Japan is winning

They had qabil as well and they wasted plenty of time on it.

Some of you are just fucking dumb

And..? Are they constantly fighting about X clan and Y clan? Mind you, these are the same people who were nuked Twice by the United States and had an economic crisis not to long ago. Are they using X clan as a scape-goat for their country's demise? NO, they got their shit together and decided they were going to progress as a country rather than fight for feeble things. We don't even need to adopt Japan's culture in order to be successful, all we need to do is gather honest politicians and citizens who are willing to put their foot down for change. We were blessed with everything from our geographic position to our wonderful crops and camels, I don't know how a place like Japan can out-do us.

And..? Are they constantly fighting about X clan and Y clan? Mind you, these are the same people who were nuked Twice by the United States and had an economic crisis not to long ago. Are they using X clan as a scape-goat for their country's demise? NO, they got their shit together and decided they were going to progress as a country rather than fight for feeble things. We don't even need to adopt Japan's culture in order to be successful, all we need to do is gather honest politicians and citizens who are willing to put their foot down for change. We were blessed with everything from our geographic position to our wonderful crops and camels, I don't know how a place like Japan can out-do us.
Because our government doesn’t care about shit like changing the country for a better future they just want power fam

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Here is what you wrote

It's because the Japanese are very humble, quiet, and very hard-working. Do you think they would waste time on something as primitive as Qabil?

You are clearly wrong according all sorts of historical sources taking into account the fact they literally had a period where warlords fought for control. They wasted a considerable amount of time on qabil and it took quite a bit of effort on getting rid of clans (hundreds of years ago of course). Had Siad Barre not resorted to qabil it's more than likely we wouldn't be seeing this sort of shit. Also they're in a developed country why the f*ck would they be fighting about clans? Last time they had them was century's ago.

Indeed, East Asian philosophy does promote behaviours such as being humble and hardworking (you can say the same about most cultures) but this doesn't make it inherent to a population. Japan got nuked twice and received similar support that much of western Europe got under the Marshall plan, I can guarantee Somalia wouldn't be in the situation it was if it got the same treatment. We didn't receive the amount of aid they did and their state building projects at the time were a literal joke (see Iraq).

You get honest citizens when you can actually provide for and protect them which right now can't be done at all. Whether the elites failed Somalia or Somalia failed its elites who knows but one thing I can tell you is the fucks in power's only visions are money, try change anything and you'll more than likely get your head blown off. Blame people for relying on clans when you give them an actual alternative you little shit.

Somalia has it's pros in terms of positioning but it's got a shit environment, don't delude yourself we don't even have close % of arable land a country like Japan has.

You are clearly wrong according all sorts of historical sources taking into account the fact they literally had a period where warlords fought for control. They wasted a considerable amount of time on qabil and it took quite a bit of effort on getting rid of clans (hundreds of years ago of course). Had Siad Barre not resorted to qabil it's more than likely we wouldn't be seeing this sort of shit. Also they're in a developed country why the f*ck would they be fighting about clans? Last time they had them was century's ago.

Yes, I somewhat agree with what your saying, but you're being disingenuous when you're tying the entire demise of a country to a single politician. Of coarse Siad Barre was a war-criminal qabilist, but where does this derive from? Wasn't the entire country using their Qabil to favor themselves? Don't get me wrong, Presidency and politicians are very powerful positions one can have, but can you agree that the culture has a major part to play in this too? And yes, I would agree it's not Somalis fault since we were nomads not too long ago and the very thought of nationhood came very late to us. So I agree to disagree.

Indeed, East Asian philosophy does promote behaviours such as being humble and hardworking (you can say the same about most cultures) but this doesn't make it inherent to a population. Japan got nuked twice and received similar support that much of western Europe got under the Marshall plan, I can guarantee Somalia wouldn't be in the situation it was if it got the same treatment. We didn't receive the amount of aid they did and their state building projects at the time were a literal joke (see Iraq).

No, it wouldn't. You literally stated that politicians are corrupt power-hungry animals, what would change if we received the same amount of help? Wouldn't they blow the money away for their own purposes? And yes, no culture is inherent to a population, but what majority of a nation/ethnic group practices comes out as a representative of its culture. If Somali culture promotes thinking irrationally and fighting fiercely for your own good (which is totally based on where and what the situation is), guess what? People are going to follow that culture by extension. Not saying Somalis should espouse Japanese culture, but something needs to change.

You get honest citizens when you can actually provide for and protect them which right now can't be done at all. Whether the elites failed Somalia or Somalia failed its elites who knows but one thing I can tell you is the fucks in power's only visions are money, try change anything and you'll more than likely get your head blown off. Blame people for relying on clans when you give them an actual alternative you little shit.

And you get honest politicians when the said environment actually encourages the idea of unity and nationhood. But that's not necessarily the people's fault though. Like I said, Somalis were nomads that used tribes as a sort of identification and the very idea of nationhood came hundreds of years after they were already used Qabils. It's not entirely the "Fucks" in power's fault too -- implicit biases based on ones clan is ingrained in Somali culture. So favoring their own "kind" (really redundant btw) is well-expected. I'd say the only way Somalia is savable is if the diaspora returning back home with their skills and moral responsibility (hoping that they're honest and not corrupt). No need to be passive-aggressive by calling me a "little shit" lmao.

TD;LR: From what I can surmise, you're basically saying that comparing Somalia to Japan is like comparing apples to oranges -- which in itself is correct, but there is certain changes that can be made and it is certainly plausible to make some comparisons between the two. What I'm saying is the people, politicians, as well as the culture all have a reason to play as to why Somalia is in it's certain state.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
could you imagine giant robots becoming standard of modern warfare?
giant mechs equip with giant guns costing bilions each, deployed in warzones.
ded48d2aa9b84ac29f85d2b12e568f85lg.jpg
That's how it always starts, until they gain sentience and start aiming at you.

:mjlol:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That's how it always starts, until they gain sentience and start aiming at you.

:mjlol:
how can a mech gain sentience? do you fear for your car to gain sentience too?:what:
anyways in real life making a giant robot for combat would be a huge waste money and time and time,let alone how impractical they would be in combat, still cool though.
XA-0900.jpg

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
how can a mech gain sentience? do you fear for your car to gain sentience too?:what:
anyways in real life making a giant robot for combat would be a huge waste money and time and time,let alone how impractical they would be in combat, still cool though.
XA-0900.jpg
Just some syfy banter my bro.

The Japs love robots tho, they don't stigmatise them like the western Hollywood does.

:pachah1:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I will learn my experience with Japan once I go there next month and share it here , cannot wait to travel to Tokyo.

We have been invited , we could possibly study pioneering in Japan , the near future , this experience is a game changer always to go outside the continent kkk

I don't mind practicing few words

Konichiwa Watashinonamaeha Abdirastoole,

Arigatogozaimashita

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Japan - 105 IQ

Somalia - 68 IQ

What did you expect, the Japanese will go colonise another planet before Somalia becomes a decent functioning country.

They already went through their clan warfare centuries ago, we are just too slow to catch up with those guys.
their 105IQ didn't permit them to find ALLAH.
in the end, 68IQ is the real winner

also what's is their obsession with robots when their population will be extinct soon with this low birthrate.

Trending