Jins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hi dear Muslims. let’s talk about Jins. I’ve been learning more and more about them recently.

Did you know they used to roam the earth before humans were created by Allah?. They were here for millions of years, possibly billions, until Allah destroyed nearly most of them as they used to cause mischiev on the earth. He (swt) replaced them with humans on earth. Iblees was the first jin created just like Adam the first man.

They also come in different kinds and have different powers and some have no powers at all, just invisible to the human eye. Not all of them can fly or walk through doors. They also have races, languages and religions like us.

They still live on earth but are invisible to us and live in certain places like graveyards, deep in the sea, near bin areas, grave yards, toilets etc.

They are also not fond of the human race as Allah favoured us over them.

Interesting stuff. Anyone feel free to correct me on anything or add onto anything they learned about these creatures.

Hi dear Muslims. let’s talk about Jins. I’ve been learning more and more about them recently.

Did you know they used to roam the earth before humans were created by Allah?. They were here for millions of years, possibly billions, until Allah destroyed nearly most of them as they used to cause mischiev on the earth. He (swt) replaced them with humans on earth. Iblees was the first jin created just like Adam the first man.

They also come in different kinds and have different powers and some have no powers at all, just invisible to the human eye. Not all of them can fly or walk through doors. They also have races, languages and religions like us.

They still live on earth but are invisible to us and live in certain places like graveyards, deep in the sea, near bin areas, grave yards, toilets etc.

They are also not fond of the human race as Allah favoured us over them.

Interesting stuff. Anyone feel free to correct me on anything or add onto anything they learned about these creatures.
I know what you are talking about and the ayah doesn't reference jiin at all

Yes the jiin where here before us but nothing talks about them being almost destroyed by God the ayah in surrat Al baqra refers to some creature Allah knows what that lived on Earth before humans that were evil [30-33] Just36 recall the time when your Lord said to the angels,37 "I am going to appoint a vicegerent38 on the Earth." They humbly enquired, "Are you going to appoint such a one as will cause disorder and shed blood on the Earth?39 We are already engaged in hymning Your praise, and hallowing Your name".

Reign

VIP
On judgment day, we humans will be able to see jinns but they won't be able to see us.
Interesting, I heard everyone will be able to see each other on that day.

Yes the jiin where here before us but nothing talks about them being almost destroyed by God the ayah in surrat Al baqra refers to some creature Allah knows what that lived on Earth before humans that were evil [30-33] Just36 recall the time when your Lord said to the angels,37 "I am going to appoint a vicegerent38 on the Earth." They humbly enquired, "Are you going to appoint such a one as will cause disorder and shed blood on the Earth?39 We are already engaged in hymning Your praise, and hallowing Your name".

Interesting, I heard Allah sent the angels to destroy the mischievous ones and then humans were created. Then iblees rebelled out of jealousy.

Whether or not jins existed or exist today depends on the credibility of the Quran and Hadiths, and not science or logic because there is no logical or scientific way to talk about them. As you all know, the credibility of the Quran is highly questionable. Add this to the logical absurdity of the Jins claim and you should be able to deduce that obviously there are no Jins.

Are Jins a result of the creation of the universe when all of that energy was released? If so, are Jins made of energy (light, heat,l etc)? So we should be able to detect them? Or are they “off the books” secret energy that isn’t accessible? I’m grappling with this.

You know what I have wondered? if a non westerner gets jin inside them, they are then refered to a mental health clinic right. so they'll be put on crazy pills and medicine when they need quran for the join to be expelled.

You know what I have wondered? if a non westerner gets jin inside them, they are then refered to a mental health clinic right. so they'll be put on crazy pills and medicine when they need quran for the join to be expelled.

Non Muslims have their own religions
where they do exorcism
And supposedly the person because
Normal again
I guess you don’t
Need the Quran :)

Non Muslims have their own religions
where they do exorcism
And supposedly the person because
Normal again
I guess you don’t
Need the Quran :)

I know sxb. But I am refering to the athiest who dont believe in religion at all. They just take the person to mental health facility.

Jins are about your mental state and perception of reality. There are actually no Jins that exist in the real world. People suffering from psychosis and other mental conditions think they see things that aren’t there. Psychosis is prevalent among people in Africa for many reasons. I would argue “crazy pills” are appropriate in this case.

Jins are about your mental state and perception of reality. There are actually no Jins that exist in the real world. People suffering from psychosis and other mental conditions think they see things that aren’t there. Psychosis is prevalent among people in Africa for many reasons. I would argue “crazy pills” are appropriate in this case.

Jinns are real. I once participated in a gathering reading quran on a lady who had jinn. She would behave weird and begin to shake when after a maybe 10mins of reading quran. Jinns are absolutely real. In islam there are many things which we muslims can never prove but we believe it still

When thinking about sixir, you need to consider the toxicity of spells or things people consume. These things are actually poisonous and cause physiological reactions. The victim of the sixir suffers from the nocebo effect, where he believes things will hurt him and even though that doesn’t happen, he actually experiences this. Talking him out of it and getting some rest is the solution. Reading Quran on him usually has that effect because he trusts it.

Jinns are real. I once participated in a gathering reading quran on a lady who had jinn. She would behave weird and begin to shake when after a maybe 10mins of reading quran. Jinns are absolutely real. In islam there are many things which we muslims can never prove but we believe it still
That woman was suffering from a psychological problem. She was behaving weird because she believed the Quran was helping take the Jins away. There were no Jins in the first place. It was in her mind all along.

That woman was suffering from a psychological problem. She was behaving weird because she believed the Quran was helping take the Jins away. There were no Jins in the first place. It was in her mind all along.

Thats what anyone who doesnt believe in islam would say

Thats what anyone who doesnt believe in islam would say
How do you know she wasn’t suffering from a psychological problem? How do you know the founders of Islam were not also suffering from these problems before erroneously diagnosing them as “Jins”? Think man think.

Reign

VIP
Whether or not jins existed or exist today depends on the credibility of the Quran and Hadiths, and not science or logic because there is no logical or scientific way to talk about them. As you all know, the credibility of the Quran is highly questionable. Add this to the logical absurdity of the Jins claim and you should be able to deduce that obviously there are no Jins.
How about scientists discovering the possibility of an ancient civilisation in places like Antarctica? How about the fact that they constantly keep banging on about aliens when we all know they’re referring to jins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts