Jins

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about scientists discovering the possibility of an ancient civilisation in places like Antarctica? How about the fact that they constantly keep banging on about aliens when we all know they’re referring to jins?
When they talk about aliens, they are talking about extraterrestrial life and they are using our civilization as a reference point. How often do you hear people "banging on" about aliens on earth, outside of sci-fi and area 51 nonsense? And as for the possibility of an ancient civilization in Antarctica, what leads you to believe only Jins could've lived there? Humans have been around in their current for form 300,000 years and the end of the last ice age was only about 12,000 years ago.
:ulyin: :ulyin: :ulyin: :ulyin:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
When they talk about aliens, they are talking about extraterrestrial life and they are using our civilization as a reference point. How often do you hear people "banging on" about aliens on earth, outside of sci-fi and area 51 nonsense? And as for the possibility of an ancient civilization in Antarctica, what leads you to believe only Jins could've lived there? Humans have been around in their current for form 300,000 years and the end of the last ice age was only about 12,000 years ago.
:ulyin: :ulyin: :ulyin: :ulyin:

Fair point, but they didn’t say humans, they said a non human civilisation. Google is free. Some even claim to have seen weird aliens down there which I believe are jins. Jins live in abandoned places and Antarctica is the most abandoned place on Earth.

Fair point, but they didn’t say humans, they said a non human civilisation. Google is free. Some even claim to have seen weird aliens down there which I believe are jins. Jins live in abandoned places and Antarctica is the most abandoned place on Earth.
I just noticed you're a happily married Korean woman who thinks alien references = jin :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hi dear Muslims. let’s talk about Jins. I’ve been learning more and more about them recently.

Did you know they used to roam the earth before humans were created by Allah?. They were here for millions of years, possibly billions, until Allah destroyed nearly most of them as they used to cause mischiev on the earth. He (swt) replaced them with humans on earth. Iblees was the first jin created just like Adam the first man.

They also come in different kinds and have different powers and some have no powers at all, just invisible to the human eye. Not all of them can fly or walk through doors. They also have races, languages and religions like us.

They still live on earth but are invisible to us and live in certain places like graveyards, deep in the sea, near bin areas, grave yards, toilets etc.

They are also not fond of the human race as Allah favoured us over them.

Interesting stuff. Anyone feel free to correct me on anything or add onto anything they learned about these creatures.
Where did you get the part where Allah destroyed most of the jinn? Can you provide evidence?

Likewise fadlan could you please provide evidence where Allah says ibliss was the first jinn created?

He was the most pious out of the jinns but I don’t recall any Hadith or verses from the Quran that says he was the first jinn created, could you provide evidence?

There’s a whole chapter dedicated to the jinn in the Quran it’s called surah al jinn

“Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an.

It guides to the right course, and we have believed in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone.

And [it teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord; He has not taken a wife or a son

And that our foolish one has been saying about Allah an excessive transgression.

And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden.“

And they had thought, as you thought, that Allah would never send anyone [as a messenger].

And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames.

And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him.

And we do not know [therefore] whether evil is intended for those on earth or whether their Lord intends for them a right course.

And among us are the righteous, and among us are [others] not so; we were [of] divided ways.“

https://quran.com/72

Reign

VIP
Where did you get the part where Allah destroyed most of the jinn? Can you provide evidence?

Likewise fadlan could you please provide evidence where Allah says ibliss was the first jinn created?

He was the most pious out of the jinns but I don’t recall any Hadith or verses from the Quran that says he was the first jinn created, could you provide evidence?

There’s a whole chapter dedicated to the jinn in the Quran it’s called surah al jinn

“Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an.

It guides to the right course, and we have believed in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone.

And [it teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord; He has not taken a wife or a son

And that our foolish one has been saying about Allah an excessive transgression.

And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden.“

And they had thought, as you thought, that Allah would never send anyone [as a messenger].

And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames.

And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him.

And we do not know [therefore] whether evil is intended for those on earth or whether their Lord intends for them a right course.

And among us are the righteous, and among us are [others] not so; we were [of] divided ways.“

https://quran.com/72

Your first question: I don't have a specific verse from the Qur'an, but I did hear it somewhere. I stumbled across this.

At-Tabari narrated in his Tafseer from Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said:

The first ones to dwell on earth were the jinn, and they caused mischief therein, shedding blood and killing one another.

It was narrated from ar-Rabee‘ ibn Anas that he said:

Allah created the angels on Wednesday, and He created the jinn on Thursday and He created Adam on Friday. Then some of the jinn disbelieved, and the angels used to come down to earth to fight them, and there was bloodshed and corruption on earth.

Your second question: Allah clearly states the jins are iblees's offsprings, just like humans are Adams. Which I took to mean he is the first jin created, just like Adam is the first human created.

“Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you?”

[al-Kahf 18:50]

Allah Knows best though.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Non Muslims have their own religions
where they do exorcism
And supposedly the person because
Normal again
I guess you don’t
Need the Quran :)
What the actual f*ck did i just read.
:kanyehmm:
You stopped me in my tracks right there.

Quran is the ONLY way to expel jins what are yiu talkin about?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your first question: I don't have a specific verse from the Qur'an, but I did hear it somewhere. I stumbled across this.

At-Tabari narrated in his Tafseer from Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said:

The first ones to dwell on earth were the jinn, and they caused mischief therein, shedding blood and killing one another.

Allah created the angels on Wednesday, and He created the jinn on Thursday and He created Adam on Friday. Then some of the jinn disbelieved, and the angels used to come down to earth to fight them, and there was bloodshed and corruption on earth.

Your second question: Allah clearly states the jins are iblees's offsprings, just like humans are Adams. Which I took to mean he is the first jin created, just like Adam is the first human created.

“Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you?”

[al-Kahf 18:50]

Allah Knows best though.
Where does it say on those hadiths you quoted that Allah destroyed most jinns?

Iblis and his offsprings are the ones who rebelled against Allah but there’s also Muslim jinns Who are pious again? Not all jinns come from ibliss lineage that Hadith doesn’t say anything about iblis being created first.

You'll find that other cultures have ALSO adopted ways of combatting that which seems like super-natural and done it with varying succes :)

Your belief that quran-saar is the main defense against the supernatural of Jinn doesn't change this historical and for you personal account:)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Do you know that in order to be a Muslim you must first accept that the Torah and injeel (gospel) are from Allah?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You'll find that other cultures have ALSO adopted ways of combatting that which seems like super-natural and done it with varying succes :)

Your belief that quran-saar is the main defense against the supernatural of Jinn doesn't change this historical and for you personal account:)
The Torah and the gospel (injeel) are from Allah.

Reign

VIP

There are Jewish and Christian jins and if you read the bible and torah it bothers them and they could end up leaving the person. Similarly non Abrahamic religion jins might still get bothered by the Torah and Bible because it has some references to God alone. Obviously the Qura'an is the RIGHT way to expel a jin and the only permenant way because the Qur'an is the truth and came after the first two books, to correct the mistakes it's followers put in it and Allah perserved it. That's why you can't expel a muslim jin with the first two books or hardly even permenantly expel a jin with them.

But lets not forget even though the first two books contain MANY falsehoods written by man, it still has some gem of messages in it because it originally came from Allah.

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
Where does it say on those hadiths you quoted that Allah destroyed most jinns?

Iblis and his offsprings are the ones who rebelled against Allah but there’s also Muslim jinns Who are pious again? Not all jinns come from ibliss lineage that Hadith doesn’t say anything about iblis being created first.

He sent the angels to destroy the mischievous ones.

No Iblis and his offsprings refers to the jins ( not all jins in this ayas context, just the bad ones, but it still states iblees has offsprings). Wasn't iblees himself a worshipper of Allah once upon a time? The religion of the jin has nothing to do with whether they originated from iblees or not.

It's like saying that atheist can't be from Adam because they are not Muslim.

Adam was the first human to be made and the first living being to be made from clay and Iblees was the first jin to be made out of fire and jins are made out of fire. This either makes him the father of jins or the cheif of jins. Either way Allah knows best and that's not really important.

“ ‘I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay’”
[al-A’raaf 7:12]

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
Whether or not jins existed or exist today depends on the credibility of the Quran and Hadiths, and not science or logic because there is no logical or scientific way to talk about them. As you all know, the credibility of the Quran is highly questionable. Add this to the logical absurdity of the Jins claim and you should be able to deduce that obviously there are no Jins.

Abti keep it moving.
No one cares if u're a Gaal or bilaa Deen.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He sent the angels to destroy the mischievous ones.

No Iblis and his offsprings refers to the jins ( not all jins in this ayas context, just the bad ones, but it still states iblees has offsprings). Wasn't iblees himself a worshipper of Allah once upon a time? The religion of the jin has nothing to do with whether they originated from iblees or not.

It's like saying that atheist can't be from Adam because they are not Muslim.

Adam was the first human to be made and the first living being to be made from clay and Iblees was the first jin to be made out of fire and jins are made out of fire. This either makes him the father of jins or the cheif of jins. Either way Allah know best and that's not really important.

“ ‘I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay’”
[al-A’raaf 7:12]
How does Allah sending angels to destroy the mischief makers equate to Allah destroying most jinn?

Ibliss was the most pious amongst the jinn so Allah raised his ranks to the highest level amongst the angels who don’t have free will that’s why ibliss was in heaven unlike Adam who was just created.

Before Allah breathed life into Adam he was just a body without a soul and ibliss use to go stare at Adam along with all the angels with suspense at this new creation.

If you can provide evidence from the Quran or sunnah that Allah killed most jinns and that ibliss was the first jinn created then I will hear and I will obey.

Reign

VIP
How does Allah sending angels to destroy the mischief makers equate to Allah destroying most jinn?

Ibliss was the most pious amongst the jinn so Allah raised his ranks to the highest level amongst the angels who don’t have free will that’s why ibliss was in heaven unlike Adam who was just created.

Before Allah breathed life into Adam he was just a body without a soul and ibliss use to go stare at Adam along with all the angels with suspense at this new creation.

If you can provide evidence from the Quran or sunnah that Allah killed most jinns and that ibliss was the first jinn created then I will hear and I will obey.

The hadith I just sent you gives you the answer to your first question. :noneck:

Your answers are all there. Some of them caused mischieve on earth, the angels came down to fight them which means killing them because angels are stronger than jins. Most of the jin (NOT ALL) were mischievious. You have a problem with the word most miyaa? Okay let's say some. I used the word most because of the fact that the hadith says 'ANGELS USED TO COME DOWN TO EARTH TO FIGHT THEM' shows MANY angels (plural S) constantly used to come to earth to fight them, which means the jins must have been LARGE in number and caused mischieve repeatedly and if it was just a very few Allah would have sent down a few angels and it wouldn't have been constant. Notice I highlighted the s in 'angels' and the ed in 'used to' in red for you. :siilaanyolaugh:

Allah Knows best.

As for iblees being the first jin to be created, I don't know anything about and I shouldn't have said otherwise. However there are some verses in the qur'an like the one I quoted earlier which indicates iblees and his offspring which many scholars say refers to the jin. I'm not a scholar though so do your own research.

Last edited:
Are Jins a result of the creation of the universe when all of that energy was released? If so, are Jins made of energy (light, heat,l etc)? So we should be able to detect them? Or are they “off the books” secret energy that isn’t accessible? I’m grappling with this.
lol so if you accept jins to exist, they must be as a result of the big bang?
Tell me why you believe in the big bang?

lol so if you accept jins to exist, they must be as a result of the big bang?
This line of reasoning is a new trend among Islam apologists. They try to rationalize and use the big bang theory and say that Allah was the original source of all energy and therefore the creator of everything. I started my point by assuming this is true for simplicity.

This line of reasoning is a new trend among Islam apologists. They try to rationalize and use the big bang theory and say that Allah was the original source of all energy and therefore the creator of everything. I started my point by assuming this is true for simplicity.
oh. got it. Do you believe in the big bang?

Everything that we know exists is made of energy, whether it is energy stored in chemical bonds, nuclear energy, light, heat or other forms of it. Atoms and molecules and mass are all energy. That energy had one source in the beginning and has been conserved ever since, changing from one form to another. There's a ton of proof that the expanding universe started out from the big bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.