Jamaican Somali family

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are white british people with Somali grandfathers. Where is there Somalinimo? There is even a football player with a paternal Somali grandfather who was a sea men.

They look white, act white and are gaal.

In the long run, the whole, children will be Somali is B.S if they are not raised in a Somali enviroment and marry fellow Somalis.

No one cares in reality, if a swede with blond hair is technically Somali due to his paternal grandfather. Regardless of cultural customs, genes reveal a different story.

Also, languages are called 'mother tongue' for a reason. Its the mother that transfers language and culture, hence why in order to perserve somalinimo, Abdi+ Halimo is really the only sure fire way.
Yep I know a uncle of mine who has a relatives who he shares grandfathers with and they look and act full cadaan(not the racist alt right type since their whole grandfather is a somali) they do recognize their somali linage thus they are very kind and open to somalis(gathered this from the stories he told me about them) though they barely run into somalis in their day to day life cuz they live a upper class cadaan neighborhood

U mean feminine??? Famine means starving.

U r right. The girl is a musliima with a Hijaab. The kids are cute. I have nothing to diss about and nothing extra to praise.
you know what i meant, why do you have to dedicate a sentence to a typo i made?
dunning kruger effect :holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.