Who will win

• Total voters
I think we have crisis on our hands. Incumbent president disenfranchising citizens by stopping their votes to be counted is DESPICABLE. American democracy is in peril tonight tbh. If Biden supposedly wins this election I don't think Trump will concede. He'd rally his far right troops to fight for him rather than concede this election.

that would be a scene fr

Someone said the electoral college is basically affirmative action for republicans and I haven’t been able to breath since

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So a checkpoint.....

However it goes, somebody is really mad

Cartman

reformed
My hooyo keeps calling me and my siblings over and yelling at the tv all day. I’ve never heard such complex cuss words come out of her mouth :jaynerd:

Cartman

reformed
Seems like your Hooyo radical leftist
Nah, she’s socially conservative but everything else liberal like most somali parents here. Anyway no American somali would vote for Trump if they had even the smallest bit of pride, that nigga hates Somali’s especially Ohio and Minnesota malis

Biden is at 238, and he'll likely win PA once all the mail in ballots are counted which means, one of GA, NC, and MI will be enough to win, or WI plus the three split votes from Maine(he already has one of the Maine split Electoral college).

Meanwhile, Trump needs to win 4 states out of GA, PA, NC, WI and MI.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Also if Trump loses we can't have a free trade agreement with the US after Brexit.

Pelosi and Biden hate the UK to the bone and are pro-EU:kendrickcry:

I want mareykan nacnac and better tasting biscuut.:damsel:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Nah, she’s socially conservative but everything else liberal like most somali parents here. Anyway no American somali would vote for Trump if they had even the smallest bit of pride, that nigga hates Somali’s especially Ohio and Minnesota malis
In the UK we need Trump for trade because of Brexit sxb.

:mjohreally:Sorry but we malis here like to see y'all get embarrassed.

reer

VIP
Seems like your Hooyo radical leftist
most somalis agree with republocans on alot of issues like immigration lgbtqdjdk abortion etc but the anti muslim part is the biggest issue
if republicans werent anti muslim somalis and other muslims would vote republican

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Wisconsin is blue
Michigan will most likely follow lead due to Detroit and alot of other votes still not counted

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Trump is still trailing for f*ck sake :snoop:. If he loses to that demented Biden then Wallahi Americans are the Western version of Reer 68 :ufdup:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Whoh now, just realised Kamala is Indian American, African American, Female, POC.

Will that allow her to be the first female VP and maybe President. New territories for her

Trending