just got done watching Lion King

could lion king have been Somali

• yeah possible

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I believe it could if no war ever happened Disney would be more fond of Somalis

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • no don't think so

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • anythings possible

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
And imagined if Somalia never plunged into anarchy or war. Could Af Somali have been used for Lion King. I have a feeling it would've been Somali then. I mean climate and scene could have easily been Somali peninsula. Animals too all found in Somali territory even the Giraffe is a Somali Giraffe. Lions especially. Wa lakin because of instability most animals fled. First Lion King appeared 1994 when Somalis became biggest xaar on earth. I mean why use language of xaar people. Then people saw Somalis not for their animals tranquility and wild life anymore but for drought and famine and war.

Although Swahili Lion King is superb if a Somali Lion King would be on par we never know now would we.

Apollo

VIP
Somalia's green areas are agriculture intensive, not much true untouched nature left.

Kenya and Tanzania have more pristine nature, but due to their booming population this is also in trouble.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalia's green areas are agriculture intensive, not much true untouched nature left.

Kenya and Tanzania have more pristine nature, but due to their booming population this is also in trouble.
I meant if Somalia didnt go to war etc it would have more pristine nature than Tanzania forreal Colonials used to go to Somali areas to hunt on animals etc. There are even books on it.

Apollo

VIP
I meant if Somalia didnt go to war etc it would have more pristine nature than Tanzania forreal Colonials used to go to Somali areas to hunt on animals etc. There are even books on it.

Nope, the green inter-riverine areas are all used for agriculture or herding and the nomads kill predators.

Kenya and Tanzania used to have more pristine nature, but due to their soon to be one trillion population this will change.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nope, the green inter-riverine areas are all used for agriculture or herding and the nomads kill predators.

Kenya and Tanzania used to have more pristine nature, but due to their soon to be one trillion population this will change.
Somali areas )used to)have everything showcased in Lion King sxb. Have you even watched it. From lucious savannah to elephants sxb

Apollo

VIP
Somali areas )used to)have everything showcased in Lion King sxb. Have you even watched it. From lucious savannah to elephants sxb

Africa's nature is done for:

WPP2015_Tot-Pop_Congo-Tanzania-Belarus_1950-2100.gif

CaliTedesse

VIP
Here again I prove how through my mind I am a noble Soomaal I could see a Lion King with Somali as language for names and songs professionally done if Somalia never had war. People would go to Somalia oh look the *Super Africans*. Wa lakin most of you your brain can't fathom that. But if I tell the truth of the current pathetic situation you guys get angy kkkkk.waa wax laga yaaba wallahi kkkkk

Here again I prove how through my mind I am a noble Soomaal I could see a Lion King with Somali as language for names and songs professionally done if Somalia never had war. People would go to Somalia oh look the *Super Africans*. Wa lakin most of you your brain can't fathom that. But if I tell the truth of the current pathetic situation you guys get angy kkkkk.waa wax laga yaaba wallahi kkkkk

No you are right that the situation of the somalis is a first in this world but still. People want improvement and they can't because of low IQ shabab and corruption.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Maybe cheetah king but not lion
huh? Somali areas were filled with lions naaya you only know 1 animal and it is the GAMAL, the GEEL or the WARAABE or the SHABEEL. since you grew up in this state we are in. Most lions fled Somali areas.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
huh? Somali areas were filled with lions naaya you only know 1 animal and it is the GAMAL, the GEEL or the WARAABE or the SHABEEL. since you grew up in this state we are in. Most lions fled Somali areas.
Cheetah is part of coat arms of Somalia thus its a somali animal.
upload_2019-7-23_9-38-24.png

Trending