Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So it’s femmine when I do it; but not when @Nalaaye floxks does it?

Half of his post is fixated on dark skin and also slander against light skin.

lol.
I saw nothing wrong with him celebrating his tone. He also elevates and celebrates dark-skinned women. :cosbyhmm:
1649685607718.png

Don't get jealous b/c of an excess of melanin, waryaa.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So i’m feminine if I praise my own skin, but it‘s empowering if he praise his?

this meme suits your comment perfectly:

I find it odd. I think it's fine for him to praise dark skin because it tends to be diminished, especially in the case of women within Somali culture. Particularly those on the furthest end of the spectrum.

My father is a very light-skinned, hyper-masculine fellow with a strong jaw (sadly, it's dying in this generation). But I digress. He finds complimenting women for their hue small-minded and feminine. And I hold the same sentiments. Unless you have nice facial features, you're not attractive. :sass2:Hide behind a shade all you want. I can see through the crap. And I'm good-looking not just for my tone but for how IIahi fashioned me. Alx. And I don't need to hear it from anyone. Nor am I obligated to go for a similar hue gradient. I'd like to know the contents of his mind first and make sure he doesn't have a complex.

I find it odd. I think it's fine for him to praise dark skin because it tends to be diminished, especially in the case of women within Somali culture. Particularly those on the furthest end of the spectrum.

My father is a very light-skinned, hyper-masculine fellow with a strong jaw (sadly, it's dying in this generation). But I digress. He finds complimenting women for their hue small-minded and feminine. And I hold the same sentiments. Unless you have nice facial features, you're not attractive. :sass2:Hide behind a shade all you want. I can see through the crap. And I'm good-looking not just for my tone but for how IIahi fashioned me. Alx. And I don't need to hear it from anyone. Nor am I obligated to go for a similar hue gradient. I'd like to know the contents of his mind first and make sure he doesn't have a complex.
Lip Bite GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Everything you say just entrances me even more. I think I'm under your spell...

Sorry but you are out of season. The dark-skinned Abdi is in. They provide nicer skin contrast, are better prepared for the summertime, and won't be mistaken for your brother.
:kanyeshrug: If you aren't blicker then Nesquik bye walaal.
darkskins have been given love forever. here in the UK most black girls and women who like black guys mostly prefer darkskins.

BMixed (black/white girls) like white men, they even like the basic ones, mixed people are the weakest links
no lol. i notice lots of lightskinned/mixed girls go for black men tryna stick with
:gaasdrink: The best dark-skinned Abdis are chiefly attracted to dark-skinned Xalimos. They present a challenge for a caramel sister such as myself, being more difficult to steal given a slight melanin deficit. Imagine an Abdi that wants you to tan until you're red from head to toe or burnt to a crisp. That's my new type. And I love a challenge!

Light skins are wintertime Abdis suitable for cuffing season. Their only advantages are tolerating a vitamin D deficiency better and existing above the equator, where they can afford to frolic with the Yeti. Their downside is trying to compete with your appearance. Some brown skins also suffer from the same issue. @Nalaaye floxks is winning! Under my care, he will shine brighter than a disco ball, be uber moisturized, and his teeth will be whiter than white. @Nilotic be very afraid. He will usurp you Dinkas and grab the title of King of the Night. Just give us one summer.
looneytunes-yeti.gif
sophisticate has spoken of her preference. i now will use a reverse dianna creme to fit her standards

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
no lol. i notice lots of lightskinned/mixed girls go for black men tryna stick with
They have a black boyfriend but settle for an cadaan guy :russ:

Majority of biracial girls love white men even the beta ones, it’s the hood ones that love black guys

They have a black boyfriend but settle for an cadaan guy :russ:

Majority of biracial girls love white men even the beta ones, it’s the hood ones that love black guys

They go for black guys when they're young, but settle with white guys when they get older and need more financial security.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They go for black guys when they're young, but settle with white guys when they get older and need more financial security.
Black guys are sexualized by women but not marriage material unless hes rich..

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
All this feminine gossip by lightskins here aka jiljileec shaax cadeeys boys making me laugh. Its our dhuxuls fault for even tolerating disrespect by this minority. Time is up as us Woke Dhuxuls will put you guys back to your places. Be careful.

Your arm looks Somali kkkkk :drakelaugh:
Maybe the others were right that you’re not really Dinka

You should see the rest of my family; with the exception of my North Sudanese admixed cousins, we're pure Dinka with a red tinge.

Some Dinka-Nuer deviate from the blue-black complexion people know them for.

These two are not blue-black

image-asset.png

And yes, the Majority have the complexion of the girls below

Miss-South-Sudan-Kenya.jpg

tumblr_f97c6a48fe570c1acbbdb65f38bdcaf1_2b30e0e1_500.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All this feminine gossip by lightskins here aka jiljileec shaax cadeeys boys making me laugh. Its our dhuxuls fault for even tolerating disrespect by this minority. Time is up as us Woke Dhuxuls will put you guys back to your places. Be careful.

:mjlol::reallymaury:

You sound as though you're incandescent with rage.

Relax, mate

:whoa: