Kenya considers us the largest threat to world peace

what makes you think that? when has Kenya ever won a war? there army sucks in is in the bottom of the world while our gorilla warfare is equipped and able to do to the US what Vietnam did(like in black hawk down) let alone kikuyus don't let @CaliTedesse fool you, there economy wouldn't even support a war with out them starving out lol

Kenya has an arms stockpile of 76 battle tanks, 591 armoured fighting vehicles, 30 self-propelled guns, 25 towed artillery, 131 aircraft, 17 fighter jets, and 61 helicopters, according to Global Firepower.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...e/539546-3931860-view-asAMP-8vo637/index.html

Tukraq

VIP
sounds great in a conventional war(not really impressive and has never won anything) but Somalia would go guerrilla not just in its borders but even in Kenyan borders and win

Tbh WAR dagaal, buuq it's exhausting we had it for over 30 plus years and still running.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
sounds great in a conventional war(not really impressive and has never won anything) but Somalia would go guerrilla not just in its borders but even in Kenyan borders and win
You are most delusional person here akhti you can stop beating your chest sxb
upload_2019-7-10_0-57-52.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
and what war have they ever won? meanwhile Somalia beat the US with guerrilla tactics lol so that spending on conventional warfare docent mean much, Kenya wouldn't stand a chance
Wtf when did Somalia beat the US wallahi you are delusional

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
go watch black hawk down, Somali civilian forces would beat Kenya even, guerrilla style
Not really. The US could have levelled the city to get Aidid with an AC-130 but Washington decided against it for some reason. It was a victory for that warlord tough

CaliTedesse

VIP
go watch black hawk down, Somali civilian forces would beat Kenya even, guerrilla style
Negro get the hell out of here with your delusional brain that was a battle not a war won doqon waaxid they sent like 25 troops and a helicopter kkkkkkk while US spends most on military and advanced weaponry no gaajo Somalian geeljire can defeat such a nation not even if we had military power like Iran gtfoh you are retarded at times walle bille,, it was even the capital of Somalia kkkk walle am done with you man all beating chest for nothing

When did they lose doqon they were there just to create buffer zone which they did Jubaland is KENYAN creation. If Kenyan army invaded Somalia they would reach Mogadishu. You are highly delusional wallahi billahi its sad
Maybe all of weakass dir but i doubt that they want trouble with the rest of us like the amxaar as it is better to beg than start a war with folks with nothing to lose and everything to gain

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

inaa lilaah waa inaa ilehi rajiuun

I just finished watching this Nairobi terrorist. Walaahi it is unbelievable how cold blooded killer they were. The way they were dragging their sandles ala Somalia styles is just sickening. Then the worst sickening part, the one who put his guns down and started praying salat? Oh my God. that is just delusional. I hope they were gunned down mercilessly

inaa lilaah waa inaa ilehi rajiuun

I just finished watching this Nairobi terrorist. Walaahi it is unbelievable how cold blooded killer they were. The way they were dragging their sandles ala Somalia styles is just sickening. Then the worst sickening part, the one who put his guns down and started praying salat? Oh my God. that is just delusional. I hope they were gunned down mercilessly
Nice show for news outlets and reporters

CaliTedesse

VIP
Maybe all of weakass dir but i doubt that they want trouble with the rest of us like the amxaar as it is better to beg than start a war with folks with nothing to lose and everything to gain
Lol silly Somalian trying to make this about qabiil if whole nation lost against Ethiopia in 70s and Kenya in 60s you think your weak rag tag militia can withstand a sophisticated military get off your high horse they can easily use naval or air forces to bomb those gaajo ak 47 wielding maggots you brag about :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Where was that pride during shifta war where Somalians got slaughtered AUN

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
they won before
becouse it was somalia vs kenya and ethiopia

CaliTedesse

VIP
they won before
becouse it was somalia vs kenya and ethiopia
No way first war was 60s Somalia vs Kenya. Secrssionists defeated. Also diplomacy helped Kenya. Second war was Somalia Vs Ethiopia. Also war lost by diplomatic expertise wallahi Somalis don't know diplomacy.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No way first war was 60s Somalia vs Kenya. Secrssionists defeated. Also diplomacy helped Kenya. Second war was Somalia Vs Ethiopia. Also war lost by diplomatic expertise wallahi Somalis don't know diplomacy.
the point is somalia vs kenya didnt go well cause we were fighting against two countries who supported eachother and surrounded and defeated us we did well destroying both of them before we got taken down