Johnny Ethiopian was trolling at Al-Aqsa mosque.

Cant wait for him to visit somalia..
:mjhaps:you know its comin...

He will never go, not only to Somalia but countries with a Somali diaspora because he's a coward. All the countries he's been to are Asian countries and Israel that have little to no Somalis in them. That's intentional. He knows he can never show up in London even. He's terrified a Somali will pull up on him.

Last edited:
This Oromo most likely has issues from his alleged Somali aabo fleeing to Somalia to marry a second wife. My psychological analysis detects a level of autism in him as well. He doesn’t seem to differentiate between risk and fun. Or he might be an Ethiopian who claimed Somali to get asylum not many Somalis called ramzi.
They're on this article by the way
1712770631422.png

Has a siad pfp but is in that discord ABsolute idiot KingZ talk to me you stupid Your fat self could not even bother to accept the cookies @ 1:34 if its PM you should be focusing on your job if its AM you are also a Bum

It's enough of a punishment that they bumlick Ramsey. You know the Jews in Ramsey's server openly insult and look down on KingZ and the other Somalis in that discord and they don't say shit? Literally call them losers, backwards, their language sounds like cancer (imagine a Hebrew speaker saying that???), they're ugly with big foreheads, their women are ugly, they have no money, they come from a shithole, Israel is better, etc. And they're silent. They have one called guusyaare who works as a free secretary for Ramsey and is on call 24/7. Meanwhile there are no active Ethiopians on that discord. I have to give props to the Ethiopians for being employed.

Last edited:

Trending