Japanese Guy Tells The Uncomfortable Truth about BLACK CRIME (Why black people not good for Japan)

Is he Right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Piracy ended in 2011. They'll eventually forget it and yes, everyone can tell a difference between a horner and a negroid.

Quit trying too hard. :camby:
Somalis are more likely to get in trouble in the west than other other people from Africa.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There's a big difference between AA/Caribbeans and black people from Africa. Blacks from Africa are doing pretty good in America.

Apollo

VIP
For professionals that are upper middle class and higher and those starting a business then yes. You're right.

Even with things like making money on the internet, it's better to live in the US.

Also way easier to get financed for start ups.

Apollo

VIP
Iknow a Ghanaian woman who left us and moved to Texas as a contractor. She's making 300K US a year.

:faysalwtf:

The US has the advantage of being such a massive country and all speaking the same language.

Europe can only compete with it if they dropped the tribalism and have one unified language and culture.

My two cents.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali fobs in the west are welfare scums who breed like ants. Other Africans aren't like that

Yeah, the Somali fobs are ruining our reputation they mostly live in Scandinavia, elsewhere in Europe is quiet.

The US has the advantage of being such a massive country and all speaking the same language.

Europe can only compete with it if they dropped the tribalism and have one unified language and culture.

My two cents.

You should lead the way and drop the Deutsch

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Blacks synonymous with crime?
tenor.gif

It's a no from me, prick.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're an idiot if you think they separate you into different categories. You are "birack people".

I've met East Asians idiot and they've clearly told me that Somalis look completely different compare to a West African. I told them it's an East and West thang which is why we are different.

Sheesh... another thread about black people? Why don't you guys join the religious discussion for a change?

And isn't Japan going through a severe population decline? They have the lowest fertility in the world and their population is rapidly aging. They're going to have to accept immigrants eventually whether they're black or not.

WOW! Look at all the black cucks bending backwards for this Asian wimp in the comments. How pathetic. These coons won't even defend themselves and formulate a counter-argument.

I've been on this guys channel before, everyone in the comment section dick rides Japan like it's some paradise. Biggest weebs in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending