Who will win

• Total voters

Alluring

Sayonara
Weren't the Dem screeching "xenophobe" when he wanted to stop travel from ch*nk land?
I remember several Dem strongholds like NY being encouraged to go eat bat-soup with the fellow "Chinese-Americans" for chinese newyear loool. It's amazing that the same people who wanted his head on a spike for his initial covid response.

White-supermatists aren't brazen enough to try anything, infact most of them consider Trump and traitor and Isreali shill lol.
Why are you saying asian slurs, are you asian?

My homie tried to vote for Kanye so he would shoot a MV in the White House. Their Hooyo already mailed in their votes though and forged signature :deadrose:

Just funny to see Kanye with 7k plus votes in Minnesota. I like the spirit of those voters. They made a point taking time off from weed selling in the neighborhood to vote for their buddy. Amazing spirit.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why are people so hung up on Arizona ?
The state has already been called for Biden.
where do y’all live
Ps: Dems also won the senate race in Arizona.
Arizona still has 14% of the votes uncounted. That'd be almost 400k. Biden is leading the State by mere 90k.

The networks who have called Arizona are increasingly regretting it.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Weren't the Dem screeching "xenophobe" when he wanted to stop travel from ch*nk land?
I remember several Dem strongholds like NY being encouraged to go eat bat-soup with the fellow "Chinese-Americans" for chinese newyear loool. It's amazing that the same people who wanted his head on a spike for his initial covid response. Besides, the death rate in triple cheese burger land isn't that much worse than some European countries, per capita atleast.

White-supermatists aren't brazen enough to try anyway, in fact most of them consider Trump a traitor and an Isreali shill lol.
He fired the pandemic team and did not take the virus serious, he still doesn’t.

Why are people so hung up on Arizona ?
The state has already been called for Biden.
where do y’all live
Ps: Dems also won the senate race in Arizona.
Not really, Arizona still has like 400,000 votes to still count, and Biden's only ahead by like 92k votes. Our boy can still pull this off.

Cartman

reformed
America needs to figure out their election process, nobody want's to wait days to find out who won. They want the result at 12am the next day
We love to make everything suspenseful, and it being every 4 years it better be the GOT of the political world :pachah1:

Cartman

reformed
Just funny to see Kanye with 7k plus votes in Minnesota. I like the spirit of those voters. They made a point taking time off from weed selling in the neighborhood to vote for their buddy. Amazing spirit.
Love me some Kanye for the culture ain’t gonna cap, though I’d rather not suffer the rath of my hooyo :nahgirl:

Arizona still has 14% of the votes uncounted. That'd be almost 400k. Biden is leading the State by mere 90k.

yes, but they've called it because they have looked at historic voting and seen that it isn't republican enough to beat the 90k biden lead

He fired the pandemic team and did not take the virus serious, he still doesn’t.
Because the virus isn't that fucking bad, compared to the economic meltdown further lockdowns will cause. Death rates for patients admitted to the ICU in the UK are already falling.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i were Trump i would also CRY FRAUD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

How can u win Ohio, Florida, Texas, PA

And not win the presidency????????

In the past, any one who won Ohio

won the presidency.

ohio plus pa plus florida and not win this is Madness!!!lol

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

No really, Arizona still has like 400,000 votes to still count, and Biden's only ahead by like 92k votes. Our boy can still pull this off.
And how do y’all know some of those votes won’t go to Biden
Most of the remaining votes are mail in ballots.

It's disgusting what they're doing to muslim Uighurs.
That's why I think the BLM shit is Jesse Jackson style race-hustling 2.0. If the people screeching about few wrongful death gave a shit and were actually moral people, they'll be chimping the f*ck out about the human being in concentrations in 2020. f*ck America wallahi.

And how do y’all know some of those vote won’t go to Biden
Because apparently Arizona counts mail-in ballots first before counting the other mostly walk-in ballots. Well that's the theory away, we'll know soon enough.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
And how do y’all know some of those vote won’t go to Biden
According to Arizona poll analysts, the remaining votes heavily favour republicans.