Jealous friends.. how do you deal with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Don't believe him walaal. He's making fun of it kkk:mjlol:
I thought he was a religious man? Why would he mock something so serious?

Cus this stuff actually happens. Something very similar happened to me last ramadan actually. It was my first time visiting the new somali masjid. I know very few of the somali people there (mostly habaryars there). When I entered, most of the grown women there (30+) were eyeing me and whispering stuff. Seconds later half my face went numb. I never return back to that masjid. Spent most of my ramadan praying at home.

So as much as these clueless boys try to make fun of evil eyes, the truth of the matter is that this shit is real.

It has been mentioned in the deen numerous time. I actually believe this to be one of the main reasons why women will be outnumbering men in Jahannam.

Anab evidence will change my mind.

If you don’t believe me that this is all just a placebo effect I can provide you with studies and evidence. Can you do the same?

You're not a muslim right? I believe in islam and it tells me about the evil eye. Btw evil eye isn't restricted to looks, it can be about other things too. Like money, wealth, prestige etc. And it affects people in different ways, like their mental health. Like some of those celebs have serious mental health issues, etc.

I used to think I had a good nose, maybe a bit on the big side until someone commented it is really small.

:jcoleno:

Pretty embarrassing tbh, that said OP loves to humble brag
:siilaanyolaugh:

I thought he was a religious man? Why would he mock something so serious?

Cus this stuff actually happens. Something very similar happened to me last ramadan actually. It was my first time visiting the new somali masjid. I know very few of the somali people there (mostly habaryars there). When I entered, most of the grown women there (30+) were eyeing me and whispering stuff. Seconds later half my face went numb. I never return back to that masjid. Spent most of my ramadan praying at home.

So as much as these clueless boys try to make fun of evil eyes, the truth of the matter is that this shit is real.

It has been mentioned in the deen numerous time. I actually believe this to be one of the main reasons why women will be outnumbering men in Jahannam.
I think u should visit a doctor
:mugshotman:
Kulaha half my face went numb
:ayaanswag:

Anab evidence will change my mind.

If you don’t believe me that this is all just a placebo effect I can provide you with studies and evidence. Can you do the same?
I think you don't understand what placebo means how can your placebo effect others

Muji

VIP
You're not a muslim right? I believe in islam and it tells me about the evil eye. Btw evil eye isn't restricted to looks, it can be about other things too. Like money, wealth, prestige etc. And it affects people in different ways, like their mental health. Like some of those celebs have serious mental health issues, etc.

Anab sweety..baby girl..listen

Celebs have mental issues because they have a high pressured job and the rest of the population have mental health issues.

The reason why it’s problematic for you to believe this is because things like this only work when you believe they work, this is what’s known as the placebo effect.

Read this story about what happened to Vance Vanders
http://www.youaretheplacebo.com/victory-over-voodoo/

SumMo

very lowkey
I think u should visit a doctor
:mugshotman:
Kulaha half my face went numb
:ayaanswag:
I freaked out. And my sisters took me home. It went away after some praying and dua. Alhamdullilah. I couldn’t feel the left side of my face, and it was twitching. I thought my life was over. Hands down one of the scariest things to ever happen to me.

I saw one of the habaryars dead in the face as she was whispering and 4 of them turned around at the same time.

I really don’t want this to stop me from participating and helping out my local masjid this ramadan, but that shit traumatized me. I don’t know if I can bounce back. Might have to look for good deeds elsewhere idk. :confused::frdfvsb:

World

VIP
Somalis have straighter and better noses than non-Africans for sure. The only time you'll find an Iranian or Middle Easterner with this type of nose is if they had surgery.

9d4e75d1550b3002060794d60e92f481.jpg

I freaked out. And my sisters took me home. It went away after some praying and dua. Alhamdullilah. I couldn’t feel the left side of my face, and it was twitching. I thought my life was over. Hands down one of the scariest things to ever happen to me.

I saw one of the habaryars dead in the face as she was whispering and 4 of them turned around at the same time.

I really don’t want this to stop me from participating and helping out my local masjid this ramadan, but that shit traumatized me. I don’t know if I can bounce back. Might have to look for good deeds elsewhere idk. :confused::frdfvsb:
:mjkkk:
Never liked habaryars, they always reminded me of witches.Big ass jilbaabs and shrieking laughter.
:mjlaugh:
Hey u might be onto something
:ohdamn:

Muji

VIP
I think you don't understand what placebo means how can your placebo effect others

To be honest the scientific term for it is the nocebo effect. It’s been shown that the anticipation of bad things can affect you negatively. This is why voodoo works. If you believe in voodoo and I told you, you would die, the anticipation and worry of it would make you sick. The mind is a very powerful tool and can control the body which is why it’s important not to believe in stuff like this.

SumMo

very lowkey
:mjkkk:
Never liked habaryars, they always reminded me of witches.Big ass jilbaabs and shrieking laughter.
:mjlaugh:
Hey u might be onto something
:ohdamn:
I feel the same. Like it’s never their daughters that are out here spreading evil eyes, it’s always the grown as habaryars. I guess their lives are so miserable that they have to take it out on us. Allah(swt) will be the judge of them.. :uCkf6mf:

Bunch of xaasids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts