@JudgeJoeGorilla AMA Thread Part 2

Shoot your questions.

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Why are you as an Autistic Jewish Black Man so adamant to pushing a positive outlook on homosexuality on a majority Somali muslim forum?

Let me throw a 'controversial' one in here. What's your opinion of Somalis, after being on this site for several years?:kanyehmm:
Remember to be honest :ufdup:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
It's not about positive or negative, but being a support for them and all oppressed people.
Do you think scammers are an oppressed people. There is many laws against scamming. Now you wondering why would i equate scamming to lgbt? In the eyes of a muslim both are a sin so for us lgbt is not an valid oppressed group. Hope that clears things up.

Do you think scammers are an oppressed people. There is many laws against scamming. Now you wondering why would i equate scamming to lgbt? In the eyes of a muslim both are a sin so for us lgbt is not an valid oppressed group. Hope that clears things up.
That isn't a good analogy. However, the LGBT should have help help and prayer. With all due respect, they are oppressed when there's laws against you and your existence.

No disrespect but Judaism isn't or wasn't even native to where your ancestors came from in western Africa, also you can't convert to Judaism you have to be born one.. When you count in these factors how can you be Jewish?

No disrespect but Judaism isn't or wasn't even native to where your ancestors came from in western Africa, also you can't convert to Judaism you have to be born one.. When you count in these factors how can you be Jewish?
Igbos were and still are Israelites. I know my history, thank you.

Igbos were and still are Israelites. I know my history, thank you.
Jews are like the arabs and originated from the middle-east.. A black man claiming Jewish is for me like a black man claiming to be Chinese.. You have higher chance of your ancestors being Muslims.. You should explore the west African have a rich history of their own. Take this as a brotherly advice.