Jamaican Somali family

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
[Q

This isnt something good, i feel sorry for his descendants who will curse him for adding Madow into their gene pool
this ain't it saxib you have what you call a sickness your worried about those children who isn't even your blood ?????

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@sigmund I remember vividly that you were against interracial marriages(somalis marrying ajnabis). What and who changed your views?

You got a Jamaican bf? hmm:hmm:

[Q

This isnt something good, i feel sorry for his descendants who will curse him for adding Madow into their gene pool

Wallalo, as long as he/she are decent Muslims everyone has the right to marry who they want.

Really don't understand the concept of making negative comments about a man and his wife and adorable children.

Same goes for Somali women that happen to be happily married to ajnabis with kids. What do you get out of insulting their husband and kids, apart from looking bitter and backbiting?

Leave these Faraaxs and Halimos alone.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund I remember vividly that you were against interracial marriages(somalis marrying ajnabis). What and who changed your views?

You got a Jamaican bf? hmm:hmm:
I'm only against when is a full blown looking maadow like kony ones and weirdly when somali females marry out because when a somali dude marrys out at least that children have qaabil and wont be considered an outsider

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wallalo, as long as he/she are decent Muslims everyone has the right to marry who they want.

Really don't understand the concept of making negative comments about a man and his wife and adorable children.

Same goes for Somali women that happen to be happily married to ajnabis with kids. What do you get out of insulting their husband and kids, apart from looking bitter and backbiting?

That is dangerous long term. all these thirsty ajnabis will try to wipe us

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm only against when is a full blown looking maadow like kony ones and weirdly when somali females marry out because when a somali dude marrys out at least that children have qaabil and wont be considered an outsider
I mean you even included somalis that marry whites...why you excluding them rn?:ayaanswag:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

you woud be fine if a beautiful lightskin somali female married a darkskin nigerian that resemble drogba lol I'm not saying is haram but I will never see that as normal and will wonder what the parents did to let that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending