Jasmine Tookes is the prettiest most looking Somali

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You people just now figuring out most of us niggas built alike?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
"Isheen waye qurux badan. She so Somali" kulaha hayaaaaa bax bax

So now all good looking black people are Somali? Thanks for the compliments tho.
#GodMadeMe šŸ¤²šŸ¾

Lol I wouldnā€™t mistake her for Somali, maybe Sudanese but not Somali. Itā€™s something about the eyes and nose that distinguishes her apart.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thank God none of them do. I don't like high cheekbones. :mjlaugh:

However, I have been blessed/cursed with the butt/cleft chin. :dead: I wouldn't declare it common in Somalis despite having it, rarely see Somalis with it. šŸ¤”

Apollo high cheek bones are common. I have them and they aren't fat deposits as I'm thin.

And I don't tend to find cleft chin attractive either. :sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It is an Omotic trait in Somalis. :sass2:

giphy.gif

Those cheekbones are well received in a certain industry.

:trumpsmirk:And that chin is Cuck-asian.

Apollo

VIP
giphy.gif

Those cheekbones are well received in a certain industry.

:trumpsmirk:And that chin is Cuck-asian.

I also got two cheek dimples when I smile. Apparently these two traits frequently occur at the same time.

7f9c73d2-c9e4-41b0-8a31-17a8bf7fb98f.jpg

miranda-kerr-dimples.jpg

When I was a kid I hated it, now I don't mind as I heard it is a good thing. :deadrose:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I also got two cheek dimples when I smile. Apparently these two traits frequently occur at the same time.

7f9c73d2-c9e4-41b0-8a31-17a8bf7fb98f.jpg

miranda-kerr-dimples.jpg

When I was a kid I hated it, now I don't mind as I heard it is a good thing. :deadpeter:

The cheek dimple. :nvjpqts: TBH I'm not fond of the monolid. Not sure how common it is in Somalis. Is that featurist? :stressed:

Apollo high cheek bones are common. I have them and they aren't fat deposits as I'm thin.

And I don't tend to find cleft chin attractive either. :sass2:
who even finds cleft chins attractive except maybe for Disneyā€™s cartoonists šŸ˜‚

high cheek bones are definitely attractive and common among Somalis. Its one of the main criteria model agencies look for in their selections. Itā€™s also what gives that seemingly everlasting youthful look, never have I heard anyone say they donā€™t like high cheek bones lol this is definitely a first :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
who even finds cleft chins attractive except maybe for Disneyā€™s cartoonists šŸ˜‚

high cheek bones are definitely attractive and common among Somalis. Its one of the main criteria model agencies look for in their selections. Itā€™s also what gives that seemingly everlasting youthful look, never have I heard anyone say they donā€™t like high cheek bones lol this is definitely a first :pachah1:

It is a primitive trait.

ed066_01.jpg

c8tYjcz.jpg

2f6a38434d50f8a3667a4d01965c4f33.jpg

:pachah1:

Uhm ok!! I donā€™t get it... can you elaborate what these supposed ā€œearly hominidsā€ models(pics) have to do with my comment that Somalis have high cheek bones or even the general topic at hand??

Are you implying that high cheekbones are not quite human or primitive in nature šŸ¤”

Apollo

VIP
Uhm ok!! I donā€™t get it... can you elaborate what these supposed ā€œearly humanoidsā€ models(pics) have to do with my comment that Somalis have high cheek bones or even the general topic at hand??

Are you implying that high cheekbones are not quite human or primitive in nature šŸ¤”

Well, you were arguing that it is a good trait I then highlighted that it was more common in primitive humans and less common in modern humans due to evolution. Make what you will out of it. :duck:

Somalis don't have high cheekbones on average.

Well, you were arguing that is a good trait I then highlighted that it was more common in primitive humans and less common in modern humans due to evolution. Make what you will out of it. :duck:

Somalis don't have high cheekbones on average.
Lol make what I will? I donā€™t have to ā€œmake what I willā€ bc you pretty much spelled it out here that you think one of Somaliā€™s main traits and one of the few common traits among East Africans & parts of Asia are truly hominids all because I said cleft chins are attractive only in Disney movies lol

Apollo

VIP
Lol make what I will? I donā€™t have to ā€œmake what I willā€ bc you pretty much spelled it out here that you think one of Somaliā€™s main traits and one of the few common traits among East Africans & parts of Asia are truly hominids all because I said cleft chins are attractive only in Disney movies lol

I don't care what you think about cleft chins, zero fucks given. In real life, 9 out of 10 people compliment me on it. Never heard anything negative about it.

I only raised this because a feature you got =/= average thing in Somalis, to the people saying high cheek bones are common/standard in Somalis when it is not.

I don't care what you think about cleft chins, zero fucks given. In real life, 9 out of 10 people compliment me on it. Never heard anything negative about it.

I only raised this because a feature you got =/= average thing in Somalis, to the people saying high cheek bones are common in Somalis when it is not.
And you think I care what you think about high cheekbones either? Iā€™m not going to curse like you just did but I couldnā€™t careless if 10/10 people found your cleft chin hot! Good for you bud! But that doesnā€™t explain why youā€™d go outta you way to post these pictures below and label high cheekbone trait as primitive, hominid like, evolutionarily bred-out trait without a shred of real scientific proof other than the few hominid pictures you grabbed off google?

So why donā€™t you try little harder to explain why youā€™d post these pics in response to my pretty innocence humorous comment about cleft chins
ed066_01.jpg

c8tYjcz.jpg

Apollo

VIP
And you think I care what you think about high cheekbones either? Iā€™m not going to curse like you just did but I couldnā€™t careless if 10/10 people found your cleft chin hot! Good for you bud! But that doesnā€™t explain why youā€™d go outta you way to post these pictures below and label high cheekbone trait as primitive, hominid like, evolutionarily bred-out trait without a shred of real scientific proof other than the few hominid pictures you grabbed off google?

So why donā€™t you try little harder to explain why youā€™d post these pics in response to my pretty innocence humorous comment about cleft chins

It had nothing to do with you, as usual you narcissistically think you are more important than you actually are, Ms. ''I am better than all Somalis''.

It was on the topic of cheekbones from the last few posts.

Trending