Jins

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you must be a great thinker then right? afterall, u managed to escape religion, something 80% of people on earth couldn't do.
war soco.
ur a xoolo for believing in big bang, evolution etc.. when you don't even understand those concepts because you aren't really a scientist. You have been convinced, just like you accuse us of being conditioned into believing our religion.
I don’t know what the Big Bang and evolution are about because I’m not a scientist? Nigga you were quiet for hours and this is what you came up with?
:bell:

I heard the same thing and I found this excerpt from islamqa

"The first opinion is that the earth was inhabited by the jinn, whom Allah, may He be exalted, created from fire. This opinion was narrated from most of the mufassireen.

At-Tabari narrated in his Tafseer from Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said:

The first ones to dwell on earth were the jinn, and they caused mischief therein, shedding blood and killing one another.

It was narrated from ar-Rabee‘ ibn Anas that he said:

Allah created the angels on Wednesday, and He created the jinn on Thursday and He created Adam on Friday. Then some of the jinn disbelieved, and the angels used to come down to earth to fight them, and there was bloodshed and corruption on earth.
"
Although I don’t often agree with cognitive , you need to backup all your claims with verses and/ or sahih Hadith.Without this you may inadvertently be bringing ignorance to Islam which is a grave sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending