@JudgeJoeGorilla AMA Thread Part 2

1) do you think the coli is a toxic (The locker room) is toxic? Has it affected your health?

2) do you believe Somalis face a specific type of animosity racism and xenophobia despite being Africans?

Jews are like the arabs and originated from the middle-east.. A black man claiming Jewish is for me like a black man claiming to be Chinese.. You have higher chance of your ancestors being Muslims.. You should explore the west African have a rich history of their own. Take this as a brotherly advice.
This is not backed by historical accounts, sir.

1) do you think the coli is a toxic (The locker room) is toxic? Has it affected your health?

2) do you believe Somalis face a specific type of animosity racism and xenophobia despite being Africans?
I think thecoli is the product TLR of what's going on in society. They mean well, but are misinformed. I like the root and higher learning on thecoli.

Yes I believe Somalis face racism and backlash for fighting for their values. I stand with the Somali community.

I think thecoli is the product TLR of what's going on in society. They mean well, but are misinformed. I like the root and higher learning on thecoli.

Yes I believe Somalis face racism and backlash for fighting for their values. I stand with the Somali community.
Iโ€™ve been on the locker room a couple of times the xenophobia is crazy but understandable. On the gender war stuff with a lot of people who really hate black women. Your right I think individuals mean well but the forum definitely has a lots of frustration and anger

Iโ€™ve been on the locker room a couple of times the xenophobia is crazy but understandable. On the gender war stuff with a lot of people who really hate black women. Your right I think individuals mean well but the forum definitely has a lots of frustration and anger
I personally don't agree nor partake in the gender or culture wars. Why? Because I love Black women and diversity.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Igbos were and still are Israelites. I know my history, thank you.

This claim has the same validity as the Somali mythology that some of the clans originated as arabs and even that still contains a little bit of validity as some may have Arab DNA.

unlike the ethiopians
According to a 2020 study by Agranat-Tamir et al., the DNA of the Ethiopian Jews is mostly of East African origin, but about 20% of their genetic makeup is of Middle Eastern semitic people origin and shows similarity to modern Jewish and Arab populations and Bronze Age Canaanites.

You can claim Ethiopian?

Jews are like the arabs and originated from the middle-east.. A black man claiming Jewish is for me like a black man claiming to be Chinese.. You have higher chance of your ancestors being Muslims.. You should explore the west African have a rich history of their own. Take this as a brotherly advice.
P.S. Chinese is a nationality. There are literally multiracial babies being born in China everyday and African immigration to the country.

P.S. Chinese is a nationality. There are literally multiracial babies being born in China everyday and African immigration to the country.
Bro Jewish is also an ethnicity.. But I respect what ever you choose to believe, they even have Ethiopian jews living in Israel,so why would you be any different.

reer

VIP
Bro Jewish is also an ethnicity.. But I respect what ever you choose to believe, they even have Ethiopian jews living in Israel,so why would you be any different.
ethiopian jews aka beta israel are cushitic people who converted to judaism. they arent ethnic jews.

My parents are AA that descend from Igbos. I am not Ashkenazi, Mizrahim, or Sephardic.
You are not AA buddy that title belongs to those whose ancestors were in the country before the 13th amendment.

Just claim what you are that is American-Nigerian. Like how a Somali born in Britain would be British-Somali.