Johnny Ethiopian was trolling at Al-Aqsa mosque.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It right eye is still bruised from the last event posted here. Why does harm himself for content? I don't get it. Didn't his stream fail to reach $200?

We need to make a bet if he will survive till next year

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Somali men have turned super weak in these recent times. What happened to defending our honour? and taking actions like yall used to. But instead shift in trolling and making unfunny humour.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Somali men have turned super weak in these recent times. What happened to defending our honour? and taking actions like yall used to. But instead shift in trolling and making unfunny humour.
Why should we risk going to jail and ruining our futures just to beat an irrelevant habashi midget? Stop being emotional and think

This Oromo most likely has issues from his alleged Somali aabo fleeing to Somalia to marry a second wife. My psychological analysis detects a level of autism in him as well. He doesn’t seem to differentiate between risk and fun. Or he might be an Ethiopian who claimed Somali to get asylum not many Somalis called ramzi.

What could they have done here? There's no Somali population in Israel/Palestine.

You just complain for the sake of complaining on here sometimes.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis don't live in Japan, or hangout in thailand's ladyboy streets, or in Tel aviv. This guy will get himself killed with his trolling.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
What could they have done here? There's no Somali population in Israel/Palestine.

You just complain for the sake of complaining on here sometimes.
I personally don't think i complain for the sake of complaining. Theres always a reason why I complain, or else you would never see me complain in the first place. They can easily beat him up as somalis are everywhere, Johnny moves around often and there's an sizeable somali population in Arizona that can deal with him. He needs to taste his own medicine and the only way is for that tosser to actually get full beats so he dont embarass us again, I can't believe most of you aren't on board with this. Johnny needs to be humbled end of.

Last edited:
Some one needs to pull all his teeth out for calming Somali. once this is done he will never udder or even associate with Somalis and Somalia. that word will be literally deleted out his vocabular due to the pain of associated and each tooth pulled out.

Trending