just got done watching Lion King

could lion king have been Somali

• yeah possible

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I believe it could if no war ever happened Disney would be more fond of Somalis

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • no don't think so

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • anythings possible

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
Kkkkk I asked around dude to others Europeans and Turks .. Somali still sounds like a Sub Saharan African doodoo language

It lacks sounds like these typical of Niger-Congo languages:

Kw-
Ng- / Mg-
Nchi-
Nw- / Mw-
Mp- / Mb- etc etc
Repetition of vowels like with Ngorongoro or Ouagadougou.

Who said they did WA lakin Somali and Arabic do not sound alike at all too. Somali sounds more manly and aggresive. Definitely African.

There is no such thing as unified African sound.

Khoisan languages sound nothing like Somali as well. Clicks and all.

It lacks sounds like these typical of Niger-Congo languages:

Kw-
Ng- / Mg-
Nchi-
Nw- / Mw-
Mp- / Mb- etc etc
Repetition of vowels like with Ngorongoro or Ouagadougou.

There is no such thing as unified African sound.

Khoisan languages sound nothing like Somali as well. Clicks and all.

I agree 100%.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No, what you are doing is being ignorant.
I am a visionary sxb I know how to promote Somalis you guys don't I'm very creative even though say so myself you guys have conventional brains. Weird thing is I see more like-minded Somalis in real life than here.

I am a visionary sxb I know how to promote Somalis you guys don't I'm very creative even though say so myself you guys have conventional brains. Weird thing is I see more like-minded Somalis in real life than here.
Please teach me how to be unconventional and creative through ignorant means, oh great Somaal.

One idiot once asked me if I spoke African and if it had clicks in them, but this was when I was like twelve and the idiot was a kid as well. :mjlol:
That shit happened to me back in 4th grade. But I didn't know what the f*ck the kid was talking about, so I ignored him.

Trending

Latest posts