Japan is winning

While Somalia is discussing which clan is bettter japan is doing this :deadpeter:

Imagine walking in the streets and you see a giant robot chasing you just wait till they add weapons fam it’s over:jcoleno:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
wasn’t Japan the same niggas who had the worst bombing in history? :deadosama:
1601347505758.jpeg

something about the japanese is really weird. I have this theory that the US actually killed all/most of the original japanese and replaced them with fake actors. where'd their soul go? theyre just consumers now

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
something about the japanese is really weird. I have this theory that the US actually killed all/most of the original japanese and replaced them with fake actors. where'd their soul go? theyre just consumers now
Same conspiracy I was thinking about the other day. There’s no way they are real people. They have to be social experiments or government projects every accomplishment they have is technology based. I never hear about a Japenese person winning in sports

Same conspiracy I was thinking about the other day. There’s no way they are real people. They have to be social experiments or government projects every accomplishment they have is technology based. I never hear about a Japenese person winning in sports
What are y’all smoking

Japan - 105 IQ

Somalia - 68 IQ

What did you expect, the Japanese will go colonise another planet before Somalia becomes a decent functioning country.

They already went through their clan warfare centuries ago, we are just too slow to catch up with those guys.

Japan - 105 IQ

Somalia - 68 IQ

What did you expect, the Japanese will go colonise another planet before Somalia becomes a decent functioning country.

They already went through their clan warfare centuries ago, we are just too slow to catch up with those guys.
I wonder how somalia will be like in 2050 fam we better at least be a bit more developed

Japan - 105 IQ

Somalia - 68 IQ

Nigga your the one with the low IQ if you think the results are representative of all Somalis. They used Ethiopians and Kenyan migrants in Spain and applied their results onto us. If you want to claim to have an IQ lower than an ape go ahead but leave the rest of us out of it.

Somali kids in Minnesota toke the test and got the same scores as the white kids in their school. Thus disproving the botched IQ scores.

In some areas Japan is much more advanced than the US. For example home internet access is not only cheap but it is very fast and reliable compared to the US. In the US you'd shocked at how slow and expensive internet access is.

1601360823400.jpeg

It's because the Japanese are very humble, quiet, and very hard-working. Do you think they would waste time on something as primitive as Qabil?

Nigga your the one with the low IQ if you think the results are representative of all Somalis. They used Ethiopians and Kenyan migrants in Spain and applied their results onto us. If you want to claim to have an IQ lower than an ape go ahead but leave the rest of us out of it.

Somali kids in Minnesota toke the test and got the same scores as the white kids in their school. Thus disproving the botched IQ scores.

Lol. Yeah, this is accurate. But, the Somali way of thinking is definitely low-IQ. The only chance we have is the Diaspora youth since they don't know about Qabalyad.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It's because the Japanese are very humble, quiet, and very hard-working. Do you think they would waste time on something as primitive as Qabil?

Lol. Yeah, this is accurate. But, the Somali way of thinking is definitely low-IQ. The only chance we have is the Diaspora youth since they don't know about Qabalyad.
They had qabil as well and they wasted plenty of time on it.

Some of you are just fucking dumb

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
But when other countries were starting to advance they put that clan shit aside
naah they didn't put it aside they fought but the empoerer whom didn't have political power until that point won and began assimilating everybody through education and removing the old social hierarchy over time its called the meiji restoration read about it

Trending

Latest posts