Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
We are talking 200 years ago. When the British came to Somaliland, the Afars had a huge native community in Zeila too. Plus the border between them is huge. Things change because of time. That is normal. Colonisation and geopolitics changed many things. Btw I don't feel insulted at all. So it's fine, Oromo are really wonderful people. It is not ceeb to be Oromo.
200 years ago is when British explorers came to Somaliland, why don’t we find any mention of Afars living in Somaliland? And Saylac was a dead ruined community 200 years ago with its legacy long passed. It was ruled by a Habar Yoonis governor who didn’t even have real control outside it’s walls. Colonisation didn’t change the borders in our favour if that’s what you’re saying. And no, I don’t consider the savage Oromos who have been indiscriminately killing innocent Somalis as “wonderful” people. But why would an Oromo insult her own people?

Jumping the gun again young man. Gurgura also border the Afar and actually live in the Afar Zone too.

Moreover, Jas is taking about historical times when the borders between Samaroon, Gurgura and Ciise were less rigid. The Gurgura and Samaroon used to marry intermarry in the distant past. Hence, Samaroons could have been exposed to attacks from Afars based around Djibouti and in the Harar/Dire Dawa vicinity.
I said Somalis, not Gallas.

Walal, sorry for getting back to your post late, Jamacatu DNA tendencies got the better of me.

Easy with the connections linking historical individuals mentioned in Futuh Al Habash with particular Somali clans unless explicitly stated.

Forget Futuh Al Habash, you have a Bah/Habar subclan in Samaroon that are matrilineal descendants of Gurgura. Furthermore, they still live within the same vicinity as demonstrated by the presence of Samaroons in Dembel Woreda.

Can I give you some friendly advice Ina Adeer. As this is an online community, anonymity allows some of us to act in a savage manner. Avoid bait when it is thrown your way, Sharaftada Ilaasho.

I have thick skin haha its fine, in fact I enjoy these topics more than the nonsensical stuff :)

Aden Yoonis Samarone are Habar Gurgurah or Bah Gurgurah.
There are also many Bah Gurgurah in Dembel you are absolutely right.

Last edited:
200 years ago is when British explorers came to Somaliland, why don’t we find any mention of Afars living in Somaliland? And Saylac was a dead ruined community 200 years ago with its legacy long passed. It was ruled by a Habar Yoonis governor who didn’t even have real control outside it’s walls. Colonisation didn’t change the borders in our favour if that’s what you’re saying. And no, I don’t consider the savage Oromos who have been indiscriminately killing innocent Somalis as “wonderful” people. But why would an Oromo insult her own people?

I said Somalis, not Gallas.

You surely don't know anything about Galbeed. I don't think your qualified to talk about things you don't know. You haven't disproved in anyway Afar setllement in Saylac which is fact btw plus the historical event I mentioned has nothing to do with Saylac further highlighting your ignorance.
Do you feel like a man by attacking me? You show clear signs of abandonment. Did hooyo not show you love in your life? Leave these topics for those who can contribute. Its time for you to go back to the Generals and maybe some counseling would do a lot of good for you.
Oromos generally are very nice people. Politically motivated killings will not change that. Your far too emotional to be a man. Get a grip.

dtmMLOg.png

@anonimo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You surely don't know anything about Galbeed. I don't think your qualified to talk about things you don't know. You haven't disproved in anyway Afar setllement in Saylac which is fact btw plus the historical event I mentioned has nothing to do with Saylac further highlighting your ignorance.
Do you feel like a man by attacking me? You show clear signs of abandonment. Did hooyo not show you love in your life? Leave these topics for those who can contribute. Its time for you to go back to the Generals and maybe some counseling would do a lot of good for you.
Oromos generally are very nice people. Politically motivated killings will not change that. Your far too emotional to be a man. Get a grip.

I beg to differ. The Oromo are an assimilationist bunch (they absorb Ethiopians from all corners including Somalis). The sheer number and their 'recent reactivity' are problematic. Indiscriminate killings against Somalis is an issue. I do not consider Oromos the kin of Somali (unless we're talking about the assimilated one). Most of us do not marry them. And we're genetically more homogenous than them. I think it's best to be unapologetically Somali. The Cushitic bandwagon is a farce.

I beg to differ. The Oromo are an assimilationist bunch (they absorb Ethiopians from all corners including Somalis). The sheer number and their 'recent reactivity' are problematic. Indiscriminate killings against Somalis is an issue. I do not consider Oromos the kin of Somali (unless we're talking about the assimilated one). Most of us do not marry them. And we're genetically more homogenous than them. I think it's best to be unapologetically Somali. The Cushitic bandwagon is a farce.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the main culprit is Abdi Iley, of he wasn't such a asskisser to the Tigres, there would be no issue. So it's important to take responsibility. The only reason why they attacked is because of Abdi Iley and the Liyuu killing hundreds of Oromo. Did you expect them to turn the other cheek?

I think the main culprit is Abdi Iley, of he wasn't such a asskisser to the Tigres, there would be no issue. So it's important to take responsibility. The only reason why they attacked is because of Abdi Iley and the Liyuu killing hundreds of Oromo. Did you expect them to turn the other cheek?

:whoa:

Sspot 101: Do not defend Oromos.

We justifiably have issues with them that go beyond the politicking of the TPLF and their Kilil representatives. The new breed of Oromo Nationalists claim large swathes of our land as their own. Some Muslim Oromos have also drank the Kool Aid and are siding with the Habashised Oromos against Somali interests. Lord knows, as Somalis, we are our own worst enemy but in K5 we need to adopt a united siege mentality to counter a possible threat from our unfriendly Afar, Oromo and Habasha neighbours.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We are talking 200 years ago. When the British came to Somaliland, the Afars had a huge native community in Zeila too. Plus the border between them is huge. Things change because of time. That is normal. Colonisation and geopolitics changed many things. Btw I don't feel insulted at all. So it's fine, Oromo are really wonderful people. It is not ceeb to be Oromo.
Oromos are disgusting people who been killing somalis who are unarmed like the pussies that they are. Stop defending those disgusting people..Are you part oromo or something?

:whoa:

Sspot 101: Do not defend Oromos.

We justifiably have issues with them that go beyond the politicking of the TPLF and their Kilil representatives. The new breed of Oromo Nationalists claim large swathes of our land as their own. Some Muslim Oromos have also drank the Kool Aid and are siding with the Habashised Oromos against Somali interests. Lord knows, as Somalis, we are our own worst enemy but in K5 we need to adopt a united siege mentality to counter a possible threat from our unfriendly Afar, Oromo and Habasha neighbours.

Ina adeer I'm just trying to trigger some people. I don't care about Oromos lol. I have no reason to love them. My people were subjugated, killed and tortured by Oromos. But then again, my family didn't experience it because my father is Reer Gabiley

Oromos are disgusting people who been killing somalis who are unarmed like the pussies that they are. Stop defending those disgusting people..Are you part oromo or something?

Apparently I am. Well according to many people here anyways haha!

Lancer

השבח לאל
Ina adeer I'm just trying to trigger some people. I don't care about Oromos lol. I have no reason to love them. My people were subjugated, killed and tortured by Oromos. But then again, my family didn't experience it because my father is Reer Gabiley

Are you the Akisho who settle in Gabiley?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Akisho live in gabiley? That's news to me. That's cool to know

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:mjlol: With or without him, they would continue the blood letting unperturbed. Eons under Habesha tulelage has misdirected their anger in the wrong direction (killing civilans) is not the way. It's actually cowardly.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
They are not brothers. Thr only real Irir Samaale are Dir. I think the Hawiye only started the claim after the civil war.
Something mythical can't be proven right, when Dir's have been proved to have E1b1b. If you think Irir Samaale is real, then the Oromos who claim him are also apart the Dir confederation, since you are saying you are Irir Samaale. Lmfao. Also don't make assumptions of stuff, you don't want to have a political discussion in this sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.