Who will win

• Total voters

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
PEOPLE ARE DUMB Trump is a crook Biden is a crook both have done thing's that people with a moral compass wouldn't do

They are two old white men who are extremely rich they don't give a shit about the common man

America sucks because it only has a 2 party system even Canada has 4 other countries have many party's USA only chance of a better country for all was Bernie Sanders

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The new Biden cabinet will be interesting. The left wants him to appoint radicals like Elizabeth warren to run TREASURY, which will ruin the stock market permanently. This clearly won’t happen and the left will be deeply divided if there’s another election in 2021

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
PEOPLE ARE DUMB Trump is a crook Biden is a crook both have done thing's that people with a moral compass wouldn't do

They are two old white men who are extremely rich they don't give a shit about the common man

America sucks because it only has a 2 party system even Canada has 4 other countries have many party's USA only chance of a better country for all was Bernie Sanders
That's why I don't entertain both parties but it's only fair if we give both parties a chance, trump's done with his now it's sleepy Joe's turn. Let's see what four years of slow joe look like

Trump wants/wanted to bring home the troops from Somalia, i would vote for him too if i was a murican. He started insulting us because of Ilhan, and since Somalia is irrelevent in geopolitical terms i doubt he even would know were it was om the map, soo i dont think he would have payed us any attention. Kaiser Trump baby if not 1776 all over again, no way in hell that dinosaur will be my president

This is a complete lie, he was talking trash about us before Ilhan, back in 2016 when he was running he said this in a rally in Maine;

"Somali refugees have opened bustling shops in this state, sent their children to college, joined local government, stitched themselves into the fabric of life.

But Donald Trump suggested they also have brought crime and fostered terrorists. That incendiary charge was denounced Friday not only by a chorus of Somali leaders but by Senator Susan Collins, a Maine Republican"
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...p-portrayed/qOh4IjKY3VYYcxNG7zkcBM/story.html

That lie was so bad even Republicans had to denounce it.

As for the claim about American troops in Somalia, there are barely any in Somalia now, but you know Trump increased drone strikes and eased combat rules that would have protected civilians.

Some of you in this forum defending Trump are an embarrassment.

Last edited:
President trump encouraged his supporters to vote in person and not mail vote. They did and counter in vote first. He said ok stop counting now I have won. As they are counting mail vote he is saying look they are finding new votes. I love it as I want more chaos

This is a complete lie, he was talking trash about us before Ilhan, back in 2016 when he was running he said this a rally in Maine this:

"Somali refugees have opened bustling shops in this state, sent their children to college, joined local government, stitched themselves into the fabric of life.

But Donald Trump suggested they also have brought crime and fostered terrorists. That incendiary charge was denounced Friday not only by a chorus of Somali leaders but by Senator Susan Collins, a Maine Republican"
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...p-portrayed/qOh4IjKY3VYYcxNG7zkcBM/story.html

That lie was so bad even Republicans had to denounce it.

As for the claim about American troops in Somalia, there are barely any in Somalia now, but you know Trump increased drone strikes and eased combat rules that would have protected civilians.

Some of you in this forum defending Trump are an embarrassment.
They try to defend him without facts, none of them are American funny enough, some even say some bullshit like I’m not for trump BUT Biden is evil. False equivalences and defending a clear racist who slandered Somalis at every turn SMH.

Where’s the self respect?

They try to defend him without facts, none of them are American funny enough, some even say some bullshit like I’m not for trump BUT Biden is evil. False equivalences and defending a clear racist who slandered Somalis at every turn SMH.

Where’s the self respect?

They really have no sharaf or somalinimo.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
so twitter said Biden won....
4 years of liberal ideology AKA the increase of baby mama. abortion, alphabets people taking all the power to force others to accept them, increase of confusion, more liberal Muslims, more blm xalimos .... :kendrickcry:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Who will get her seat? It's not worth it if she loses her congress seat and then run for congress after serving Biden administration
I don't think it's a step down for her but i agree with the latter
I don’t know who would get her seat but as @Abdalla said it’s not worth losing her seat if she had to run again. Right now she has the potential to become a career politician on important committees it’s better than a 4 year gig.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Republicans about to lose the White House with all of that gerrymandering, underfunding USPS and purging votes in Florida:drakelaugh:

Republicans win low turnout. So many people stayed home in 2016 and thought the Orange thing was a joke . A traditional blue state like Minnesota almost became red , that shook the dems to the core .

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
so twitter said Biden won....
4 years of liberal ideology AKA the increase of baby mama. abortion, alphabets people taking all the power to force others to accept them, increase of confusion, more liberal Muslims, more blm xalimos .... :kendrickcry:

Its not going to happen, Trump packed the Supreme court with Conservative judges, plus the Senate will remain Republican. Biden is essentially a lame duck the minute he steps into the Whitehouse