Jamaican Somali family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Caribbean but feel a kinship with AAs and other blacks especially those in the west. I don’t argue. I state my opinion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am Caribbean but feel a kinship with AAs and other blacks especially those in the west. I don’t argue. I state my opinion.

U LIE!!! what a rubbish English fish & chips

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anyone that hates on this has nothing short of evil in his heart

I dont hate it. Nor do i love it. Do i have evil in the hat?
6807.jpg

Last edited:
u not AA, don't beg it
AAs are better than caribbeans, AAs are more famous and have a bigger influence in entertainment

u not AA, don't beg it
AAs are better than caribbeans, AAs are more famous and have a bigger influence in entertainment

We have had the same experience in the west as descendants of formerly enslaved people. You will find caribbean people prominent in the struggle for civil rights in the US.

And you are right about their influence around the world.

some somali families accept when the male members marry out since the child take over the father heritage but oppose when it's the female.... and he did preserve his deen and daqaan since the woman is a practicing muslim the children is somali
Exactly I'm sure it's not that deep when it's in this context, lineage is what matters to somalis, and this guy's children have that so they are good. Somali parents don't to have bastard grandchild who can't claim a noble clan or a clan at least, they rather have u being the lowest clan than no clan at all cuz ur practically a non somali if you don't have a somali linage.

there are jamaican that are mixed but both parents are black if you know what I mean
Yep we see it everyday
The kid says he's full black cuz both parent ARe black but in reality both parents have at leaSt a 30% non black admixture in them thus the kid does npt look like the original full Madow

I'm not promoting it obviously but if it happens then as you said they should go for the best ones like these type
Yep, luaren, Rihana, Karrueche, and Beyonce are the type of black to marry
If u passed on a girl like them then u played urself saxib, u don't have to worry about linage less children so why stress it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending