Jasmine Tookes is the prettiest most looking Somali

I ain't a fan of Maya Jame but she is still the elite Somali gal for me. Pretty face but an actual woman with curves and tig ol bitties. None of these supermodels with pretty faces but built like a xylophone.

Apollo

VIP
many somalis have high cheekbones like that

Actually I think it is rare. What is more common is that some Somali women have this high fat deposit on their cheeks making it appear like high cheek bones, but it is actually fat. Skinny Somali women with high cheek bones are incredibly rare.

Apollo

VIP
How y'all started to inspect this woman's face with utmost rigorous precision makes us look crazy. :dead:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Actually I think it is rare. What is more common is that some Somali women have this high fat deposit on their cheeks making it appear like high cheek bones, but it is actually fat. Skinny Somali women with high cheek bones are incredibly rare.
I’ve personally seen many skinny Somalis with cheekbones similar to this Somali guy tbh
7FF975F2-1425-4845-B114-90EC6BE74949.jpeg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Somalis are actually known for our prominent high cheekbones. But I’ll give you a pass since you grew up amongst a “high cadaan population and no Somalis” :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are actually known for our prominent high cheekbones. But I’ll give you a pass since you grew up amongst a “high cadaan population and no Somalis” :icon lol:

Fat cheeks =/= high cheek bones. Just google ''Somali women'' the few who have seemingly high cheek bones are overweight and have high fat deposits on their cheeks.

This is a more typical non-overweight Somali cheekbone:

1200px-Halimaahmed4.jpg

PS. I have lived in Somalia for over a year as an adult and have visited multiple times for holidays over the years.

Basic

VIP
Fat cheeks =/= high cheek bones. Just google ''Somali women'' the few who have seemingly high cheek bones are overweight and have high fat deposits on their cheeks.

PS. I have lived in Somalia for over a year as an adult and have visited multiple times for holidays over the years.
Well with all that Somali exposure and still claiming it’s a rare feature when in fact it’s one of the most common features we are known for.. you’ve got no leg to stand on...

Apollo

VIP
Well with all that Somali exposure and still claiming it’s a rare feature when in fact it’s one of the most common features we are known for.. you’ve got no leg to stand on...

Agree to disagree.

Somali women are known for 'hamster cheeks' when they get fat. That's true, not for their high cheek bones.

This is a more typical non-overweight Somali cheekbone:

1200px-Halimaahmed4.jpg

PS. I have lived in Somalia for ever a year as an adult and have visited multiple times for holidays over the years.
Damn you might actually be right. Making me think here. What about the guys though?

Basic

VIP
Agree to disagree.

Somali women are known for 'hamster cheeks' when they get fat. That's true, not for their high cheek bones.
Of course

Not here to change your mind just to tell you that your view is the minority view..

Basic

VIP
Thank God none of them do. I don't like high cheekbones. :mjlaugh:

However, I have been blessed/cursed with the butt/cleft chin. :dead: I wouldn't declare it common in Somalis despite having it, rarely see Somalis with it. 🤔
Just cause you don’t like it doesn’t mean it ain’t common. I see you Apollo :ufdup:

Hmm a flat face and a butt chin.. I can picture you now

Thank God none of them do. I don't like high cheekbones. :mjlaugh:

However, I have been blessed/cursed with the butt/cleft chin. :dead: I wouldn't declare it common in Somalis despite having it, rarely see Somalis with it. 🤔
I ain't know my pops and he left when I was young. I also have butt/cleft chin that I hide with facial hair. Aabo is that you... come home we miss you...

Trending