Who will win

• Total voters

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
they are not former reps.

View attachment 151080

you can't just change your political ideology, it doesn't work like that. in america your beliefs usually should align with the party leader, but in this case there are many disgruntled with trumps shenanigans, as he polarized many even within his base. these people thus dont mind voting for a dem as in this case they are not satisfied with their rep. but if there is a better republican running in 2024, they no doubt will vote for them.

same way if biden is trash as hell this presidency, and a favorable republican with more progressive views runs in the next term, they will nominate them
By former Republican, i mean they may have voted for Trump last election but now they're still Republicans who just voted for Joe because Trump isn't fit to be a real rep according to them and is just an embarrassment hence why they voted for Joe. Same with Dem for Trump. Think you may have misunderstood my response

bruh, there fully might be a showdown:

niinka waalan is not gonna leave without a fight, this might be the messiest transition period ever in modern history

americans bastions of democracy kulaha, they are frauds!
There's 100% going to be recounts, even then I don't think he'll be satisfied. America will balkanize before our very eyes.
2020, the year the presenter of the apprentice started a civil war, mashallah. :rejoice:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
if georgia actually flips, this will be historic as hell. a deeply red state going blue?

i wanna see the non-atlantans reaction lol. imagine your whole state practically being staunc republicans, but having your main major city being blue and flipping the overall state. if i was a redneck id be mad as hell

EmJa3HjXEAEmPGP.jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm going to wait till Fox News calls it since they've been calling states before the other stations. There's also the added twist that Trump watches Fox.

:whew:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There's still some votes left to count but with or without them, Joe is projected to win
if georgia actually flips, this will be historic as hell. a deeply red state going blue?

i wanna see the non-atlantans reaction lol. imagine your whole state practically being staunc republicans, but having your main major city being blue and flipping the overall state. if i was a redneck id be mad as hell

View attachment 151082
Joe leading there with 99% reporting
So is PA-98%

Trump just got owned by the libs.

I believe they should call it when the remaining states are at 99-100% even then Biden is more likely to be the 46th than Trump is

I'm with AP on this one, the source i trust and Fox as well why not :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts