Issuing a warning to all Somali men going back home this summer

Paying hundreds to Wed and bed a miskiin 13-16 year old girl back home knowing you aren’t taking her with you is definitely NOT a flex

at the worst this is pedophilia/statutory rape at best it’s a awkward dude figuring he’d have more success with a girl who needs his help rather than a true equal

I say a lot of things in the heat of the moment but here are some truths
If you are a decent Somali dude in the west marrying from back home you don’t have the right to comment on sisters marrying ajnabis tbh

your the cause of this
The more of you guys running back home to marry the less bachelors there are...so you carry the blame partly lol

Take care of your wives back home. They are humans like you and like me

I’m a pretty edgy dude online but irl just respect woman guys. I’m not saying go be a white knight but just remember these are the folks who’s stomachs we inhabited for 9 months and whose milk we’ve drank man
Show them some respect wlhi womanhood requires a different kinda strength :salute:
god bless to all
Wallahi that shits fucked up 9/10 they target girls in they late teens. Only to knock em with kids they’ll never take care of :bell:smh may Allah deal with them

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Paying hundreds to Wed and bed a miskiin 13-16 year old girl back home knowing you aren’t taking her with you is definitely NOT a flex

at the worst this is pedophilia/statutory rape at best it’s a awkward dude figuring he’d have more success with a girl who needs his help rather than a true equal

I say a lot of things in the heat of the moment but here are some truths
If you are a decent Somali dude in the west marrying from back home you don’t have the right to comment on sisters marrying ajnabis tbh

your the cause of this
The more of you guys running back home to marry the less bachelors there are...so you carry the blame partly lol

Take care of your wives back home. They are humans like you and like me

I’m a pretty edgy dude online but irl just respect woman guys. I’m not saying go be a white knight but just remember these are the folks who’s stomachs we inhabited for 9 months and whose milk we’ve drank man
Show them some respect wlhi womanhood requires a different kinda strength :salute:
god bless to all
@Zucchini is a fag

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Yes in fact it’s a sunnah.Of all the names disbelievers called our prophet pedophile was not one of them.... because the idea and term didn’t exist.
THIS IS THE RAW DEFINITION OF A PEDOPHILE TODAY :(
570E5509-7BC2-447E-8661-E71D7DCE2384.jpeg

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND SICK AND TO CALL IT A SUNNAH IS AN INSULT TO ISLAM, NOWHERE IN OUR RELIGION DOES IT SAY THAT MARRYING A 6 YR OLD IS SUNNAH, I DONT BELIEVE HE EVEN MARRIED A 6 YR OLD THERE ARE SOME THAT SAY AISHA WAS ACTUALLY 20 :it0tdo8:

THIS IS THE RAW DEFINITION OF A PEDOPHILE TODAY :(
View attachment 94488
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND SICK AND TO CALL IT A SUNNAH IS AN INSULT TO ISLAM, NOWHERE IN OUR RELIGION DOES IT SAY THAT MARRYING A 6 YR OLD IS SUNNAH, I DONT BELIEVE HE EVEN MARRIED A 6 YR OLD THERE ARE SOME THAT SAY AISHA WAS ACTUALLY 20 :it0tdo8:

You’re entitled to your own beliefs sxb. Prophet Muhammad is our role model. Everything he practiced and said is a sunnah.