Who will win

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
CNN have made some possible election winning paths for the two candidates.
Biden won Wisconsin, he'll need Nevada, Arizona and Michigan to win the presidency. But Nevada could go either way as Biden is leading by mere 8k votes.

Trump would probably win Georgia and North Carolina.

If Nevada goes TO TRUMP... Then all the spotlight will be on PENNSYLVANIA (Trump is leading over there by staggering 500k votes).

Comedy for you foreigners but for Americans, a nightmare :stopit:
He's not putting people in WW2 sty;e interment camps like the US did with the NIPS. You'll live sxb. Besides, he's shit-sling contests with China have been the stuff of legends.
It's only for another 4 years, I doubt they'll be another republican president after him anyway.

ALSO

Don't think so - Bernie would stop fracking because of the green new deal. This is one of the major issues in Oh, MI and PA.
Trump put it out there that Biden wants to atop fracking with Biden on video saying he will. I don’t think that single issue would decide it for those states. I would think Bernie would take majority of independents and have the whole dem voting base behind him. Populist candidates can win elections.

He's not putting people in WW2 sty;e interment camps like the US did with the NIPS. You'll live sxb. Besides, he's shit-sling contests with China have been the stuff of legends.
It's only for another 4 years, I doubt they'll be another republican president after him anyway.
His COVID response was horrible and his emboldening of white suprematists is serious to those live in States. It’s not a joke for us.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Biden won Wisconsin, he'll need Nevada, Arizona and Michigan to win the presidency. But Nevada could go either way as Biden is leading by mere 8k votes.

If Nevada goes TO TRUMP... Then all the spotlight will be on PENNSYLVANIA (Trump is leading over there by staggering 500k votes).

QALAAAS KARIM

BIDEN 276

TRUMP 268

Hasn't Arizona been called a long time ago. Why are they still talking about Arizona

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
TRUMP LOSING AFTER GETTING OHIO, FLORIA AND PA?????? WOW. I AM SPEECHLESS. THIS LOSERATIONS HAS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE 1950

They already called Wisconsin for Biden, Trump's recount isn't gonna do shit.

Nice update btw. Minnesota was the only Blue in a sea of Red earlier. They must have updated maps reflecting color by now.

I like Minnesota for a reason. Local MN Republicans get punished in every election if they engage in extreme politics when they hold state majority. So they keep low profile in MN.

His COVID response was horrible and his emboldening of white suprematists is serious to those live in States. It’s not a joke for us.
Weren't the Dem screeching "xenophobe" when he wanted to stop travel from ch*nk land?
I remember several Dem strongholds like NY being encouraged to go eat bat-soup with their fellow "Chinese-Americans" for chinese newyear loool. It's amazing that the same people who wanted his head on a spike for his initial covid response now blame him. Besides, the death rate in triple cheese burger land aren't that much worse than some European countries, per capita atleast.

White-supermatists aren't brazen enough to try anyway, in fact most of them consider Trump a traitor and an Isreali shill lol.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why are people so hung up on Arizona ?
The state has already been called for Biden.
where do y’all live
Ps: Dems also won the senate race in Arizona.