Jealous friends.. how do you deal with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down, you know it's the truth
:trumpsmirk:
Then when they ask u to make tea for them in ur house
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Sure as hell u calling them worse names than that
:mjlol:
Maya maya
Gabar fiican aa ahay, haweenkeni somaliyeed maxa ka sheega :)
Shaax caraf badan aa u sameeya
War iyo shaqa la’an Badana habraha soomaliyed

I feel the same. Like it’s never their daughters that are out here spreading evil eyes, it’s always the grown as habaryars. I guess their lives are so miserable that they have to take it out on us. Allah(swt) will be the judge of them.. :uCkf6mf:

Bunch of xaasids.
They all turn out like that in the end
Us men blossom as we age
:lolbron:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No sister you're 100% about the weird somali nose and skin comments mainly girls get wallahi that's why I'm only friends in real life with somalis. ( I'm friends online wth ajnabi girls just for future connections but I don't speak to them in real life).
There was these two Paki fiends of mine always saying why is your skin so smooth and clear because they use alot of products I told the truth and said I don't do anything I guess somalis have good genes. A few days after i had a big spot develop on my nose. I learnt to lie the next time someone asks and say I use what not. My other somali friend who just started her work and was telling us about how her cadaan workers always talked about her skin and her nice eyes. she randomly got a really bad skin she never had and her eyes so swollen she could barely open it when we saw, we said its deffo evil eye read quran and stuff and then alhamdulliah it got better. Evil eye is real guys thats why I don't post my face or events that happen online.

The Treatment of the Evil Eye

There are categories of treatment for those afflicted with the evil eye.

The first category: Treatments before the evil eye occurs:

There are many types, which is as follows:

* Protect yourself and those whom you fear for from it with remembrances, supplications and seeking refuge that is in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah, as is mentioned in the first category for the treatment of magic.

* supplicate for whom you fear might be afflicted with it (if you see something within yourself, your wealth, your son, your brother or anything that amazes you) with blessing. From the statement of the Prophet (saws)

” If anyone says from his brother what amazes him, let him supplicate for him with blessings: This is what Allah wills, there is no strength except with Allah, O Allah bless him with it. ”

* Guard anything or anyone that is attractive and may be a recipient of the evil eye. This means:

1) When a person has a beautiful family he should guard them by seeking protection from Allah for them, teaching and commanding them to do so, and also by dressing them properly not to expose their bodies or beauty so as not to be envied and affected by the evil eye. The Prophet (saws) used to seek protection for Hassan and Hussein by saying:

” I seek refuge for both of you in the perfect words of Allah and from every satan, vermin, and from every evil eye.”

2) If someone has wealth, he should guard it by asking Allah to bless and protect it and be thankful to Allah.

3) If someone has good news and he knows people will envy him because of it, he should guard it by keeping it secret.

NOTE: If you know a person is famous for being envious and is known to affect people with the evil eye, it is important to keep away from him.he Second Category: Treatments after the affliction of the evil eye:

1) If the person who causes the evil eye is known, command him to make ablution (wudu) and then the afflicted person should shower with the water form the ablution. (sunan abu Dawud 419).

No sister you're 100% about the weird somali nose and skin comments mainly girls get wallahi that's why I'm only friends in real life with somalis. ( I'm friends online wth ajnabi girls just for future connections but I don't speak to them in real life).
There was these two Paki fiends of mine always saying why is your skin so smooth and clear because they use alot of products I told the truth and said I don't do anything I guess somalis have good genes. A few days after i had a big spot develop on my nose. I learnt to lie the next time someone asks and say I use what not. My other somali friend who just started her work and was telling us about how her cadaan workers always talked about her skin and her nice eyes. she randomly got a really bad skin she never had and her eyes so swollen she could barely open it when we saw, we said its deffo evil eye read quran and stuff and then alhamdulliah it got better. Evil eye is real guys thats why I don't post my face or events that happen online.

* Protect yourself and those whom you fear for from it with remembrances, supplications and seeking refuge that is in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah, as is mentioned in the first category for the treatment of magic.

* supplicate for whom you fear might be afflicted with it (if you see something within yourself, your wealth, your son, your brother or anything that amazes you) with blessing. From the statement of the Prophet (saws)

” If anyone says from his brother what amazes him, let him supplicate for him with blessings: This is what Allah wills, there is no strength except with Allah, O Allah bless him with it. ”

* Guard anything or anyone that is attractive and may be a recipient of the evil eye. This means:

1) When a person has a beautiful family he should guard them by seeking protection from Allah for them, teaching and commanding them to do so, and also by dressing them properly not to expose their bodies or beauty so as not to be envied and affected by the evil eye. The Prophet (saws) used to seek protection for Hassan and Hussein by saying:

” I seek refuge for both of you in the perfect words of Allah and from every satan, vermin, and from every evil eye.”

2) If someone has wealth, he should guard it by asking Allah to bless and protect it and be thankful to Allah.

3) If someone has good news and he knows people will envy him because of it, he should guard it by keeping it secret.

NOTE: If you know a person is famous for being envious and is known to affect people with the evil eye, it is important to keep away from him.he Second Category: Treatments after the affliction of the evil eye:

1) If the person who causes the evil eye is known, command him to make ablution (wudu) and then the afflicted person should shower with the water form the ablution. (sunan abu Dawud 419).
I think someone did evil eye on me too huuno.
:yloezpe::yloezpe:
My calool is huge, it's deffo evil eye.Any advice
:frdfvsb:

SumMo

very lowkey
It's in ur blood babes
Embrace the habaryarnimo
:banderas:
but I'm pretty curious now , how come everyone hates u
:damedamn:
I don’t know why I attract evilness. I feel like if it wasn’t for my level of imaan, I would probably be dead now due to evil eyes. Like a tractor would prob crash into me or something, lol.

Even before those habaryars cursed me out, I knew they would do it. They always (I kid you not) eye me and talk badly of me. So I tried to enter the masjid quietly as I was hiding behind my sisters. They still managed to spot me from across the room. fml

I don’t know why they just won’t leave me alone. I have never done anything to them, spoken with them or with their daughters. How is my life causing them any problems? I don’t get it. It’s not like these 39 year old habaryars are still on the market, so why exactly do they want to cause me harm?

Idk, but my mom also had similar experience growing up. She had no friends, cus all the girls hated on her for no reason. And I am my moms twin in literally every way. So i just try to follow her advice, and she tries to protect me as much as possible.

It’s sad because my mom now has 0 social life. She tries to avoid going out as much as possible. Being hated on her whole life kinda turned her into a broken woman. I feel for her, and I’m scared I will end up just like her.:i83dwbv:

I have a hard time believing this story. Who has their baby pictures on them? I thought such pictures were left at your parents' home.

SumMo

very lowkey

By far the most informative response. Illahi khair ha ku siyo:it0tdo8: So useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.