Jat/khat addiction has ruined the people of Djibouti and Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Nothing, absolutely nothing compared to Qardho. Alright this is the city center left entrance/exit anyway, if you go to the heart of the city you'll see overweight ladies sitting on tiny stools wearing yhe worst looking diano to ever grace this earth, and there's a poorly made stand (like to those lemonade stands) made of wood with qaad all on top of it.
Every single one is talking to the other one next to it, gossip.
Worst part is that they're all stationed in front of the shops!
Not the entrance but right next to it!
And somehow...i kinda miss that, i cant get used to europe, nobody talks or even looks at each other. My city is dead quite, you can hear a pin drop.
sorry for the rant.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Nothing, absolutely nothing compared to Qardho. Alright this is the city center left entrance/exit anyway, if you go to the heart of the city you'll see overweight ladies sitting on tiny stools wearing yhe worst looking diano to ever grace this earth, and there's a poorly made stand (like to those lemonade stands) made of wood with qaad all on top of it.
And somehow...i kinda miss that, i cant get used to europe, nobody talks or even looks at each other. My city is dead quite, you can hear a pin drop.
sorry for the rant.
I didn't reer puntland are also plagued by jat addiction

Liar. Puntland doesn't suffer from the same problem as Somaliland.
sorry for the rant.

ColloquiallyFluent

Screenshot_20180716-030658_Chrome.jpg
qardho.jpg
They're selling qaad further on down the road.
qardho.jpg

Or he might be a sarifle=exchanger
cant say for sure

This is utterly disappointing. At least the british forced the chinese to take opium and even then they quickly realised it was making their population lazy and banned it. Where as somalis volunteer themselves to this perverse way of life.

:draketf:

ColloquiallyFluent

I have family members in Puntland and they said that khat is in the air of Hargeisa, Burco, and Berbera not Bosaso or Qardho.
Ive only been to bosaso for 3 months so i dunno much trust me Qardho is loaded.

also here's what i was describing except ITS 100X more crowded than in this picture.
khat-sales-booth-BR73H7.jpg

Keo

VIP
sorry for the rant.
Why are you lying? Khat is hardly consumed in Qardho. Qoryo Cad in Qardho is probably one of the places where Khat is least consumed or not consumed at all in wooqoyi and bari.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Khat is big problem in Somaliland because of the Ethiopian khat farms are close to us. The West you the worst it gets.

However the South gets the terrible miro from Kenyan. It is even worse compared to the Ethiopian khat.

I remember my bro use to chew Ethiopian khat all his life and he was fine one week he spent in Nairobi chewing the Miro made him look like a Dhurwaa yar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts