Who will win

• Total voters
Joe Biden has won the election.

Trump will ask for recounts which will amount to nothing but a waste of time. He will then keep suing , so far he has failed to show any evidence of "fraud" and consequently his court cases have been thrown out. He will not concede but will yell that the election was stolen resulting in perhaps mass protests by rednecks. However over time nothing will change , if the dems take the senate in the Georgia run off's we will see an America that actually cares for it's people and is respected world wide.

Oh and Trump will most likely be arrested due to his shady past. The spotlight he put on himself will destroy him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can't stop democracy. It is soooooooo sad that he won all major states but the people who will decide his fate are minority living in metro cities. For a man who is so dismissive of minority, suddenly the minorities are dismissing him. Y'all be aware of Karma, cause it is REAL! lol

Yes it will happen but not from this, there will be civil unrest from this election from both sides but it will not create a civil war, it will mostly die down and be handled by the states but it will not be forgotten and will boil into future anger which will create a civil war
Are you a phoney time traveller :kendrickcry:
Don't ruin my childhood pls

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Biden is leading Pennsylvania now
Screenshot_20201106-100520_Chrome.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Reps in my neighborhood are mad af, sike I live in a dem majority place. No sighting of a red hat let alone a rep walking

Trending

Latest posts