Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something mythical can't be proven right, when Dir's have been proved to have E1b1b. If you think Irir Samaale is real, then the Oromos who claim him are also apart the Dir confederation, since you are saying you are Irir Samaale. Lmfao. Also don't make assumptions of stuff, you don't want to have a political discussion in this sub-forum.

Dirs are overwhelmingly T1a, not E1b1b.

Biimal has been found to be E1b1b. Also if you think Samaale is not hoax, then Dir share a founding father with the Borentu Oromo. :drakelaugh:

There are also Biimal with T1a. So more testing needs to be done. The overwhelming Northern Dir are almost all T1a, including Ciise, Samarone, Gurgura also Central For like Surre Qubays etc. As for Biimal, I've seen some had T and this YouTube guy got E1B1B. So more testing has to be done on subclans. However it doesn't change anything. Dirs are still overwhelmingly T1a.

Bareentu Oromo claim everyone. They are the Mongols of Easy Africa.

According to certain dir stories I've heard from my parents. Dir apparently had 114 sons only 4 of whom converted to islam. The others being known as gallos and were kicked out of somali territories like galkacyo which means where the gallos were routed from, which interestingly is what ive read oromos are called. Coincidence? Just sheeko?

Bohol

VIP
Biimal has been found to be E1b1b. Also if you think Samaale is not hoax, then Dir share a founding father with the Borentu Oromo. :drakelaugh:

Not all Bimaals are actually real Bimaals. The reason is that some former minority and Madow groups that use to work in the farms of the Bimaal
today claim Bimaal so that is why.Assimilation in the deep diverse south is guaranteed.

100_0847.jpg

According to certain dir stories I've heard from my parents. Dir apparently had 114 sons only 4 of whom converted to islam. The others being known as gallos and were kicked out of somali territories like galkacyo which means where the gallos were routed from, which interestingly is what ive read oromos are called. Coincidence? Just sheeko?
With respect to your parents , Muufo Science .

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
@Jas Do you know where the Samaroon brother did the Yfull?. Can't seem to find another Somali who did it @FTDNA besides the Habar Yoonis Arreh Saeed dude.

@Jas Do you know where the Samaroon brother did the Yfull?. Can't seem to find another Somali who did it @FTDNA besides the Habar Yoonis Arreh Saeed dude.

It was mentioned on that Facebook page. I don't know really maybe he used another testing site and not FTDNA. Not really sure.

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
@Jas I just checked that Facebook group post you screen grabbed earlier to get more info and there's no mention of a Samaroon Makahiil . Only the Habar Yoonis guy is mentioned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was mentioned on that Facebook page. I don't know really maybe he used another testing site and not FTDNA. Not really sure.

@Jas I just checked that Facebook group post you screen grabbed earlier to get more info and there's no mention of a Samaroon Makahiil . Only the Habar Yoonis guy is mentioned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Jas

Iz you a bait account trolling the sacred institution of Jamacatu DNA? I could also not see any mention of a Samaroon guy doing the y-full test.

Also, please stop with Qabil FKD as this this is a Jamacatu DNA thread.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
There are also Biimal with T1a. So more testing needs to be done. The overwhelming Northern Dir are almost all T1a, including Ciise, Samarone, Gurgura also Central For like Surre Qubays etc. As for Biimal, I've seen some had T and this YouTube guy got E1B1B. So more testing has to be done on subclans. However it doesn't change anything. Dirs are still overwhelmingly T1a.

Bareentu Oromo claim everyone. They are the Mongols of Easy Africa.
:birdman: Nope, it may have a connection to them claiming Gurgura and Akisho. Lol, :chrisfreshhah:

So the Dir - Isaaq connection has not been confirmed yet. Epic trolling.

Not really. It is just that we have one y-full test to work with, which is useless when determining the TMRCA of the Y16897 subclade that they belong to.

In his post, all Esteban states is that the Garxajis and the Djiboutians are closely related and belong to Y16897 as one of them has tested positive for it.

Have a look at the Djiboutian STR's and the FTDNA ones, you will find that some of them are closer to each other than they are to mine. Hence, one should look at it on a subclan basis. Nonetheless, we cannot definitely conclude anything from this as they are not y-full tests or even the relatively reliable 111 STR marker test.

All in all, knowing what subclade that we mostly belong to is a good start, but we need other volunteers to estimate the TMRCA of our Y16897 subclade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts