Jealous friends.. how do you deal with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
CUT THAT FRIEND OFF IMMEDIATELY :faysalwtf:

Jealous friends are toxic asf, nothing can change her. Wallahi it's a disease to be consumed by jealously, even if she shuts up about the nose thing , she will lowkey wish the worst for you in her thoughts

I've had a friend like this and alhamdullilah after I got rid of her , life has been better.

I know it's hard especially when you have memories with them and you see the good in them but life is short , do you and tell that girl to bounce :noneck:

Last edited:
lol, you too? kkkkkkk. they always mention my skin too. And everyday I get a new pimple. I also notice how my skin clears up whenever I avoid them.

I swear we can’t be making this up. Evil eye is hella real.. Bisinka, be careful sissy! Cut them off as soon as possible. This dunya is cabsi.
:dead:

I also notice how my skin clears up whenever I avoid them.

:russ::dead1:

SumMo

very lowkey
CUT THAT FRIEND OFF IMMEDIATELY :faysalwtf:

Jealous friends are toxic asf, nothing can change her. Wallahi it's a disease to be consumed by jealously, even if she shuts up about the nose thing , she will lowkey wish the worst for you in her thoughts

I've had a friend like this and alhamdullilah after I got rid of her , life has been better.

I know it's hard especially when you have memories with them and you see the good in them but life is short , do you and tell that girl to bounce :noneck:
Damn, that last part.
If this ain’t the truth, I don’t know what is..

Seriously, you give such amazing advices sis! Your experience resonated with me. Waa mahadsantahay abaayo.

SumMo

very lowkey
You are welcome abaayo :it0tdo8:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, dhintay ma noli
EFFC110B-0F65-4D72-BB45-7760C2967BF3.jpeg

:dead::dead::dead:

I noticed that with a persian friend of mine too, he's always envious of people.

Best way to stop them is to make them feel uncomfortable and play their game. Whenever I got envious compliments from him, I'd dish out some envious compliments about him too. He stopped doing it immediately after, but I still avoid interacting with him.

SumMo

very lowkey
I noticed that with a persian friend of mine too, he's always envious of people.

Best way to stop them is to make them feel uncomfortable and play their game. Whenever I got envious compliments from him, I'd dish out some envious compliments about him too. He stopped doing it immediately after, but I still avoid interacting with him.
looool, that’s so smart. I never thought about that. :damn::dead:kkkkkkk

Well, it’s either them or cadaans.
:tacky:

There is practically no somali girls in my field of study.

Yeah, I know. I don’t feel like any of them do sixir tho. That’s a bit mad don’t you think?
I mean I would never accuse them of sixir, but you’re right about being cautious..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil eye is caused by Xasad not envy or jealousy.

Jealousy is a reaction you get when you belief or fear your about to loose something (three person situation), envy is the reaction to lacking something (two-person situation).

Xasad is the natural progression of envy, not only do you long for that which the other person has (envy), but you also want them to be deprived of those blessings too despite the fact you gain nothing from it (Xasad)

It's this abhorrent satanic feeling that gives the shayateen in the realm of the unseen the ammunition to harm you if you haven't sought protection.

Her envy may have already developed towards the dangerous Xasad stages. You need to react ASAP because I have experienced something like this and suffered close to 2 years as a result.

First step recite Ayatul Kursi in the morning/evening, Surah Falaq/Nas/Ikhlas after every prayers and 3x times before you go to bed (wiping over yourself), try your best to understand every ayah that your reciting (no hocus pocus)

Second step, cut her off completely! remember you are the company that you keep, their mindless entertainment carries an impending doom for you, mindless entertainment also deadens the heart destroying you spiritualy.

wars

Inhermouth
So my persian friend just came back after being mia for almost a year (she told us she would take a gap year to improve her grades and go on to take another major).

She comes back with a completely different nose. o_O

Not gonna lie this got me shook, but I didn’t say anything. It was the big elephant in the room that everyone was trying to ignore, and it made everything really awkward.
:ayaanswag:

She is one of many arab, persian, kurdish, indian, friends of mine that always comments on how much they hate their noses and wants to fix it. But I never really thought they would do it tho. The worst part is she is still unhappy with it. And she is lowkey taking it out on me now.. Like, say what?
:browtf:

Just yesterday, I was sitting in the cafeteria with her and a indian friend of mine, and she kept asking me so many questions on my nose.

At one point she straight up asked me «Why is your nose so perfect?» in the middle of me explaning something. I told her «cus I’m somali I guess?». And she got pissed off and said «Well, us persians just have big noses..». Then my indian friend went on to talk about my lips, and how it’s unfair and blabla.

To avoid any further evil eyes I changed the topic, and we somehow ended up talking about our childhood. We were showing each other baby pics of ourselves at one point, and my persian friend then proceeded to zoom in on my nose as a baby. Like wtf. I actually got scared when she did that.

She then said «Yeah, your nose has always been small. lucky» under her breath, and went back to being depressed. Like, is she normal? wtf

So, are there any other somalis girls on here who have experienced the same level of evil eyes/jealousy from their non-somali ‘’friends’’? If so, how do you deal with it?
:faysalwtf:

I’m seriously considering cutting many of them off as friends, and befriending only somali girls from now on..

I can’t deal with the subtle shade and the lowkey jealousy. Like they never ever say ‘masha’Allah’ unless I threaten them! Only a handful of them do, and I plan on being friends with those lovely girls. The rest I will cut em off. They are not worth it, even tho they are fun to hang around with.
:hillarybiz:

Although I couldn’t bother myself to read the whole thing, I got the gist of it all. And it sounds like you have a situation on your hands.

Luckily I’m all wisdom tonight, so I will share with you one of my most powerful life advice.

Don’t mix acquaintances/associates with friends

Jealousy and friendship are two opposite words with two opposite meanings.

Let’s just just call them acquaintances NOT friends.

And next time please trying not to be too wordy some of us have a short attention span.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
So my persian friend just came back after being mia for almost a year (she told us she would take a gap year to improve her grades and go on to take another major).

Not gonna lie this got me shook, but I didn’t say anything. It was the big elephant in the room that everyone was trying to ignore, and it made everything really awkward.

She is one of many arab, persian, kurdish, indian, friends of mine that always comments on how much they hate their noses and wants to fix it. But I never really thought they would do it tho. The worst part is she is still unhappy with it. And she is lowkey taking it out on me now.. Like, say what?

Just yesterday, I was sitting in the cafeteria with her and a indian friend of mine, and she kept asking me so many questions on my nose.

At one point she straight up asked me «Why is your nose so perfect?» in the middle of me explaning something. I told her «cus I’m somali I guess?». And she got pissed off and said «Well, us persians just have big noses..». Then my indian friend went on to talk about my lips, and how it’s unfair and blabla.

To avoid any further evil eyes I changed the topic, and we somehow ended up talking about our childhood. We were showing each other baby pics of ourselves at one point, and my persian friend then proceeded to zoom in on my nose as a baby. Like wtf. I actually got scared when she did that.

She then said «Yeah, your nose has always been small. lucky» under her breath, and went back to being depressed. Like, is she normal? wtf

So, are there any other somalis girls on here who have experienced the same level of evil eyes/jealousy from their non-somali ‘’friends’’? If so, how do you deal with it?

I’m seriously considering cutting many of them off as friends, and befriending only somali girls from now on..

I can’t deal with the subtle shade and the lowkey jealousy. Like they never ever say ‘masha’Allah’ unless I threaten them! Only a handful of them do, and I plan on being friends with those lovely girls. The rest I will cut em off. They are not worth it, even tho they are fun to hang around with.
Its envy sister not jelaousy. They have hasad even i as a man used to hear that growing up May Allah safeguard us from this xasiids

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I'm shocked at ppl here not believing in cayn, xasad iyo sixir. It's real, a very close sister of mine is plagued by couple of shayadeen who don't want her to progress in life. They legit said that themselves, they don't want her to succeed in life whether it is Dunya matter or akhira (prayers etc etc) so please guys do not take it easy. They are very xaasid and dont want her to be happy. Cayn, xasad iyo sixir is real. But don't be afraid, Allah will protect you. Never forget to read your morning and evening adhkar!!! May Allah swt protect us from the evils of the world amen ya rabb

Yes white girls hate my lips cos their delicious
And full - they always comment on it and get
Jealous

Black girls hate my hair and always comment
On it

Arab/Persian chicks do get plastic surgery
My friend did her whole face including
Shaving her long jaw gone more feminine,
Nose etc

You need to tell them you feel uncomfortable
And protect yourself from evil eye

There’s don’t seem like genuine friends, but
Than again somali girls are jealous of
Eachother tbh :bell: girls insecure
And es - but not all are

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Do you have that typical small flat Somalian nose, you know the bantoid kind :gaasdrink:

Somalians are weird af someone compliments them and they come to online complaining about the compliments and some evil eye shit :noneck:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Don't be haste to cut people off, you'll need friends later in your life.

Instead of over-thinking and over-suspecting, remind your Muslim friends to say Mash'Allah TabarakAllah when they compliment you because you don't want the evil eye. If they get annoyed with you, saying "why would i give you the evil eye when i'm your friend"...tell them it can be unintentional. A true friend wouldn't take offence to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.