Breaking News Joe Biden Wins!

Who will win


  • Total voters
    161
Even the liberal media is not giving the election to Biden yet as everybody is waiting for Nevada results. What are you talking about here?

It is 265 for Trump and 264 for Biden at the moment.
I love seeing TRUMP supporters like AbdiGeedi CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, I was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved
 

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Nevada has stopped counting for the night. Will start back up tomorrow 9am.
Biden is leading by less than 8k votes with only 75% of votes counted. It can go either way. If the bulk of the remaining 25% of votes comes from Reno and Las Vegas areas then Biden takes Nevada. If the remaining votes come from the rural areas then Trump takes the state. I have a hunch that most of the uncounted votes will come from the rural areas and overseas military bases due to their remoteness. From the screenshot you can see that rural areas vote for Trump.

nevada.PNG
 

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Biden is leading by less than 8k votes with only 75% of votes counted. It can go either way. If the bulk of the remaining 25% of votes comes from Reno and Las Vegas areas then Biden takes Nevada. If the remaining votes come from the rural areas then Trump takes the state. I have a hunch that most of the uncounted votes will come from the rural areas and overseas military bases due to their remoteness. From the screenshot you can see that rural areas vote for Trump.

View attachment 150815
The majority of votes yet counted are from Clark County a liberal stronghold
 

Abdalla

Medical specialist in diagnosing Majeerteentitis
Prof.Dr.Eng.
VIP
Yeah or a North African. My current and most of my past boyfriends are Mexican. Funny enough, I’m not into Puerto Ricans or Cubans
Fu.ck North Africans or cuck latino men. Why do you dislike AA men
 

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The majority of votes yet counted are from Clark County a liberal stronghold
That is a good news for us, the Trump supporters. In every single Nevada county except for Clark (Las Vegas) and Washue (Reno) counties, Trump is leading by huge margins. I hope they will be able to tilt the results. Unfortunately the number of precincts are low in them since Nevada is sparsely populated outside Las Vegas and Reno. But their weight might turn out to be enough if the most votes that are so far counted from the liberal Clark and Washue counties,

You can see Nevada voting progress by each county here. Just right click on county names in the table:

Nevada will update vote count results tomorrow morning.
 
Last edited:

Abdalla

Medical specialist in diagnosing Majeerteentitis
Prof.Dr.Eng.
VIP


Our long lost 68iq cousins have assembled. I can hear the Somali in her voice 'Dheemoratis are checking, they're dheemocratis'
 

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Biden won. Bet they're offering Trump an immunity deal not to fight the results.
 

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Biden won. Bet they're offering Trump an immunity deal not to fight the results.
Not yet since the results haven't been finalized or officially announced yet. Even if Biden takes Nevada, I predict a legal battle till January.

Read my post below:
Once the Republican-leaning states of Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania (51 electorial votes) are counted in the tally, it will be 265 for Trump and 264 for Biden.

Nevada will be the tie breaker with its 6 votes.

If Biden takes Nevada and since the race was so close, Trump will start legal proceedings to investigate suspicious developments during the elections (think of Minnesota) and overseas military votes.

If Trump wins Nevada, it is game over for Biden.

The Supreme Court is in the hands of the conservatives now. The chances of Trump succeeding in bringing legal challenges or fending off Biden's legal push are not bad at all.
 

Trending

Latest posts

Top