Kenya considers us the largest threat to world peace

Tukraq

VIP
This is a map of nations when asked the question "Which country is the largest threat to world peace?" and
Kenya's answer was Somalia lol:bell::mjlol::drakelaugh:
dqin5xwe8z431.png

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I remember this survey, it was taken shortly after the Kenya mall attack which explains the results.

Tukraq

VIP
hmm so iran, isreal, US, Russia and Pakistan powerful nuclear nations were chosen by everyone else, but these kikuyus are scared of us at that level imagine:chrisfreshhah: and @CaliTedesse was saying they would beat us:mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
hmm so iran, isreal, US, Russia and Pakistan powerful nuclear nations were chosen by everyone else, but these kikuyus are scared of us at that level imagine:chrisfreshhah: and @CaliTedesse was saying they would beat us:mjlol:
Negro they defeated Somalia during the 60's when there was stability. Walle you delusional.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Kenya never has and will never be able to defeat Somalia, fulaayaal, they lost in south Somalia just 5 years ago
When did they lose doqon they were there just to create buffer zone which they did Jubaland is KENYAN creation. If Kenyan army invaded Somalia they would reach Mogadishu. You are highly delusional wallahi billahi its sad

Tukraq

VIP
When did they lose doqon they were there just to create buffer zone which they did Jubaland is KENYAN creation. If Kenyan army invaded Somalia they would reach Mogadishu. You are highly delusional wallahi billahi its sad
kenya is weak and couldn't dream of making it to mogadishu lol

Tukraq

VIP
I don't think so in a war they would flatten us.
what makes you think that? when has Kenya ever won a war? there army sucks in is in the bottom of the world while our gorilla warfare is equipped and able to do to the US what Vietnam did(like in black hawk down) let alone kikuyus don't let @CaliTedesse fool you, there economy wouldn't even support a war with out them starving out lol

Trending

Latest posts