Kenya considers us the largest threat to world peace

Kenya has an arms stockpile of 76 battle tanks, 591 armoured fighting vehicles, 30 self-propelled guns, 25 towed artillery, 131 aircraft, 17 fighter jets, and 61 helicopters, according to Global Firepower.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...e/539546-3931860-view-asAMP-8vo637/index.html

Compare that to Somalia in 1982.

upload_2019-7-10_21-19-35.png

How times have changed. :kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Where the f*ck is the West now, and how is our oil helping us. Nobody will come to our aid if we lose, and certainly not the West. You are acting like we are important to the West because of our Oil, but actually it makes us a target. A lot of countries have oil and if everyone dumps their oil in the market, oil prices will go down. Somalia’s instability is a Win for oil barring countries.

And where is this “Oil” coming from, Somalia hasn’t confirmed if it has oil. We are just assuming we have it because we near a saudi’s Large oil reserves.
We have more than mideast or these oil companies would not care plus we ain't going to lose aslong as these two idiots are leading somalia it will be conflict free plus saudi's won't be standing or atleast their oil fields anyway if the bufoon in dc decides to start a war in mideast with iran

:nahgirl:Accepting that Somalia suffered in that battle because We had casualties in the hundreds in Blackhawk down

:hahaidiot: We won because Because we dragged like three of US soldiers around the city naked and killed less than 20

This is the Somali reasoning
So what as al shaytan took out over 300 kdf soldiers who can't be compared to those 3 us special forces so forget 20 us special forces are far superior to even 2k au troops

Tukraq

VIP
300 plus Somalis got killed and 800 got wounded, and there were only 18 to twenty something US soldiers there, it wasn't even war, it wouldn't take less then 24 hours for the US to turn the whole of Somalia into a barren crater.

I swear some people are living on a alternate reality, totally devoid of what is real and what is not.
The loss isn’t measured by causalties lol it never has in any war, US accepted defeat and pulled out

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
The loss isn’t measured by causalties lol it never has in any war, US accepted defeat and pulled out
It not that we don’t want Somalia to win. At that time there was famine in Somalia and the country was controlled by a warlord. Do you think Aidid would’ve accepted defeat even if thousands of Somali died of hunger. I am glad US decided to back down.

Tukraq

VIP
It not that we don’t want Somalia to win. At that time there was famine in Somalia and the country was controlled by a warlord. Do you think Aidid would’ve accepted defeat even if thousands of Somali died of hunger. I am glad US decided to back down.
Doesn’t matter if there’s a famine or not a win is a win, Germany for example could of won ww1 but surrendered first due to famine well that’s how you lose and get hit with bad treaties, somalia beat the US, just like Afghanistan beat Russia, lasting longer matters especially after the creation of guerrilla war

Yes they did? Just like Vietnam and Afghanistan did, stacking the deck conventionally doesn’t matter anymore in the gureilla age
They think it is about military might but what has that done for the top two militaries in the world for decades besides burn their resources and make them retreat into the sunset or sunrise

Azania

Doesn’t matter if there’s a famine or not a win is a win, Germany for example could of won ww1 but surrendered first due to famine well that’s how you lose and get hit with bad treaties, somalia beat the US, just like Afghanistan beat Russia, lasting longer matters especially after the creation of guerrilla war
I am happy that USA got out of Somalia, because would have created more chaos. Even though there is a a huge area between being a patriot and being stupid, you managed to drag ourself into the latter.

If the war continued against USA what do you think would’ve happened. Somalia suffered because we went into civil war, we had hostile neighbors who would band together if we attacked any of them, Fucking separatist were spawning all around, a man-made famine was going on because of the war. And somehow you think the USA backed away because we were strong enough to hold them back.:faysalwtf:
What is going on in your head brother. Just take a moment to think

Tukraq

VIP
I am happy that USA got out of Somalia, because would have created more chaos. Even though there is a a huge area between being a patriot and being stupid, you managed to drag ourself into the latter.

If the war continued against USA what do you think would’ve happened. Somalia suffered because we went into civil war, we had hostile neighbors who would band together if we attacked any of them, Fucking separatist were spawning all around, a man-made famine was going on because of the war. And somehow you think the USA backed away because we were strong enough to hold them back.:faysalwtf:
What is going on in your head brother. Just take a moment to think
It’s who gives up first, we’re more resilient and can eat those hits the US would cry just losing 10 men and surrender, that’s how it goes in the art of war, Ethiopia and Kenya wouldn’t dare come for us because we could do homeland attacks on them, guess who wouldn’t last? Them not us

Azania

It’s who gives up first, we’re more resilient and can eat those hits the US would cry just losing 10 men and surrender, that’s how it goes in the art of war, Ethiopia and Kenya wouldn’t dare come for us because we could do homeland attacks on them, guess who wouldn’t last? Them not us
I feel like you one of those people who fantasize about war. So in your fantasy tell me exactly what do you think would happen if We go to war with both Kenya and Ethiopia today. Everything they got vs everything we got. Who would lose?

Tukraq

VIP
I feel like you one of those people who fantasize about war. So in your fantasy tell me exactly what do you think would happen if We go to war with both Kenya and Ethiopia today. Everything they got vs everything we got. Who would lose?
We would win as all three countries are to poor to fund a war however, we’ve been in war for 30 years anyways so shootings and bombing in the homeland won’t change anything while gurilla war in Addis and Nairobi will have kenya surrender quickly as their citizenry would be afraid of war in their home and push their leadership to surrender otherwise uprising in the homeland of Kenya, on the other hand Ethiopia would disentigrate as there’s no unity in that country(they just had a coup) it would be a perfect time for hostile sepretist movements to take advantage and it would ignite and Ethiopian civil war, in the meantime Somalia would reunite with the Ogaden region while the oromiya and Amhara regions canabalize each other, tigrya will join Eritrea

Azania

We would win as all three countries are to poor to fund a war however, we’ve been in war for 30 years anyways so shootings and bombing in the homeland won’t change anything while gurilla war in Addis and Nairobi will have kenya surrender quickly as their citizenry would be afraid of war in their home and push their leadership to surrender otherwise uprising in the homeland of Kenya, on the other hand Ethiopia would disentigrate as there’s no unity in that country(they just had a coup) it would be a perfect time for hostile sepretist movements to take advantage and it would ignite and Ethiopian civil war, in the meantime Somalia would reunite with the Ogaden region while the oromiya and Amhara regions canabalize each other, tigrya will join Eritrea
So you think Adan in Eastleigh would close his cloth shop to attack his customers. Nobody is going to do that, We have seen what war feels like, the diaspora in Kenya and Ethiopia are there because they were tired of instability. And you think they will be at the frontline to recreate it. Most Somalis just want to live peacefully, even you would want to if you experienced the hunger Somalia has experienced.

This is evident because in 1982 when the kenyan government was about to be overthrown by its Airforce who stopped it to keep peace
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know the meaning of " pyrrhic victory" ? forget the USA say if we go to war with our neighbours again by your logic which i have seeing time and time again, we don't have the numbers nor do we have the capital nor the mental fortitude and the list goes on, to do any long standing damage.

We are in a age were Super powered Nations could rain on us nuclear bombs that are 100 times more powerful then the ones dropped in Japan like a sub machine gun, do you understand!!

That's why no one is in a hurry and i mean no one is going to start a major war now a days, because that means the end of all humanity, the whole planet is at a stand still at the moment, and your talking about some ignorant insignificant country as ours with a population less then California.

Tukraq

VIP
So you think Adan in Eastleigh would close his cloth shop to attack his customers. Nobody is going to do that, We have seen what war feels like, the diaspora in Kenya and Ethiopia are there because they were tired of instability. And you think they will be at the frontline to recreate it. Most Somalis just want to live peacefully, even you would want to if you experienced the hunger Somalia has experienced.

This is evident because in 1982 when the kenyan government was about to be overthrown by its Airforce who stopped it to keep peace
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its not the Ogaden in Kenya doing the war lol, but somalis from Somalia proper attacking Kenya, the country would fold up quickly once any casualties happen or any parts of Nairobi are harmed, the citizens of Kenya wouldn't support the war at their expense and thus an eventual surrendering

Tukraq

VIP
Do you know the meaning of " pyrrhic victory" ? forget the USA say if we go to war with our neighbours again by your logic which i have seeing time and time again, we don't have the numbers nor do we have the capital nor the mental fortitude and the list goes on, to do any long standing damage.

We are in a age were Super powered Nations could rain on us nuclear bombs that are 100 times more powerful then the ones dropped in Japan like a sub machine gun, do you understand!!

That's why no one is in a hurry and i mean no one is going to start a major war now a days, because that means the end of all humanity, the whole planet is at a stand still at the moment, and your talking about some ignorant insignificant country as ours with a population less then California.
sxb this is the modern age, you don't need numbers or capital, and yes we have the mental fortitude lol, just look at US vs Afghanistan, that was a victory for Afghanistan as the Taliban are now stronger then they ever were, Kenya and Ethiopia on the other hand don't have the economy(barely even better than ours), or the mental fortitude to win, nukes work in conventional war like against Japan, but not in guerrilla war like against Vietnam which the US lost

its not the Ogaden in Kenya doing the war lol, but somalis from Somalia proper attacking Kenya, the country would fold up quickly once any casualties happen or any parts of Nairobi are harmed, the citizens of Kenya wouldn't support the war at their expense and thus an eventual surrendering

@Tukraq you're a good guy, I've got a question for you, since you live in the US have you ever been drafted into the millitiare ?

Azania

It honestly feels like shouting at a wall. No matter how much you explain you will get hit by Those bantus with a first world economy compared to us, 4x our population, with stronger air, naval, army power are nothing compared to our superior geeljire

Trending