Jasmine Tookes is the prettiest most looking Somali

It had nothing to do with you, as usual you narcissistically think you are more important than you actually are.
It was about the topic of cheekbones from the last few posts.
I never said it did. You started this whole conversation... remember?? And as usual?? I’m pretty sure this is like the 2nd or 3rd time we’ve conversed. But I’m the narcissist one here, right? Right. Nice try though changing the topic, too bad you still have no real answer as to how or why you’d post hominid pictures here as an attempt to dehumanize certain people’s traits. Good job!

Apollo

VIP
I never said it did. You started this whole conversation... remember?? And as usual?? I’m pretty sure this is like the 2nd or 3rd time we’ve conversed. But I’m the narcissist one here, right? Right. Nice try though changing the topic, too bad you still have no real answer as to how or why you’d post hominid pictures here as an attempt to dehumanize certain people’s traits. Good job!

You are indeed a narcissist who thinks everything revolves around you and that you are so much better than other Somalis. Threatening me that you'd leave over DM and thinking I'd care. Seek a therapist. :mjlol:

You are indeed a narcissist who thinks everything revolves around you and that you are so much better than other Somalis. Threatening me that you'd leave over DM and thinking I'd care. Seek a therapist. :mjlol:
hehe ok way too emotional man...relax lol. Since you couldn’t answer any of my original questions lol....I’ll cut you some slack but I’ll leave you with this, there’s an old Somali proverb that says something like “a thief thinks everyone is a thief”.
giphy.gif

World

VIP
Am I the only one that can’t tell the difference between normal cheekbones and high? They all look kind of the same to me lol.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Am I the only one that can’t tell the difference between normal cheekbones and high? They all look kind of the same to me lol.

I assume having high cheekbones merely means your zygomatic bone is in close proximity to your eyes. It's not that serious.

No, pls ask our resident geneticist @Apollo, according to our esteemed scientist here high cheekbones means you’re primitive ape like hominids ....sorry Somalis!!
1624243946300.jpeg

But if you have a cleft chin you definitely have won the genetic lotto! You’re then the most advanced of all humans! :qri8gs7:
1624244728635.jpeg

Screenshot_20210621_155056.jpg

Most people would definitely agree that high cheekbones are gorgeous. Also, its very common for Somalis to have it, its why we are over represented in the modeling industry.

Apollo

VIP
High cheekbones in somalis are very common you must be blind or hang out with too many cadaans

Obese Somali women (too common) have hamster cheeks due to fatness, not their bone structure. Also, many women use make up to highlight their cheeks which can also fool you.

PS. I am around more than enough Somalis, lame ass ad hominem.

Apollo

VIP
No, pls ask our resident geneticist @Apollo, according to our esteemed scientist here high cheekbones means you’re primitive ape like hominids ....sorry Somalis!!
View attachment 189679
But if you have a cleft chin you definitely have won the genetic lotto! You’re then the most advanced of all humans! :qri8gs7:
View attachment 189682

Moronic Xa4rlimo, mine is mild and resembles this one:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit that you are in fact an obese whale with fat based 'high cheeks'.

YzV49tk.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Obese Somali women (too common) have hamster cheeks due to fatness, not their bone structure. Also, many women use make up to highlight their cheeks which can also fool you.

PS. I am around more than enough Somalis, lame ass ad hominem.
go check modeling agencies around the world high cheekbones are sought after and in demand and most somalis have it can't say same about cleft chins thats rare among somalis and more common with cadaans

Apollo

VIP
go check modeling agencies around the world high cheekbones are sought after and in demand and most somalis have it can't say same about cleft chins thats rare among somalis and more common with cadaans

Homosexuals run the modelling industry.

Most super models look weird, not beautiful by heterosexual standards.

My final comment on this nonsense:

"Abstract
Background and Aim. The knowledge about the health status of Somalis in Norway and Somaliland is limited. This paper reports the results of a comparative study on the prevalence and predictors of overweight/obesity among Somalis in Norway and Somaliland. Method. We conducted two cross-sectional studies using the same tools and procedures, between 2015 and 2016. The study population was adults aged 20–69 years ( (Somaliland) and (Norway)). Results. The prevalence of obesity (body mass index (BMI) ≥30 kg/m2) was 44% and 31% in women in Norway and Somaliland, respectively. In contrast, the prevalence of obesity was low in men (9% in Norway; 6% in Somaliland). Although the prevalence of high BMI was higher in Somali women in Norway than women in Somaliland, both groups had the same prevalence of central obesity (waist circumference (WC) ≥ 88 cm). In men, the prevalence of central obesity (WC ≥ 102 cm) was lower in Somaliland than in Norway. For women in Somaliland, high BMI was associated with lower educational level and being married. Conclusion. The prevalence of overweight and obesity is high among Somali immigrants in Norway, but also among women in Somaliland. The high prevalence of overweight and obesity, particularly among women, calls for long-term prevention strategies."

giphy.gif

Homosexuals run the modelling industry.

Most super models look weird, not beautiful by heterosexual standards.

My final comment on this nonsense:

"Abstract
Background and Aim. The knowledge about the health status of Somalis in Norway and Somaliland is limited. This paper reports the results of a comparative study on the prevalence and predictors of overweight/obesity among Somalis in Norway and Somaliland. Method. We conducted two cross-sectional studies using the same tools and procedures, between 2015 and 2016. The study population was adults aged 20–69 years ( (Somaliland) and (Norway)). Results. The prevalence of obesity (body mass index (BMI) ≥30 kg/m2) was 44% and 31% in women in Norway and Somaliland, respectively. In contrast, the prevalence of obesity was low in men (9% in Norway; 6% in Somaliland). Although the prevalence of high BMI was higher in Somali women in Norway than women in Somaliland, both groups had the same prevalence of central obesity (waist circumference (WC) ≥ 88 cm). In men, the prevalence of central obesity (WC ≥ 102 cm) was lower in Somaliland than in Norway. For women in Somaliland, high BMI was associated with lower educational level and being married. Conclusion. The prevalence of overweight and obesity is high among Somali immigrants in Norway, but also among women in Somaliland. The high prevalence of overweight and obesity, particularly among women, calls for long-term prevention strategies."

giphy.gif
Lmao! I have cheekbones too.
Stop :ufdup:

Men with a Mild cleft chin are very attractive I agree with this though.

@Apollo

When people talk about high checkbones they're talking about slim women. Think a young iman, waris, yasmin warsame ect.

Also, you're right the modelling industry is mostly run by homosexual men. However, a lot of men would argue that Angelina Jolie, Meghan fox, Megan Good, Maya Jama (who has inherited her checkbones from her Somali side) are all seen as beautiful by men and guess what? They all have high checkbones.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Apollo

When people talk about high checkbones they're talking about slim women. Think a young iman, waris, yasmin warsame ect.

Also, you're right the modelling industry is mostly run by homosexual men. However, a lot of men would argue that Angelina Jolie, Meghan fox, Megan Good, Maya Jama (who has inherited her checkbones from her Somali side) are all seen as beautiful by men and guess what? They all have high checkbones.

Look at YOU praising your dhulbahante people via Maya

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo

Iman, Waris, and Yasmin do not have high cheek bones. They have normal sized ones. They use make up to highlight it like many models, look up pictures of them without makeup.

Fact remains that it is mainly Somali women who ''supposedly'' have high cheek bones, while the men absolutely do not.

This doesn't happen in a race with naturally high cheek bones like East Asians, West Africans, Native Americans etc where both the women and men have it. The answer lies is in the obesity rate of Somali women.

Look at YOU praising your dhulbahante people via Maya
Iman, Waris, and Yasmin do not have high cheek bones. They have normal sized ones. They use make up to highlight it like many models, look up pictures of them without makeup.

Fact remains that it is mainly Somali women who ''supposedly'' have high cheek bones, while the men absolutely do not.

This doesn't happen in a race with naturally high cheek bones like East Asians, West Africans, Native Americans etc where both the women and men have it. The answer lies is in the obesity rate of Somali women.

Ah i'm begining to be confused about people's definition of high cheekbones. I think Somali men have high cheekbones as well?

Apollo

VIP
Ah i'm begining to be confused about people's definition of high cheekbones. I think Somali men have high cheekbones as well?

They don't. Just look at the Somali football team that played yesterday. Virtually none of them do.

I'm sticking by my obesity + make up thesis, lol.

Typical Farax:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Give me until next summer, and she'll bore me strong Ali Saleeban sons, that'll Make Somalia Great Again

Trending