Jealous friends.. how do you deal with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
So my persian friend just came back after being mia for almost a year (she told us she would take a gap year to improve her grades and go on to take another major).

She comes back with a completely different nose. o_O

Not gonna lie this got me shook, but I didn’t say anything. It was the big elephant in the room that everyone was trying to ignore, and it made everything really awkward.
:ayaanswag:

She is one of many arab, persian, kurdish, indian, friends of mine that always comments on how much they hate their noses and wants to fix it. But I never really thought they would do it tho. The worst part is she is still unhappy with it. And she is lowkey taking it out on me now.. Like, say what?
:browtf:

Just yesterday, I was sitting in the cafeteria with her and a indian friend of mine, and she kept asking me so many questions on my nose.

At one point she straight up asked me «Why is your nose so perfect?» in the middle of me explaning something. I told her «cus I’m somali I guess?». And she got pissed off and said «Well, us persians just have big noses..». Then my indian friend went on to talk about my lips, and how it’s unfair and blabla.

To avoid any further evil eyes I changed the topic, and we somehow ended up talking about our childhood. We were showing each other baby pics of ourselves at one point, and my persian friend then proceeded to zoom in on my nose as a baby. Like wtf. I actually got scared when she did that.

She then said «Yeah, your nose has always been small. lucky» under her breath, and went back to being depressed. Like, is she normal? wtf

So, are there any other somalis girls on here who have experienced the same level of evil eyes/jealousy from their non-somali ‘’friends’’? If so, how do you deal with it?
:faysalwtf:

I’m seriously considering cutting many of them off as friends, and befriending only somali girls from now on..

I can’t deal with the subtle shade and the lowkey jealousy. Like they never ever say ‘masha’Allah’ unless I threaten them! Only a handful of them do, and I plan on being friends with those lovely girls. The rest I will cut em off. They are not worth it, even tho they are fun to hang around with.
:hillarybiz:

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
Stop being friends with her. End of story.
I wish it was that easy.
She is planning on securing me a job as I am applying for a place she has previously worked in. She claims she still has many connection there. (she’s also super fun to hang with.) I just wish she’d stop evil eyeing me and throwing shade at me for no reason.

:mjcry:

But I guess you’re right. As soon as she secures me the job, I must cut her off. Same with the rest of the jealous bunch who are no better..

They don’t serve me any good wallahi. My hooyo was right, I always befriend the wrong crowd. smh, when will I ever learn?
:kanyehmm:

Last edited:
Girl the evil eye isnt worth it, you dont have to dump her as a friend but keep it cordial. And yes hooyos always know your baqti "friends" before you do!!

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Come on. They are just saying they like ur features.
Plus, a person who is helping u get a job U want is not a person who is jealous. Really jealous people are enemies of progress.

Plus, they are girls... I had coworkers compliment my nose too.
I was once talking to this girl and all of a sudden she was like “u have a white man nose” my own sisters tell me I have the “perfect nose”. Caadi waaye. Caadi iska dhig.
Yo I was surprised, but she liked my nose. It’s not a big deal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
men and women are different. If a guy came back with a changed nose we would probably roast him on the spot. Anyhow considering you're female just tell her she looks fine. If they get mad at it for you just get rid.

So my persian friend just came back after being mia for almost a year (she told us she would take a gap year to improve her grades and go on to take another major).

Not gonna lie this got me shook, but I didn’t say anything. It was the big elephant in the room that everyone was trying to ignore, and it made everything really awkward.

She is one of many arab, persian, kurdish, indian, friends of mine that always comments on how much they hate their noses and wants to fix it. But I never really thought they would do it tho. The worst part is she is still unhappy with it. And she is lowkey taking it out on me now.. Like, say what?

Just yesterday, I was sitting in the cafeteria with her and a indian friend of mine, and she kept asking me so many questions on my nose.

At one point she straight up asked me «Why is your nose so perfect?» in the middle of me explaning something. I told her «cus I’m somali I guess?». And she got pissed off and said «Well, us persians just have big noses..». Then my indian friend went on to talk about my lips, and how it’s unfair and blabla.

To avoid any further evil eyes I changed the topic, and we somehow ended up talking about our childhood. We were showing each other baby pics of ourselves at one point, and my persian friend then proceeded to zoom in on my nose as a baby. Like wtf. I actually got scared when she did that.

She then said «Yeah, your nose has always been small. lucky» under her breath, and went back to being depressed. Like, is she normal? wtf

So, are there any other somalis girls on here who have experienced the same level of evil eyes/jealousy from their non-somali ‘’friends’’? If so, how do you deal with it?

I’m seriously considering cutting many of them off as friends, and befriending only somali girls from now on..

I can’t deal with the subtle shade and the lowkey jealousy. Like they never ever say ‘masha’Allah’ unless I threaten them! Only a handful of them do, and I plan on being friends with those lovely girls. The rest I will cut em off. They are not worth it, even tho they are fun to hang around with.
Women are weird walahi I think I've only got one comment about my nose in my entire life

Muji

VIP
Lol so this is how Somalis treat people who compliment them and hook them up with jobs.

Hunny if the evil eye existed Angelina Jolie and Adriana Lima would be the prime victims of it, relax yourself nobody is coming for your nose.

Imagine cutting off a good friend because of superstition, I’m done with you Somalis :camby:

looool this is common tbh. u just gotta change subjects. i’m not superstitious but these hoes kept going on about my smooth skin then suddenly i got a horrible infection :ileycry:

SumMo

very lowkey
looool this is common tbh. u just gotta change subjects. i’m not superstitious but these hoes kept going on about my smooth skin then suddenly i got a horrible infection :ileycry:
lol, you too? kkkkkkk. they always mention my skin too. And everyday I get a new pimple. I also notice how my skin clears up whenever I avoid them.

I swear we can’t be making this up. Evil eye is hella real.. Bisinka, be careful sissy! Cut them off as soon as possible. This dunya is cabsi.
:dead:

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Lol so this is how Somalis treat people who compliment them and hook them up with jobs.

Hunny if the evil eye existed Angelina Jolie and Adriana Lima would be the prime victims of it, relax yourself nobody is coming for your nose.

Imagine cutting off a good friend because of superstition, I’m done with you Somalis :camby:
And u know she low key likes the compliments that’s why she hanging out with them.
:drakelaugh:

Muji

VIP
And u know she low key likes the compliments that’s why she hanging out with them.

And writing about it here..

I just can’t stop laughing. The evil eye isn’t coming for Victoria secret models, it only stalks xalimos with the nose of a fetus :liberaltears:

Attachments

• 28170E2A-2B41-496B-BCB3-6EC348BB9D66.jpeg
    28170E2A-2B41-496B-BCB3-6EC348BB9D66.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 205

SumMo

very lowkey

Aren’t Angelina Joile and all them folks protected by the illuminati or something? I heard none of those hollywood people are real humans.. idk. Can’t really compare my life to theirs.

Evil eyes seem to affect beautiful women who live average lives, very rarely famous women. I can’t explain the reasoning behind this. But unless you have been effected by it, you wouldn’t know. I swear, that shit is real. This one time I got so badly affected, I thought my life was over. subhana’Allah
:kendrickcry:

SumMo

very lowkey
Wallahi I don’t. I prefer no compliments, rather than a compliment without ‘masha’Allah’ and jealousy. I find it really scary! I almost lost my life one time due to evil eye. I hate that shit so much, but can’t seem to avoid it.

I don’t understand why people would wish bad on someone based on how they look. That shit evil wallahi! And all those women are prob going to brurn in hellfire, as Allah(swt) hates jealousy. Tuff caleyk.

SumMo

very lowkey
And writing about it here..

I just can’t stop laughing. The evil eye isn’t coming for Victoria secret models, it only stalks xalimos with the nose of a fetus :liberaltears:
Evil eye has affect many women irl. My chechen friend almost got paralyzed due to evil eyes. And she is masha’Allah a stunning girl as well. Her aunts cursed her. And she had to contact a local imam in Russia. This a serious matter, take your trolling somewhere else. Uff!

Why are you comparing our experiences to those living in Hollywood? Allah(swt) knows what kind of life they are living. I don’t, nor do I care.

Many of them are part of the illuminati and are protected by the shaytaan. So stop comparing our lives, its not remotely the same. I’m sure they don’t encounter evil everyday people as much as most people, idk nor do I care. If you can’t contribute then shut up. I will put your ass on ignore in the meantime.

Muji

VIP
Evil eye has affect many women irl. My chechen friend almost got paralyzed due to evil eyes. And she is masha’Allah a stunning girl as well. Her aunts cursed her. And she had to contact a local imam in Russia. This a serious matter, take your trolling somewhere else. Uff!

Why are you comparing our experiences to those living in Hollywood? Allah(swt) knows what kind of life they are living. I don’t, nor do I care.

Many of them are part of the illuminati and are protected by the shaytaan. So stop comparing our lives, its not remotely the same. I’m sure they don’t encounter evil everyday people as much, idk. If you can’t contribute then shut up. I will put your ass on ignore in the meantime.

Ok so what about Muslim women like Imaan Hammam, Halima Aden and Iman?

Why does saytan only ruin the looks of superstitious xalimos who believe in the illuminati?

Status
Not open for further replies.