Jins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Some one said on this thread theres other religions who use their holy books to caste out demons and your reply was.

What the actual f*ck did i just read.
:kanyehmm:
You stopped me in my tracks right there.

Quran is the ONLY way to expel jins what are yiu talkin about?
:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wtf is a modern christian gonna say to remove any jinn let alone a muslim one?
:gucciwhat:
I reiterate there’s part of the Torah and injeel that haven’t been tampered with and last but not least the Torah and gospel are originally from Allah that alone would terrify the wicked.

Ninyaho let’s agree to disagree

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:comeon:

Keep it moving kulaha she blatantly lies about Allah and she has the audacity to tell me to keep it moving emotional irrational being provide evidence from the Quran or sunnah to back up your statement don’t make up lies naaya :ufdup:
How did I lie about Allah? Where did I make a statement lying about Allah? So elaboration a Hadith and Quran verse to your dumb ass is lying about Allah? Did I even say this was 100% fact? Did I not say Allah knows best? Do you even study Islam? Anyone that ever went to a lesson or two or even listened to a lecture concerning the creation would have an understanding that jins possibly inhabit the earth before us, and they caused mischief on earth and Allah sent angels to destroy them. That’s the most popular opinion with some hadiths to support. If the sahabas say something the prophet told them and it’s a sahih Hadith I believe it.

Keep smoking crack and sniffing cocaine and don’t fix your mouth to call me naaya.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How did I lie about Allah? Where did I make a statement lying about Allah? So elaboration a Hadith and Quran verse to your dumb ass is lying about Allah? Did I even say this was 100% fact? Did I not say Allah knows best? Do you even study Islam? Anyone that ever went to a lesson or two or even listened to a lecture concerning the creation would have an understanding of the fact that jins did inhabit the earth before us, and they caused mischieve on earth and Allah sent angels to destroy them.

Keep smoking crack and sniffing cocaine and don’t fix your mouth to call me naaya.
Can you provide evidence from the Quran and sunnah that ibliss was the first jinn created likewise provide evidence to back up your statement that Allah destroyed most jinns.

You can’t say something at a whim and attribute it to Allah put your pride aside fadlan provide evidence abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay

Reign

VIP
Can you provide evidence from the Quran and sunnah that ibliss was the first jinn created likewise provide evidence to back up your statement that Allah destroyed most jinns.

You can’t say something at a whim and attribute it to Allah put your pride aside fadlan provide evidence abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay
I ALREADY DID. Are you stupid? Can’t you comprehend what you read? That Quran verse I mentioned earlier INDICATES that iblees is the father of jins, notice the word INDICATES not states. The Hadith I provided shows that Allah destroyed the nation of Jins that lives on earth before us by sending angels.

Good God! I’m done arguing with you.

1. Big Bang

2. Scientific Miracles in The Qur'an

Miracle One:

Miracle Two:

Miracle Three:

Miracle Four:

Miracle Five:

The big bang has nothing to do with meshing or the "earth" or the heavens. The author of that verse obviously thinks the earth was among the first products of the big bang, which is not true. The earth and heavens "meshing" has zero to do with the big bang and our understanding of it.

It says everything is made of water. Absolutely not true. It doesn't say the human body is 70% water. It also forgets to mention that not all living things are mostly water. For example a whale is 40% blubber, which is not water. You are stretching a bit if you took that verse to mean humans are mainly water.

At NO point does semen become a "clump" and then a "clot of blood". This simply never happens. If you try to fit this with a modern understanding of science, you're obviously stretching. It reflects people's thinking at the time and nothing else. It was closer to scientific views of the matter than cave people but still obviously way off.

As for the burning in hell verse, it just says you'll be burned and as you die out, everything will be restored so you can keep keep feeling the pain. Again, it doesn't take scientific knowledge to conclude that if you burn someone alive and bring that back to life to burn them again, they'll feel the pain all over again. Note, there is nothing scientific about bringing people back alive. Also note how barbaric and pathetic it is for the so-called creator of the universe to use threats of torture to keep you from leaving his cult. Almost as if he feeds on praise, sort of like Donald Trump.

And as for rain, you do realize the "bright flash" refers to lightning right? Lightning certainly doesn't come from mountains of ice in "the heavens". Clouds rub on each other, become charged and build a high voltage and electricity ionizes air molecules and travels through air from an area of high electrical pressure to an area of low electrical pressure, hence lightning. Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with mountains in heaven or whatever nonsense that verse spouts. Did you write the commentary? Because you are stretching wildly and trying to make sense of it. It doesn't make sense and you should recognize that and leave it for science.

Reign

VIP
The big bang has nothing to do with meshing or the "earth" or the heavens. The author of that verse obviously thinks the earth was among the first products of the big bang, which is not true. The earth and heavens "meshing" has zero to do with the big bang and our understanding of it.

It says everything is made of water. Absolutely not true. It doesn't say the human body is 70% water. It also forgets to mention that not all living things are mostly water. For example a whale is 40% blubber, which is not water. You are stretching a bit if you took that verse to mean humans are mainly water.

At NO point does semen become a "clump" and then a "clot of blood". This simply never happens. If you try to fit this with a modern understanding of science, you're obviously stretching. It reflects people's thinking at the time and nothing else. It was closer to scientific views of the matter than cave people but still obviously way off.

As for the burning in hell verse, it just says you'll be burned and as you die out, everything will be restored so you can keep keep feeling the pain. Again, it doesn't take scientific knowledge to conclude that if you burn someone alive and bring that back to life to burn them again, they'll feel the pain all over again. Note, there is nothing scientific about bringing people back alive. Also note how barbaric and pathetic it is for the so-called creator of the universe to use threats of torture to keep you from leaving his cult. Almost as if he feeds on praise, sort of like Donald Trump.

And as for rain, you do realize the "bright flash" refers to lightning right? Lightning certainly doesn't come from mountains of ice in "the heavens". Clouds rub on each other, become charged and build a high voltage and electricity ionizes air molecules and travels through air from an area of high electrical pressure to an area of low electrical pressure, hence lightning. Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with mountains in heaven or whatever nonsense that verse spouts. Did you write the commentary? Because you are stretching wildly and trying to make sense of it. It doesn't make sense and you should recognize that and leave it for science.
It took you over 12 hours even though you were active to come up with that reply huh? I guess whomever is misguided no one can guide.

I can sit here refuting every single point you TRIED to make to convince yourself that the Qur’an is a lie, but what’s the point? You will just come up with other things to convince yourself otherwise.

Read my previous post again with an open heart and an opened mind.

By the way by water it means liquid and it doesn’t matter that a whale is 40% blubber. The fact of the matter is without liquid present in its body a whale would be dead.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I ALREADY DID. Are you stupid? Can’t you comprehend what you read? That Quran verse I mentioned earlier INDICATES that iblees is the father of jins, notice the word INDICATES not states. The Hadith I provided shows that Allah destroyed the nation of Jins that lives on earth before us by sending angels.

Good God! I’m done arguing with you.
Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun I feel sorry for your husband kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you had half the sympathy you have for my “husband” for yourself, you wouldn’t be the cokehead that you are. Sii soco sacsacyahow.
Abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay you’re stubborn as a mule I can just see all the manipulation you will use against him if you would fabricate the word of Allah it’s clear nothing is sacrosanct to you it seems like the only thing you’re loyal to is your ego and pride was iblees downfall.

Reign

VIP
Abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay you’re stubborn as a mule I can just see all the manipulation you will use against him if you would fabricate the word of Allah it’s clear nothing is sacrosanct to you.
Fabricate?? Where did I fabricate? Are you high or drunk again? :ulyin:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hi dear Muslims. let’s talk about Jins. I’ve been learning more and more about them recently.

Did you know they used to roam the earth before humans were created by Allah?. They were here for millions of years, possibly billions, until Allah destroyed nearly most of them as they used to cause mischiev on the earth. He (swt) replaced them with humans on earth. Iblees was the first jin created just like Adam the first man.

They also come in different kinds and have different powers and some have no powers at all, just invisible to the human eye. Not all of them can fly or walk through doors. They also have races, languages and religions like us.

They still live on earth but are invisible to us and live in certain places like graveyards, deep in the sea, near bin areas, grave yards, toilets etc.

They are also not fond of the human race as Allah favoured us over them.

Interesting stuff. Anyone feel free to correct me on anything or add onto anything they learned about these creatures.
This is a clear fabrication :gucciwhat:

Fabricate?? Where did I fabricate? Are you high or drunk again? :ulyin:
Although I don’t often agree with cognitive , you need to backup all your claims with verses and/ or sahih Hadith.Without this you may inadvertently be bringing ignorance to Islam which is a grave sin.

Reign

VIP
Although I don’t often agree with cognitive , you need to backup all your claims with verses and/ or sahih Hadith.Without this you may inadvertently be bringing ignorance to Islam which is a grave sin.
Are you blind? Go through my replies to him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know it’s a gynocentric society the west but don’t let her bully you by manipulation into submission :lolbron:

They don't think. It's called religion. Religion is defined as "the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices". That should tell you all you need to know. They all believe the same thing and they were all born into it. Very few of them think and the ones that think do confirmation bias. The ones that don't do confirmation bias leave and lol at themselves.
And you must be a great thinker then right? afterall, u managed to escape religion, something 80% of people on earth couldn't do.
war soco.
ur a xoolo for believing in big bang, evolution etc.. when you don't even understand those concepts because you aren't really a scientist. You have been convinced, just like you accuse us of being conditioned into believing our religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.