Kenya considers us the largest threat to world peace

Tukraq

VIP
It honestly feels like shouting at a wall. No matter how much you explain you will get hit by Those bantus with a first world economy compared to us, 4x our population, with stronger air, naval, army power are nothing compared to our superior geeljire
Kenyas economy is marginally better than ours outside somali business men in their country

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Kenyas economy is marginally better than ours outside somali business men in their country
Yes, and our entrepreneurs and businessmen will come back if we stabilize our home. Peace is the only way out of our misery, let’s pursue it.

Tukraq

VIP
Yes, and our entrepreneurs and businessmen will come back if we stabilize our home. Peace is the only way out of our misery, let’s pursue it.
we were discussing war though and in a potential war those business men wouldn't be in Kenyas favor and like I said their economy couldn't be able to sustain a war against Somalia even a couple of months as they go into famine there own people will revolt against their government which has happened throughout history, you can't beat the unbeatable which is what Somalia would be, richer nations like the US and Russia could feasibly throw money at it to prolong it for several years, like they did in Vietnam and Afghanistan but at the end of the day it would be a trillion dollars wasted as you can't beat the unbeatable which we would be in our home turf in Somalia

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
This conversation is going nowhere, like i said before you can't convince no one so I'm out.
we were discussing war though and in a potential war those business men wouldn't be in Kenyas favor and like I said their economy couldn't be able to sustain a war against Somalia even a couple of months as they go into famine there own people will revolt against their government which has happened throughout history, you can't beat the unbeatable which is what Somalia would be, richer nations like the US and Russia could feasibly throw money at it to prolong it for several years, like they did in Vietnam and Afghanistan but at the end of the day it would be a trillion dollars wasted as you can't beat the unbeatable which we would be in our home turf in Somalia
You know what, why stop at Kenya and Ethiopia, Somalis are everywhere and practically unstoppable because you can’t defeat them at their home, and if they are in your Capital you automatically lose.
USA, UK,Norway, Sweden,Tanzania,Djibouti, south Africa, Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, and Eritrea will be invaded in the order of this list by 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All Hail SOMALIWEYNWEYNWEYNWEYNE!!!

Tukraq

VIP
You know what, why stop at Kenya and Ethiopia, Somalis are everywhere and practically unstoppable because you can’t defeat them at their home, and if they are in your Capital you automatically lose.
USA, UK,Norway, Sweden,Tanzania,Djibouti, south Africa, Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, and Eritrea will be invaded in the order of this list by 2020
somalis would be unbeatable in their home turf as in Somalia, none of those other places you mentioned are Somalias home turf, we couldn't beat them in an offensive war other then Djibouti but in a defensive guerrilla war we would beat them all and be unbeatable

@Azania i understand your frustration, I've been on this subject for more then nine years, just focus on your self, I'm turning 32 in 4 months I can't belief I'm still discussing the same old tired topics with a younger generation :snoop:

Yeah just focus on your self.