Jat/khat addiction has ruined the people of Djibouti and Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Why are you lying? Khat is hardly consumed in Qardho. Qoryo Cad in Qardho is probably one of the places where Khat is least consumed or not consumed at all in wooqoyi and bari.
Why on earth would i even lie what do i have to gain by lying?
I don't know which district/neighborhood consumes more since there's not official statistics but I've seen ALOT of Khat in Qardho.
Maybe other bigger cities have more khat, but for a town like Qardho its a lot of khat. u used to live in qoriyo cad?

Silky

操你的媽媽
Lots of mental health issues, post-traumatic stress and all that so it's probably used to relieve that shit. Also high unemployment and poverty are a recipe for drug use and abuse anywhere in the world, our poison just happens to be this.

In this respect, our results here are in complete agreement with previous reports [40]. Moreover, this view is supported by the sparse but impressive numbers that exist on khat importation to Somalia: In 2000–2001, 12,100 metric tons of officially imported khat with a value of US$37.5 million found their way from Ethiopia to Somalia [47]. Estimates of imported khat shipments from Kenya range up to US$300,000 per day, which would make more than US$100 million per year [47].

http://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0040341

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
View attachment 50352 View attachment 50351 They're selling qaad further on down the road.View attachment 50351
Or he might be a sarifle=exchanger
cant say for sure
Qardho looks good!!!
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending