It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

Trump was a democrat before he became the president and changed party affiliations five times for opportunistic reasons.

He saw the opportunities in exploiting the stupid nature of the Republican base and amassed spectacular attraction from people like yourself playing a character.

You're delusional
Nigerian immigrants and their children do just fine american.

I don't buy this argument. Madow Americans are lazy, chaotic and destructive degenerates.

We have nothing to do with them.

Simple question:

Do you think an cadaan racist sees the difference?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This isn't about whether you are black or not.

I'm Somali and Muslim first and foremost. I however, do not delude myself into thinking that that I will not be treated the same as a madows.

If you want to walk around in life thinking you would be treated differently in the west, you're in for a rude awakening.

I don't think anyone claimed we would be treated differently, in reality we should not let cadaan dictate what we call ourselves. Just because they treat us the same as a certain group does not mean we are the same.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Can't believe there are retards un-ironically supporting antifa in this thread, Zion donald supporters are cucks but you can't pretend like antifa is not the same if not worse.
NPC Meme - Imgflip
I swear to god almost all the posts you've made I've seen are compromised of crappy 4chân memes and a paragraph of stupidity.

How are Nazis even comparable to antifa? Why wouldn't a Somali person in a majority white country support them considering who they oppose? And how do you make them out to be worse than Donald trump supporters?

"Smell the coffee
Heck, i don't even see myself as black
But would I be attacked by a white racist? Yes.
So why the hell, would I side with the alt right and make excuses for the mistreatment of madows and Muslims?

I mean your dark white! Of course they're going to accept you!"
"This meme above is so relevant. I mean it reminds me of a particular user.
Anyways have a good day my dark caucasian brother!"
"But don't worry sweety, that will never happen to you as your dark caucasian and Trump and his supporters see you as their fellow white brothers."

You knew EXACTLY what you were implying naaya. For the 3rd time now, show me the receipts or apologies. I'm getting sick of f-ggots on here throwing around baseless accusations.

Were you not the one disliking my posts for stating that we will be treated the same as madows?

Clearly you think you wont be affected by white racists which is why you disliked my post.

I was clearly trolling with the last lines.

Simple question:

Do you think an cadaan racist sees the difference?
Yes I do.

Also racist Cadaans hate everyone who is non-white including men from Africa, Middle East, India, East Asia.

I sitll won't identify as a negro. Because I'm not. So shameful wallahi.

"Smell the coffee
Heck, i don't even see myself as black
But would I be attacked by a white racist? Yes.
So why the hell, would I side with the alt right and make excuses for the mistreatment of madows and Muslims?

I mean your dark white! Of course they're going to accept you!"
"This meme above is so relevant. I mean it reminds me of a particular user.
Anyways have a good day my dark caucasian brother!"
"But don't worry sweety, that will never happen to you as your dark caucasian and Trump and his supporters see you as their fellow white brothers."

You knew EXACTLY what you were implying naaya. For the 3rd time now, show me the receipts or apologies. I'm getting sick of f-ggots on here throwing around baseless accusations.
EXACTLY WHAT A NAZI WOULD SAY SCUM

Yes I do.

Also racist Cadaans hate everyone who is non-white including men from Africa, Middle East, India, East Asia.

I sitll won't identify as a negro. Because I'm not. So shameful wallahi.

This whole argument isn't about what you identify yourself as.

Also, remember madows are humans and are creations of Allah.
Calling them Madow and shit like that is disgusting.

Gambar

VIP

They use racist terms towards madows but never anyone else all while mentioning the deen. They’re full of it.

I don't think anyone claimed we would be treated differently, in reality we should not let cadaan dictate what we call ourselves. Just because they treat us the same as a certain group does not mean we are the same.

This has nothing to do with that you call yourself.

Black people fighting for their rights benefits us as we are treated the exact same way if not worse, if you are a hijabi due to Islamaphobia. Hating on them and supporting Trump is retarded.

I swear to god almost all the posts you've made I've seen are compromised of crappy 4chân memes and a paragraph of stupidity.

How are Nazis even comparable to antifa? Why wouldn't a Somali person in a majority white country support them considering who they oppose? And how do you make them out to be Donald trump supporters?
In all fairness, all the decent memes start on channel4:manny::pachah1:
Were you not the one disliking my posts for stating that we will be treated the same as madows?

Clearly you think you wont be affected by white racists which is why you disliked my post.

I was clearly trolling with the last lines.
So what? Now show me where I made these comments you accuse me of making.
You weren't trolling, you were trying to embarrass me for "thinking I was white". A simple "my bad" would've sufficed but you're intent on dragging this out. I want my receipts.

Last edited:

Yes, it is. We are not the same as Madows. You're trying to shame us identify with their struggles and history of oppression. We won't.

Allah created everything. We're still not the same. It's okay to be different.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Madow is a negro. Europeans describe races by skin color, we describe races by different physical features: East asian-eyes, Indians-hair, Euro-Skin, Negros-hair since they're the same skin color as us. Nothing offensive about it. Whites can describe people how they want but we can't? Get rid of your inferiority complex.

Yes, it is. We are not the same as Madows. You're trying to shame us identify with their struggles and history of oppression. We won't.

Allah created everything. We're still not the same. It's okay to be different.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Madow is a negro. Europeans describe races by skin color, we describe races by different physical features: East asian-eyes, Indians-hair, Euro-Skin, Negros-hair since they're the same skin color as us. Nothing offensive about it. Whites can describe people how they want but we can't? Get rid of your inferiority complex.

I said time and time again I see myself as Somali first and foremost.

The fact that you feel the need to insult madows them and be racist towards them shows that you feel inferior.

Does insulting them and calling them 'Madow' make you feel better? Is it a coping mechanism?

Fear Allah, you trash individual.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Not true alt right is an ideological movement and nothing to do with race Just like communism, capitalism and so forth
Bullshit, Alt right is a far right white nationalist movement. They'd skin your black ass if they had the opportunity. You can't compare it to other entities that is open to all races such as Capitalism or Communism. :susp:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They use racist terms towards madows but never anyone else all while mentioning the deen. They’re full of it.
It's funny to watch and then those same people will rag on me for being a gaal.

On another note you say one bad word about Arabs though and you get a tonne of qashins and accused of being a arabphobe. But no one says anything when it's Madows.

Loot and burn down local business for Floyd baby! f*ck all the hard work, dedication and financial investment that went into creating those business. f*ck those racist SOMALI CRACKS running those Somali businesses too.

You can't even make the "they're just looting and burning down billion dollar corporations" argument either, because those Targets/Walmarts etc employed countless people from that community. People that are now basically unemployed. "Sorry you can't eat/pay your bills during a global pandemic, but officer dickhead wrongfully killed a man therefore you can't eat. Support the cause brothah."

"Revolution" holy shit, you cringe inducing f-ggot, please tell me this is satire. No one can be this
smooth brained.

unfortunately we are dealing with low iq people.

I said time and time again I see myself as Somali first and foremost.

The fact that you feel the need to insult madows them and be racist towards them shows that you feel inferior.

Does insulting them and calling them 'Madow' make you feel better? Is it a coping mechanism?

Fear Allah, you trash individual.

There's nothing insulting about being a Madow. Nigerians are great people. Bantus in Somalia identify with that word.

The fact that you think Madow is insult says more about you in regards to how you view them.

Respect yourself and your people. Get rid of the obvious resentment you hold.

So, you're a Muslim trump supporter?

This place is filled with people with mental illness.

Please love yourself.

for once I wouldn’t have minded the Americans being a dictatorship and take these filthy looters off air. Nah trump is a twitter president. America needs Saddam hussein for a day or two.

guarenteed no rioting

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

How are Nazis even comparable to antifa? Why wouldn't a Somali person in a majority white country support them considering who they oppose? And how do you make them out to be worse than Donald trump supporters?

Why is every post you make comprised of pure shameless retardation? The use of "nazi" in that picture is in the context of how antifa or far left liberals in general tend to refer to anyone with slightly different views to their as a "nazi". Now if you didn't have the reading comprehension of a braindead atheist maybe you would have been able to understand the message I was getting across.

Trending