Jamaican Somali family

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Whats wrong about be concerned for your people. I want to see our nation rise to the top. That requires us to be a homogeneous nation
yes I understand but this is different because the dude is the somali the child will have a qabil and will be considered somali they even look somali... i will understand if the girk was somali or if he married a darkskin Madow

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The only difference is that more European ancestry is added with a mixed Madow, but the mixed Madow still has those rough West African genes.

It's basically the same thing, no difference. The Somali is cut by half either way.
no one cares about genes is hidden lol what people care is if the child looks somali and the children father is somali

you woud be fine if a beautiful lightskin somali female married a darkskin nigerian that resemble drogba lol I'm not saying is haram but I will never see that as normal and will wonder what the parents did to let that happen

Like @Daughter of samaale you need to be consistant. You either hate/dislike all forms of interracial marriages or you just accept it for what it is.

I'm not the one that has to go home to a drogba looklike hun. Also, if he has good akhlaaq and is a decent, what does it have to do with me? Would you feel that way, if an Abdi married the female version of Drogba?

All in all nothing beats Somali love. Abdis for Halimos. A formula that has existed for centuries. :salute:

Whats wrong about be concerned for your people. I want to see our nation rise to the top. That requires us to be a homogeneous nation

Nothing wrong with interracial marriages. There is no such thing as homogenity. It's fake. People should marry whoever they love.

His kids will marry Becky's and Shaniqua's, live in the West forever, and forget about being Somali by the third/fourth generation.
Exactly. There’s an even smaller chance that this guy’s daughters will marry Somali men when they grow up in the West. They might go for Jamaicans or other races of men, and soon you’ll see his 5% Somali DNA as a small footnote in his future descendants.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Like @Daughter of samaale you need to be consistant. You either hate/dislike all forms of interracial marriages or you just accept it for what it is.

I'm not the one that has to go home to a drogba looklike hun. Also, if he has good akhlaaq and is a decent, what does it have to do with me? Would you feel that way, if an Abdi married the female version of Drogba?

All in all nothing beats Somali love. Abdis for Halimos. A formula that has existed for centuries. :salute:
I'm against both somalo guys and somali girls going for full looking bantus because we all know the child will look 100% Bantu and I will never feel like that is my child and not to mention a lot of racist somalis will attack you. Like you said nothing is better than somali love

no one cares about genes is hidden lol what people care is if the child looks somali and the children father is somali

There are white british people with Somali grandfathers. Where is there Somalinimo? There is even a football player with a paternal Somali grandfather who was a sea men.

They look white, act white and are gaal.

In the long run, the whole, children will be Somali is B.S if they are not raised in a Somali enviroment and marry fellow Somalis.

No one cares in reality, if a swede with blond hair is technically Somali due to his paternal grandfather. Regardless of cultural customs, genes reveal a different story.

Also, languages are called 'mother tongue' for a reason. Its the mother that transfers language and culture, hence why in order to perserve somalinimo, Abdi+ Halimo is really the only sure fire way.

Mashallah refreshing to see a somali MAN with a pretty Jamaican but seriously her daughter's are beautiful especially the one on the right. Happy for them considering what they've been through

mashallah black LOVE :it0tdo8:

WE NEED MORE OF THESE MARRIAGES INSHALLAH :fittytousand: WHETHER IT'S A FARAH DOING IT OR A XALIMOID

Do you people have any idea how disgusting you are?

That said what self respecting caribbean woman would marry a prison rat like him...and a lamagoodle prison rat too boot.

I know...its that muslim thing isn't it. She was a muslim from child hood and so all her common sense was sucked out of her head.....so the result is her having kids with a useless somali who did time in prison. What a waste.

I guess she felt she was doing allah's bidding by hanging in there while the prawn did his time.

Poor woman.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashallah refreshing to see a somali MAN with a pretty Jamaican but seriously her daughter's are beautiful especially the one on the right. Happy for them considering what they've been through

I gave them a heart. They look cute, BUT WHY is their twitter name "BLAC JESUS"???

He has garowe on his bio, ragkayni majerteen:win:conquering Jamaica

That said what self respecting caribbean woman would marry a prison rat like him...and a lamagoodle prison rat too boot.

I know...its that muslim thing isn't it. She was a muslim from child hood and so all her common sense was sucked out of her head.....so the result is her having kids with a useless somali who did time in prison. What a waste.

I guess she felt she was doing allah's bidding by hanging in there while the prawn did his time.

Poor woman.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Poor woman.

Where are you from?

Calm down, Somalis here are really not a representation of real Somalis.

You don't need to be disrespectful.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i don't think it's harm to say jesus was black or to say the word jesus, obviously he means it in the muslim context, were jesus is a prophet

Naaah i am not convinced yaaqeee CanIDimo - i need u to call them right now and release a press release to explain themselves

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where are you from?

Calm down, Somalis here are really not a representation of real Somalis.

You don't need to be disrespectful.

Halima

Just ignore Onlyme----he has a baby with black woman and he just comes to vent with somalis in the forums. Let him express himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.