Jasmine Tookes is the prettiest most looking Somali

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Iman, Waris, and Yasmin do not have high cheek bones. They have normal sized ones. They use make up to highlight it like many models, look up pictures of them without makeup.

Fact remains that it is mainly Somali women who ''supposedly'' have high cheek bones, while the men absolutely do not.

This doesn't happen in a race with naturally high cheek bones like East Asians, West Africans, Native Americans etc where both the women and men have it. The answer lies is in the obesity rate of Somali women.

Somalis have high cheekbones. Merely look at the placement of the zygomatic bone. If it's near the eyes its high. If it's near the nose its low. And for the nth time I'm probably half your weight @Apollo. You're just jelly. :lol:

tenor (1).gif

Apollo

VIP
Somalis have high cheekbones. Merely look at the placement of the zygomatic bone. If it's near the eyes its high.

That's not the typical definition. Usually it is meant by extremely prominent ones that co-occur with a wide pancake face, as seen in East Asians.

Narrow faced groups, such as Somalis, do not have a high frequency of high cheekbones. It exists, but is not a majority trait.

If it's near the nose its low. And for the nth time I'm probably half your weight @Apollo. You're just jelly. :lol:

View attachment 189739

I'm twice your length, so a little extra weight is allowed. :manny::browtf:

They don't. Just look at the Somali football team that played yesterday. Virtually none of them do.

I'm sticking by my obesity + make up thesis, lol.

Typical Farax:

Yep, its official i'm confused about what high cheekbones are. The captain you posted has high cheekbones!

A lot of them look like they have high cheekbones to me! Especially the captain.

I think your definition of a high cheek bone and mine are completely different. I don't see it in him.

PS. Google ''Korean plastic surgery''. Koreans shave off their cheekbones to look better. :lol:

ad_133033685.jpg

I'm confused. She looks like she has higher cheekbones in the after pic than before.

I think our definition of high cheekbones are different.

Her cheekbone and jaw structure was shaven off to produce the second result.

I know but in the first pic her cheekbones were low aligned with her nose and she had lower facial fat. Look at the pic again. They just removed the fat and now you can see her cheekbones better with more definition and her face now looks lifted, giving her a higher cheekbones affect.

Apollo

VIP
I know but in the first pic her cheekbones were low aligned with her nose and she had lower facial fat. Look at the pic again. They just removed the fat and now you can see her cheekbones better with more definition and her face now looks lifted.

I'm seeing bones that were shaved off.

mlIKQlw.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think your definition of a high cheek bone and mine are completely different. I don't see it in him.

PS. Google ''Korean plastic surgery''. Koreans shave off their cheekbones to look better. :lol:

ad_133033685.jpg

Their cheekbones jet out of their faces. Ours are placed high but don't usually show much bone protrusion. I hope that makes sense.

Their cheekbones jet out of their faces. Ours are placed high but don't usually show much bone protrusion. I hope that makes sense.

I think that is where the confusion comes from. Seems to me @Apollo's definition of high cheekbones as bone protrusion rather than bone structure and placement of the cheekbones.

Yes @Apollo Somalis do not usually have protruding cheekbones, whether low or high. But that is rather different to high cheekbones though.

Apollo

VIP
Yes @Apollo Somalis do not usually have protruding cheekbones, whether low or high. But that is rather different to high cheekbones though.

I was arguing about this the whole time. Lol, looks like a misunderstanding. My definition of a high cheekbone is the type that East Asians and pure Native Americans got.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think that is where the confusion comes from. Seems to me @Apollo's definition of high cheekbones as bone protrusion rather than bone structure and placement of the cheekbones.

There was certainly some confusion. No Somali has thriller cheekbones like @The alchemist pic or jini cheekbones like jigsaw.
Screenshot_20210621-141715.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Since we are on the topic of skull traits. I read somewhere that East Africans are known for being very 'dolichocephalic'.

NYON2CU.jpg

dolichocephalic.jpg

troe055.jpg

image3-1024x512.png

I got bullied once or twice as a kid by these brachycephalic snow monkeys for being dolichocephalic. :browtf::damn:

Apparently it is a adaptation to heat vs cold.

Suugo science.

:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Since we are on the topic of skull traits. I read somewhere that East Africans are known for being very 'dolichocephalic'.

NYON2CU.jpg

dolichocephalic.jpg

troe055.jpg

image3-1024x512.png

I got bullied once or twice as a kid by these brachycephalic snow monkeys for being dolichocephalic. :browtf::damn:

Apparently it is a adaptation to heat vs cold.

The other (unfortunate) ones look like you could iron clothes on the back of their heads. The East African one looks more regal. Its perched. I could see how a wooden headrest was carved the way it was.
Screenshot_20210621-143715.jpg

Trending

Latest posts