Japanese Guy Tells The Uncomfortable Truth about BLACK CRIME (Why black people not good for Japan)

Is he Right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
At 3:29 he says "this woman got killed by a black cop" but it was actually a Somali cop who did it.

They [as in Western media] label anyone from Africa except the Mediterranean coast as all being ''black'' and ''the same race'', even though it is not scientifically true. If an Eritrean Semite did it, he would be labeled as black as well.

This is where race is a social construct kicks in.

Read up on American history.

AAs and Black South Africans aren't lying when it comes to systemic racism.

Blacks, 100 years after being freed from slavery committed less crime than whites and even in the 1930’s, Malcolm X and others noted that communities such as Harlem were completely safe. Again, the liberal welfare program destroyed the black family unit, which explains the carnage we see today.

Thomas Sowell is a great black man who’s done his research.

Apollo

VIP
Blacks, 100 years after being freed from slavery committed less crime than whites and in even the 1930’s, Malcolm X and others noted that communities such as Harlem were completely safe. Again, the liberal welfare program destroyed the black family unit, which explains the carnage we see today.

Thomas Sowell is a house negro who has internalized white supremacy. Don't fall for those conservative coons.

Blacks, 100 years after being freed from slavery committed less crime than whites and even in the 1930’s, Malcolm X and others noted that communities such as Harlem were completely safe. Again, the liberal welfare program destroyed the black family unit, which explains the carnage we see today.

Holy moly guacamole. Why do AA's and their politics interest you so much? Do you want them to do succeed or something or are you mocking them

Thomas Sowell is a house negro who has internalized white supremacy. Don't fall for those conservative coons.

What does systematic racism got to do with the high abortion rate in the black community? Why blame whitey for the levels of teenage pregnancy ?

IMG_1926.JPG

Can't blame them. He could easily pass for a black person to people who are unaware of the diversity of Africa which is most of America

They [as in Western media] label anyone from Africa except the Mediterranean coast as all being ''black'' and ''the same race'', even though it is not scientifically true. If an Eritrean Semite did it, he would be labeled as black as well.

This is where race is a social construct kicks in.

Apollo

VIP
Can't blame them. He could easily pass for a black person to people who are unaware of the diversity of Africa which is most of America

Black Americans can look like anything. They are mutts ranging from 25% SSA to 95% SSA.

Because they look so diverse the label black is so expansive while white is so restrictive.

Holy moly guacamole. Why do AA's and their politics interest you so much? Do you want them to do succeed or something or are you mocking them

I absolutely want them to succeed. How you can’t tell this when I said that blacks were better than whites once upon a time is beyond me. I have sympathy for them.

Keo

VIP
WOW! Look at all the black cucks bending backwards for this Asian wimp in the comments. How pathetic. These coons won't even defend themselves and formulate a counter-argument.

I've been on this guys channel before, everyone in the comment section dick rides Japan like it's some paradise. Biggest weebs in the world.
90% sure they ain't black. Whites go to great lengths, even as far as trying to pretend to be black on YouTube comments - I've seen it all before. It's mostly white people that are weebs.

Black Americans can look like anything. They are mutts ranging from 25% SSA to 95% SSA.

Because they look so diverse the label black is so expansive while white is so restrictive.

Hahahaha I've noticed that too.

Shaun King is 25% (maybe less) SSA
IMG_1928.JPG

Playboi Carti is 88% SSA
IMG_1929.JPG

Both considered the same race / "black" according to America

Apollo

VIP
Hahahaha I've noticed that too.

Shaun King is 25% (maybe less) SSA
View attachment 42610

Playboi Carti is 88% SSA
View attachment 42611

Both considered the same race / "black" according to America

It almost seems like a conspiracy by the elites to do 'black genocide'. They want pure Sub-Saharans to die out. So they trick Quadroons and Mulattos into thinking they are the same as the pure Negroids so they mix and exterminate pure Negroids.

Notice how whites are extremely protective of the label white? They often don't even allow Italians and Turks to label themselves white, even though they are 100 times closer genetically than a Quadroon and a pure Yoruba.

Well its a fact that blacks are more violent and commit more crimes compared to others yet come up with the victim card.

Unfortunately leftist somalis are picking the victim mindset.

I can't blame them if cadaan men already take all their women, imagine if BBC was introduced to japanese women. I guarantee you the japanese race will die out quicker than the cushitic race if blacks ever discover japan. Asian women want anything but asian men.

:russ::lolbron::damn:

I can't blame them if cadaan men already take all their women, imagine if BBC was introduced to japanese women. I guarantee you the japanese race will die out quicker than the cushitic race if blacks ever discover japan. Asian women want anything but asian men.

:russ::lolbron::damn:

Dude Japan is already done for. Their fertility rate is 1.1 and their population keeps aging. Their population was 128.1 million in 2010, it has dropped to 126.9 million as of 2015. Their women refuse to have sex and reproduce with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts