Johnny Ethiopian was trolling at Al-Aqsa mosque.

they're going to attack you for saying this.
It not that pinky you’re always complaining about something lol . If I had said what he said no one would be complaining but you got a track record were literally every comment is you complaining . I love you tho for the sake of Somalinimo bila dhiig.

It not that pinky you’re always complaining about something lol . If I had said what he said no one would be complaining but you got a track record were literally every comment is you complaining . I love you tho for the sake of Somalinimo bila dhiig.
loool I get what you mean I'm a cloud full of thunder. It's just that we can't take a soft approach to all of this. Too many people are claiming our name to do dirty things

loool I get what you mean I'm a cloud full of thunder. It's just that we can't take a soft approach to all of this. Too many people are claiming our name to do dirty things
Damn right who said I didn’t agree with you . I want Reer somaliyeed to search for the cocksucker and beat him to death

Only people who would believe that are the same ones that believe all Africans and all Asians look 'the same'

If nothing else those eyes are a dead giveaway he isn't
I can clearly tell a somali from a habesha right away since most habeshas tend to be much lighter have bigger eyes and thin lips But what I'm saying is that ajanabis actually can't really tell since they still have the horn of african phenotype.

Some one needs to pull all his teeth out for calming Somali. once this is done he will never udder or even associate with Somalis and Somalia. that word will be literally deleted out his vocabular due to the pain of associated and each tooth pulled out.

There are some in this forum that are adamant he is. Unironically, they are all in his discord working for him for free.

What could they have done here? There's no Somali population in Israel/Palestine.

You just complain for the sake of complaining on here sometimes.
I saw a video of palestinians being asked to burn the somali flag they all said no but after this they probably wouldn't think twice

1712680967560.png

I personally don't think i complain for the sake of complaining. Theres always a reason why I complain, or else you would never see me complain in the first place. They can easily beat him up as somalis are everywhere, Johnny moves around often and there's an sizeable somali population in Arizona that can deal with him. He needs to taste his own medicine and the only way is for that tosser to actually get full beats so he dont embarass us again, I can't believe most of you aren't on board with this. Johnny needs to be humbled end of.
You're too neurotic for me to talk to. I could write a clear and concise essay on why all of your assumptions about me are untrue, but you'd dismiss it as me "not caring enough" about our reputation.

Eid Mubarak and I hope your prayers and duas made during Ramadan are accepted ❤️

You're too neurotic for me to talk to. I could write a clear and concise essay on why all of your assumptions about me are untrue, but you'd dismiss it as me "not caring enough" about our reputation.

Eid Mubarak and I hope your prayers and duas made during Ramadan are accepted ❤️
You always @ me everytime I make my own complaints I have rights to. You shouldn't care about them if you disagree, just scroll down simple. Because no matter what anyone says I'm still going to stick to my opinions. You don't see me @, you even thoigh there's few things I disagree but I just keep it moving but with you, you continously @ me to make "a point But anyhow Eid Mubarak to you too sweetheart

Trending