Jamaican Somali family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you people have any idea how disgusting you are?

That said what self respecting caribbean woman would marry a prison rat like him...and a lamagoodle prison rat too boot.

I know...its that muslim thing isn't it. She was a muslim from child hood and so all her common sense was sucked out of her head.....so the result is her having kids with a useless somali who did time in prison. What a waste.

I guess she felt she was doing allah's bidding by hanging in there while the prawn did his time.

Poor woman.
WE ARE SPREADING OUR GENES THROUGH ALL YOUR INNOCENT LITTLE JAMAICAN DAUGHTERS
giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Do you people have any idea how disgusting you are?

That said what self respecting caribbean woman would marry a prison rat like him...and a lamagoodle prison rat too boot.

I know...its that muslim thing isn't it. She was a muslim from child hood and so all her common sense was sucked out of her head.....so the result is her having kids with a useless somali who did time in prison. What a waste.

I guess she felt she was doing allah's bidding by hanging in there while the prawn did his time.

Poor woman.
it seems like jamaican chicks in Canada love somali men since they keep going for them

WE ARE TAKING ALL YOUR INNOCENT LITTLE JAMAICAN DAUGHTERS
giphy.gif

Nah only the muslim ones fall into this kinda stupor.....and we don't have a lot of muslims. This marriage is an L for us and a W for the prawn nation.

How long did this guys spend in prison. She waited for him too. She really had no choice though because he knocked her up three times already.

Anyway this aint my business. Muslim ting dat.

Why the hell would any black person marry into the somali community is beyond me. You guys are toxic in a nuclear kind of way.

Nah only the muslim ones fall into this kinda stupor.....and we don't have a lot of muslims. This marriage is an L for us and a W for the prawn nation.

How long did this guys spend in prison. She waited for him too. She really had no choice though because he knocked her up three times already.

Why the hell would any black person marry into the somali community is beyond me. You guys are toxic in a nuclear kind of way.
she seems like a lovely women
she seems very famine and obedient, mashallah and their children are beautiful

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

jamaican es loveeee somali men and mainly use them for bucket purposes how do you feel

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U mean feminine??? Famine means starving.

U r right. The girl is a musliima with a Hijaab. The kids are cute. I have nothing to diss about and nothing extra to praise.

Translation: she will put the family on her back and carry them and be all about the struggle life whilst that useless fella spends his time in prison.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The awkward moment when speculation doesn't match up with reality.

Truth is - she's a good girl, from an educated family. And he was confined at some point.

:mybusiness: Let them live.

:mjpls: Meanwhile only accepts Somali resumes.

Just because you're pro-Somali doesn't mean you should intercede in the affairs of others which are living quite fine without you. :mjlol: I really think Somalis cannot separate the individual from the collective. Are we that alarmist that a handful of inter-ethnic unions equate total Somali extinction in the west? @Apollo thinks genetic armageddon is upon us lol. If the Yahuds tend to marry and live in their own communities what's stopping Somalis from doing the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending