Who will win

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Abdalla

Is it true that Somalia is going to have an electoral college system as well? I think I heard that somewhere on a Menkhaus lecture.
How the electoral college is going to be divided among Federal Member States, that's the main question. I'm sure we'd fight over it.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
IMG-20201104-WA0018.jpg
FinishedBarrenAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

The 338 figure for Biden's bullshit, he still hasn't won Arizona yet.

But Arizona is in his column. The state didn't announce the victor officially yet for president though Joe Biden is ahead. However, the senate seat for Arizona was called for the Democratic candidate, a gain for democrats.

Many states weren't called for President yet whether those states had Trump ahead like Georgia a little, or Joe Biden ahead like in Wisconsin. For Joe, in some of those states, he is ahead but official call won't happen until late tonight or tomorrow.

American voters are still Old and tend to favor Republicans. Majority of the population are liberal or in the middle of the road, unfortunately, many don't bother to vote to express their views.

Trump losing even by five Electoral votes is a gain for America. This ugly human needs to go back to New York and be in the Docket for cheating on Tax and gaming the system. More Americans voted to send him out of the Whitehouse already, Check the direct popular vote which represents each vote of an American. 3 million more votes against Trump and still counting. That says something.

Unpopular opinion, but I think the electoral college system is good. Otherwise you might get rebellions and secessionist movements. America is a huge country with increasingly low social cohesion.

But I would wager on majority of Americans, specially younger than 45, being a more moderate people in their politics having grown up in a mixed society. Even those among whites who never ventured outside their farms and tight knit communities, they understand America is Multiracial and they need to get on with the program. For these facts, a direct vote deciding presidency would be more fair.

They should also reform senate representation. California should have more Senators per population. It is a country on its own.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
all Biden needs is for Michigan and Nevada to lock in and It's over
Nevada should've started reporting the numbers 1 hour ago as they promised but they didn't. Biden has 8k vote lead over there, it could go either way

Cartman

reformed
Some people did mail in votes and got scared it wouldn’t go through and then did in person. I don’t know if that’s going to effect anything though :damedamn::manny: