Who will win

• Total voters
So did Biden actually win or is their a possibility for a last minute upset?
Nah i think they're celebrating too early, arizona still hasn't finalized their votes and nevada too, and there is a possibility trump can flip one, plus Pennsylvania and Georgia are getting tighter as their finalizing their votes

Is a conservative dominated state tho
I don’t know why but whenever I hear Ohio rednecks come to mind.
We voted for obama twice its just that we got some trump lovers in the rural parts, and i hear bad shit about the rural parts like ku klux klan rallies, the cities are pretty liberal (as most cities are)

He was the biggest dweeb back in the 2000s, wtf changed? :drakewtf:
He no longer wears a bowtie.

But seriously, Tucker Carlson hosts the most watched show on all of cable. 5-7 million average viewers nightly. The man holds power in the Republican Party like few others. He’s credited for keeping the US out of Iran early this year. He’s credited for speaking with trump personally to persuade him to take the on coming coronavirus back in January. Republican Strategists have written about a tucker Carlson presidential ticket ( google tucker for president- in Washington post I believe) and said the Republican Party would more than likely nominate him if he decided to run in 2024.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Joe Biden is now just 0.8% away from overtaking the lead in Georgia
He's down by just 39,000 votes. Biden could pull it off.
:faysalwtf:

He no longer wears a bowtie.

But seriously, Tucker Carlson hosts the most watched show on all of cable. 5-7 million average viewers nightly. The man holds power in the Republican Party like few others. He’s credited for keeping the US out of Iran early this year. He’s credited for speaking with trump personally to persuade him to take the on coming coronavirus back in January. Republican Strategists have written about a tucker Carlson presidential ticket ( google tucker for president- in Washington post I believe) and said the Republican Party would more than likely nominate him if he decided to run in 2024.

Whatever happened to politicians ...

[
This election bores me, where are the riots??
Already started in Minneapolis. The white suprematists trying to riot on i94. I have Snapchat videos but don’t know how to post on here.

EF4AC465-A70D-45BB-A599-3B8A3AED51F5.jpeg

I love seeing TRUMP supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, I was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I love seeing TRUMP supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, I was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved
Even the liberal media is not giving the election to Biden yet as everybody is waiting for Nevada results. What are you talking about here?

It is 265 for Trump and 264 for Biden at the moment.

Trending

Latest posts