Who will win

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why did they stop counting?! Trump is furious and he practically declared a victory in his press conference which is dangerous thing to do.

He's leading all the States apart from Nevada. He needs to win 4 of the remaining 6 States to win the election.
Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina, Georgia.

Wtf, Trump just said he's going to the Supreme court to stop the count.

:russ:

I thought there were thousands of mail votes still left? Not only that some states still counting?

he should have waited it’s too early to complain about the votes he’s making himself look bad lol

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I thought there were thousands of mail votes still left? Not only that some states still counting?

he should have waited it’s too early to complain about the votes he’s making himself look bad lol
Mail votes are more likely to be Democrat and the other votes left are mostly the cities which also tend to vote Democrat.

He doesn't want to take the chance.

Mail votes are more likely to be Democrat and the other votes left are mostly the cities which also tend to vote Democrat.

He doesn't want to take the chance.

I mean shouldn’t all votes be counted lol...
Who is he to say let’s stop counting the votes wtf

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I think we have crisis on our hands. Incumbent president disenfranchising citizens by stopping their votes to be counted is DESPICABLE. American democracy is in peril tonight tbh. If Biden supposedly wins this election I don't think Trump will concede. He'd rally his far right troops to fight for him rather than concede this election.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
are they even counting the mail-in votes tonight, or is it gonna start in the morning?
Some of the mail votes are still arriving. Trump is trying to argue any votes that comes in after election day should not be counted. The Supreme court allowed an extension of 3 days to count all the votes if they do not arrive on election day. Those votes are most likely going to be Democrat.

Trending

Latest posts