Japanese Guy Tells The Uncomfortable Truth about BLACK CRIME (Why black people not good for Japan)

Is he Right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I actually saw some African American people on Twitter complaining about Somalis bringing crime to the US. The irony was so thick i could almost taste it. :mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I actually saw some African American people on Twitter complaining about Somalis bringing crime to the US. The irony was so thick i could almost taste it. :mjlol:
african americans actually kill more cops than cops kill them. And when black on black crime happens they are no where to be seen. Even in london they're stabbing each other at incredible rates

:mjlol:

When a boy is raised in a single mother home, his emotional development is stunted. In addition to having no father figure to show him how to be a man, he is more inclined to follow society - mainstream rap, media etc - and his friends. It was over for blacks when the liberals introduced their welfare policies to black women, which incentivised them to kick their husbands to the street, thus sealing their fate.

Apollo

VIP
When I was young I wondered why Japan didn't take refugees, since every single developed country (EU, US, AU etc) has 1000s of them. But now I realize they are highly xenophobic.

Would have been cool to see how Somali diaspora in Japan would differ from the rest.

Apollo

VIP
By the way, he's wrong about AAs being treated 100% equally in the US. When they apply with names like Tyrone, Jamal or Shaniqua they never get jobs.

Also, high schools in the US get their money from property values, and since AAs live in the poor areas they are forced to go to the shittiest schools nearby.

There is some true systemic racism in the US.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
By the way, he's wrong about AAs being treated 100% equally in the US. When they apply with names like Tyrone, Jamal or Shaniqua they never get jobs.

Also, high schools in the US get their money from property values, and since AAs live in the poor areas they are forced to go to the shittiest schools nearby.

There is some true systemic racism in the US.
Why do blacks in the same socioeconomic bracket as whites in America have greater level of criminality

Apollo

VIP
Why do blacks in the same socioeconomic bracket as whites in America have greater level of criminality

Whites in the US own the businesses, land, means of production etc. When they are rich, they stay rich for generations. US Blacks when they become rich do so in riskier ways that don't necessarily keeps generations wealthy (professional sports etc).

Cards are stacked against them.

AAs are victims to some extent.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Damn he triggered a lot of blacks with this video, the coli are going insane:mjlol:
It's funny because a few months ago he wasn't making videos like these.
But he also feels some type of way about Muslims now too.
:umad:
I'm convinced some white supremacists has got to him and are telling him what to say.

Apollo

VIP
It's funny because a few months ago he wasn't making videos like these.
But he also feels some type of way about Muslims now too.
:umad:
I'm convinced some white supremacists has got to him and are telling him what to say.

Yeah, it sounds like he watched some Alt-Right videos.

When he dropped the testosterone thing especially, only race realists talk about that.

Apollo

VIP
The globalists really need to flood Japan with immigrants.

For whatever reason it irks me that a developed country is still that homogeneous. f*ck their homogeneity.

George Soros needs to do his job over there.

Keo

VIP
Yeah, it sounds like he watched some Alt-Right videos.

When he dropped the testosterone thing especially, only race realists talk about that.
I was actually subscribed to him until he went all "redpill" on us.
:mjlol:
The only country this guy has been outside of Japan is Canada so he doesn't know about America. He even went as far as to say there is no such thing as white privilege. Most of the shit he says now are legit white supremacist talking points, he is nearly getting there.

You can tell some of his older subscriber base is being replaced too just by looking at the comments.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
b52bb9b5f60a76106429ba68924a8887.png
Brrack Peepir

Keo

VIP
He has been brainwashed by ''Black Pigeon Speaks'', it all makes sense now.

Yea, never got why a white non-Japanese guy cares so much about Muslims entering Japan. Also, that lady in that video is a Trump supporter but she doesn't hate Muslims. She is racist towards Chinese and Koreans though. I think she feels some type of way about black people too, regarding the blackface issue in Japan which was actually brought there by white Americans in the early 20th century.

Apollo

VIP
Yea, never got why a white non-Japanese guy cares so much about Muslims entering Japan. Also, that lady in that video is a Trump supporter but she doesn't hate Muslims. She is racist towards Chinese and Koreans though. I think she feels some type of way about black people too, regarding the blackface issue in Japan which was actually brought there by white Americans in the early 20th century.

Alt-Right people are extremely jealous of Japan. They wish their countries were like that (no immigration).

Basically Japan is their utopia.

And South Africa is their worst nightmare (legally oppressed minority status). Notice how all those Alt-Right channels constantly talk about South Africa and they expect their countries to end up like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending